Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,501 to 13,515 of 19285
-
08-28-19 20:06 #5785Senior Member

Posts: 64Bella
Does anyone have any experience with Bella. Very cute but so far have not been able to get a reply back from her.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/479031691045
-
08-28-19 14:08 #5784Senior Member

Posts: 48Of course
Keep in mind she has been out of the are for a while, so experience is based on old data but doubt much has changed. Bring her a couple 4 loco's and I bet you enjoy yourself.
Originally Posted by Logangu
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 13:32 #5783Senior Member

Posts: 302That is $1.50 a lbs. LOL
2 Ton Tessy.
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 11:37 #5782Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone seen Harley
Can't seem to find anything on her?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/534897919588
-
08-28-19 10:36 #5781Regular Member

Posts: 23Kory
Backdoor!! Ok was she into anything else? BBBJ anything like that?
-
08-28-19 10:11 #5780Senior Member

Posts: 48Kory
I saw her pretty regularly a couple years back then I believe she moved out of the area, down south I believe. She got tangled up in the big bust a couple months ago. Great service, very enthusiastic and loves to please. Backdoor was typically available. Excellent head game.
Originally Posted by Logangu
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 07:46 #5779Senior Member

Posts: 52Brevard barbie
Woke up this morning to a text from brevard Barbie the blonde with the big smile in cocoa she says she's available whenever so she must've come back from vacation.
-
08-28-19 06:18 #5778Senior Member

Posts: 300Yeah, but that's a regular job, she was looking for a fucking job here, pays better generally. .
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 23:43 #5777Senior Member

Posts: 478$600 a month?
That should be no problem at all. Should have told her to get a fucking job. Hell if min wage goes to $15 an hr, 40 hours a week at Mickey D's will get you much more than that.
Originally Posted by MrZapp
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 19:34 #5776Senior Member

Posts: 212We Have the Meat
Right on. I may not be able to eat at Arbys again without this image in my mind. LOL.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 16:21 #5775Senior Member

Posts: 98Tbfm
Thanks for the info. Got a heads up from another monger who said she was around 400 lbs! I talked her in to send me a full body pic and my guess is at least 300. She appears to be a pleasant woman, but not my type.
Originally Posted by MrZapp
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 15:01 #5774Senior Member

Posts: 47You got me
I was really hoping to see a new drive thru girl, instead you got me with a old menu item.
I have to guess that must be a valuemeal.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 08:24 #5773Senior Member

Posts: 302Lta
I was curious. So I reached out. She is looking for a single male to help with expenses. She is looking for $600 a month. Told her good luck. She seemed nice.
Originally Posted by DoubleAce713
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 01:04 #5772Regular Member

Posts: 23Kory
Need the details man come on.
Originally Posted by Jw2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 00:56 #5771Senior Member

Posts: 157Roxanne
Met up with Roxanne this morning at sunny's incall and had a wonderful time. She picked me up from a park 4 minutes away from the house, I had no issues leaving my car there. During the drive back to the house we had a nice getting to know you chat while I rubbed her pussy under her dress. Once back in the room we both stripped and she started giving me a very nice deep throat CBJ (my choice) with some ball sucking. She then hopped on rcg and rode a 4 day nut out of me, we could have tried more positions but the view of her nice ass and snug pussy made me lose the load quick. Afterwards with time still left on the clock (which she didn't watch) we just layed in bed together and chatted some more. The whole thing felt like being with a FWB and not a business transaction, good vibes. I will repeat forsure! Go see her if you haven't already.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/587740205352










Reply With Quote





