Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,531 to 13,545 of 19291
-
08-24-19 09:03 #5761Senior Member

Posts: 117Monica
Had the afternoon free yesterday and was not getting responses so gave Monica a try. She looks like her photo, a higher mileage mom. She is petite though and has a nice little butt. House is safe in West MLB. Lives with roommates but quite during the day. Her room was a bit cluttered with a strong Ganga smell so don't be headed anywhere after LOL. Even though she was a bit rough looking she actually did like to grind hard and went thru a bunch of positions. Was a budget donation and I might repeat in a pinch if I've been drinking!
-
08-24-19 08:43 #5760Senior Member

Posts: 117Mary
Yup, saw her SW by marathon about two months ago. She was outside the connivence store as I was getting gas. I like her ass but her face was messed up with visible sores so I made no attempt at contact. Shame, might be a good ride if not such a mess.
Originally Posted by DicComa
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 03:07 #5759Senior Member

Posts: 32Thats McKenzie. Old BP escort
I agree, looks like the candy got her. She was a clean good looking girl and had incall location now a SW. Don't know what to say but I'm leaving her alone. Marathon is being watched closely. She is hanging out at times by the parking lot across the new Wawa on Strawbridge and US1.
Originally Posted by DicComa
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 00:29 #5758Senior Member

Posts: 253Sw
Caught her SW twice. Once on Aurora by the roller rink, two years ago. Two nights ago I caught her down by Marathon around 4 am for a. 20 sloppyBJ.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 21:36 #5757

Posts: 171That's Mary
Old timers will remember Mary. Believe me, skin issues are the least of her concerns. Note the major scar down the chest from surgery.
Originally Posted by PoundingHer
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 21:08 #5756Senior Member

Posts: 85Second pic
Looks like she like to skin pop. Wonder what a picture taken today would look like. Play Safe. PH.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 20:30 #5755Senior Member

Posts: 975Bug bites
Second pic, looks like she survived a case of MRSA, or she's got a bad case of "bed bugs".
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/073161372240
-
08-23-19 06:41 #5754Senior Member

Posts: 154New in town! Limited time only! Juicy booty mama. Alyssa
Can't copy and paste. Any info on this one? I texted but no reply. Thanks.
-
08-22-19 22:31 #5753Senior Member

Posts: 1755This Is Great!!
Originally Posted by Skunx69
[View Original Post]
This is a great post. The big head prevailed. A cash-and-dash thwarted!! Loved it!!
Originally Posted by Skunx69
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 15:40 #5752Regular Member

Posts: 9Cash an Dash
Here the link to the cash an dash that I tried to screenshot.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/821295064202
-
08-22-19 15:18 #5751Regular Member

Posts: 9I'm trying to attach screen shots.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 14:40 #5750Senior Member

Posts: 232Blonde
Anyone have any info on this one.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/182894576715
-
08-22-19 12:06 #5749Banned Member

Posts: 1739More
More info on who you are speaking about?
Originally Posted by Skunx69
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 00:11 #5748Regular Member

Posts: 9Another attempted cash an dash
Sassy and sweet calls herself Loraine attempted to pull a cash an dash. Said she had to "pay her guys waiting" so I told her to go ahead and leave. This aint my first rodeo sugar! Be careful guys.
-
08-21-19 20:25 #5747Regular Member

Posts: 2Vero Redhead
Unbelievable!! On a scale of 1-10 it's a 22.
Ok I second and third everything that has Been said and raise you.
A true provider and great person. Super sexy redhead with the body of a teenager and the skills of a porn star!!
She made me feel like I was in first class from the second I got there to second I left! The conversation was the best and nothing was rushed. Let's not mess this up gentlemen! I will repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat.
Don't think do it now!!
Shout out to Willie for the tip!!









Reply With Quote





