Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,986 to 15,000 of 17953
-
08-26-19 13:51 #2968Senior Member

Posts: 59Cassie
I know her quite well and can confirm.
Obit. No.
Graybar. Yes.
Peace.
-
08-26-19 12:45 #2967Banned Member

Posts: 1056Melanie or Scarlett
If you could only see one while you were in town who would you choose, MILF Melanie or Scarlett? Any particular reasons why? Feel free to PM if you want. Thanks in advance!
BM.
-
08-26-19 12:07 #2966Senior Member

Posts: 66Longshot
Bit of a longshot. Any trusted girls still in Nicholasville? Danville? Harrodsburg? Feel free to PM if preferred.
-
08-26-19 11:09 #2965Senior Member

Posts: 112This is Kristen's latest ad.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/beaut...calls-28336700
-
08-26-19 10:51 #2964Senior Member

Posts: 81Cassie
I don't think the woman in the obit is Cassie. I do think the woman currently on vacation at the LFUCG Gray Bar is Cassie.
Originally Posted by Whistler1
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 10:50 #2963Senior Member

Posts: 219Yes, it is.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 10:48 #2962Senior Member

Posts: 219Re: Cassie
No, that obit's not her. May be some relation though, for all I know. But as of yesterday, Cassie is residing in a place that has free room and board, around Old Frankfort Pike.
-
08-26-19 10:19 #2961Senior Member

Posts: 520Cassie
Think it is. What a same. Play safe HC.
Originally Posted by Whistler1
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 09:52 #2960Senior Member

Posts: 54Cassie?
https://www.scobeefuneralhome.com/ob...r?obId=5227787#/ obituaryInfo.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
Believe this may be her.
-
08-26-19 09:26 #2959Senior Member

Posts: 568Madison
Called Madison up last night and she was available for outcall. She did have a driver but no issues at all.
She is the girl in the pics. She's attractive and sweet. Was lucid and no signs of using. Great little body. Well done set of bolt ons. Got to the house and we went to the bedroom. She asked if she freshen up. Came out and let me undress her.
Started with a little light kissing then onto my favorite activity. DATY. Very clean and tasty and she seemed to enjoy it. Went down for quite a while. After I finished. She got out some protection and hopped like a good little cowgirl and rode me till I popped. If you like tight girls then you need to see her.
Definitely not a clock watcher or in a rush. Stayed the entire time. Will definitely be in my list to see again.
Only one negative in the whole visit. She only does CBJ. Other than that I couldn't ask for much more.
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/150126406715
-
08-26-19 08:05 #2958Senior Member

Posts: 345Cash and Dash
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/536414771165
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
I really find the middle photo especially attractive. I love a woman who shops at Wal Mart. She probably getting ready to walk out with a 5 finger discount. WTF.
-
08-26-19 07:45 #2957Banned Member

Posts: 415Beware
The second one cash and dashed me last year.
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 06:57 #2956Senior Member

Posts: 484Cassie? On vacation?
I have seen her about 3 times. Her location is in a dodgy apt complex behind W. 6th Brewery. Not exactly sure how to explain her body type -short dumpy, big tickets. Excellent skills.
I hope this is not her. But, a gal that looks a lot like her checked into the Graybar Motel yesterday for trafficking some pretty serious stuff. Pic, hair and height look close but her weight was listed as 125, age 40. I thought Cassie was younger and weighed more. Curious if this is the same gal?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cassie-e...xington-443411
-
08-26-19 05:57 #2955Senior Member

Posts: 334First Girl
The first girl used to go by Luna, but another girl went by that same name so she stopped using it. I don't know what she goes by now. I hooked up with her about a year back. She was a sweet girl and very attractive (just like in the pictures). She's put on a few pounds since then but NOT fat at all. Juicy in all the right places. I remember her not wanting DATY, which was OK by me. She gave a decent BBBJ (average, but OK). She preferred doggy, but we did several other positions. She used to offer BBFS for an upcharge but I think she stopped when she got off the pill. No greek. Overall, a very pretty girl with a good personality. Not the greatest service, but her good looks made it worth it. Good luck.
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 00:11 #2954Regular Member

Posts: 21I forgot to put this in
You are right. Here it is.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/like-...th-me-24959676










Reply With Quote




