Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2981

    Looking for mature provider

    Is there a reliable mature provider in the Lexington / Nicholasville area?

  2. #2980

    Scroll down this page.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeky16  [View Original Post]
    Have seen this ad a few times and I was wondering if anyone has any info. Might TOFTT. Thanks in advance.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...t/630822692851
    I saw her a couple days ago and left a review. Look for a post titled Madison. She's fun and legit. I recommend.

  3. #2979

    Any Info

    Have seen this ad a few times and I was wondering if anyone has any info. Might TOFTT. Thanks in advance.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...t/630822692851

  4. #2978

    Local Recommendation?

    Hi guys. I'm going to be back in town again and was wondering who is the best local option at the moment (regardless of price)? On previous trips I've tried Morgan and Traci and some girl I can't remember her name (not memorable). All were ok. Morgan probably would have been great if she took a bit better care of herself. I read about a Kristen and a Katie that both looked interesting. Girl doesn't have to be perfect but I need a cute face and not a terrible stomach and I'm not adverse to paying for quality. Someone 35 and under is preferable. Thanks for any info.

  5. #2977

    Anyone?


  6. #2976

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNiceGuy  [View Original Post]
    Saw her lately. Horrible everything covered and would barely let you touch her. Rude clock watcher too.
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/536414771165

    Tried with her and she is a thief. Do not recommend!!

  7. #2975

    Frankfort

    Long shot by anyone reliable in Frankfort area? Found nothing but dead ends. Much appreciated!

  8. #2974
    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Even when I saw her last year, the pics were dated. She's nowhere that good looking any more, and a whole lot more dumpy. And the attitude! Unbelievably bad!
    Just recently delt with her, thief and unreliable. Would not recommend!!

  9. #2973

    Here is another don't bother

    Easy to set up but that is it. Looks like pics awhile ago when she cared more for her looks.

    Quick to cop check and then off with the clothes. Let go it's a quick visit.

    Here come the rules.

    No GFE.

    No kissing (gross meth teeth so a plus).

    No rubbing her here and there and everywhere basically no touching.

    Everything is covered.

    Clock watching rusher.

    Just wants you to stick it in nut and go.

    Awful Attitude move on.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...3/603376004997

  10. #2972

    Wal Mart girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Even when I saw her last year, the pics were dated. She's nowhere that good looking any more, and a whole lot more dumpy. And the attitude! Unbelievably BAD!
    Did you notice the bandage on her wrist. To cover the spider bites.

  11. #2971

    Melanie / Scarlet

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    If you could only see one while you were in town who would you choose, MILF Melanie or Scarlett? Any particular reasons why? Feel free to PM if you want. Thanks in advance!

    BM.
    I've seen both, and both have a lot of great qualities. But it seems to me that Scarlet is usually much easier to contact, and has the more flexible schedule. Used to be, Melanie couldn't be available on weekends. Not sure if that's changed now. I think both like to plan appointments ahead.

  12. #2970

    Don't be fooled

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent18  [View Original Post]
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/536414771165

    I really find the middle photo especially attractive. I love a woman who shops at Wal Mart. She probably getting ready to walk out with a 5 finger discount. WTF.
    Even when I saw her last year, the pics were dated. She's nowhere that good looking any more, and a whole lot more dumpy. And the attitude! Unbelievably BAD!

  13. #2969

    No do not see first girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    I've seen these two post a lot but don't recall any reviews. Neither list a name so I can't search so any feedback would be appreciated.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...3/603376004997

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/536414771165
    Saw her lately. Horrible everything covered and would barely let you touch her. Rude clock watcher too.

  14. #2968

    Cassie

    I know her quite well and can confirm.

    Obit. No.

    Graybar. Yes.

    Peace.

  15. #2967

    Melanie or Scarlett

    If you could only see one while you were in town who would you choose, MILF Melanie or Scarlett? Any particular reasons why? Feel free to PM if you want. Thanks in advance!

    BM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape