Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 8736
-
08-27-19 06:00 #1161Senior Member

Posts: 476Seen her as well
Saw her about a month ago in Danbury she is scatter brained set up am hour visit with greek get to nice hotel off exit 8 told me to text when close did so waited in lot forabout 15 min the got room number went p to room girl in pics very hot but she told me it would have to be a quick because she had to checkout of room or I could bring her to abother hotel across town and do the hour visit I did the quick she is very flexible as ad states nice body takes a pounding like a champ in all holes told me she would make it up to me next time so I hit her up a few days later set up time and place also in Danbury I confirmed visit 1 hr ahead of time got to hotel and texted her total silence sat in lot for about 20 min nothing at all texted I was leaving she told me she ran to store amd would be right back I reminded her of our scheduled visit and she told me a lot of guys promise amd never show so she figured she had time to run out asked when she would be back she said 5 min so I ran to DD down the steet and waited a few minutes amd texted her she proceeded to say she need like 20 min to get ready I said no way not waiting any longer between the 30 min ride each way then all the waitong I lost over 2 hrs so she is good for a qv if she ready right then she is a scatter brain and definetly on something signs point to pipe as stated earlier if you chose to see her have fun amd hit it hard and do it soon she is on the way down now.
Originally Posted by DrJohnson
[View Original Post]
CTM.
-
08-26-19 17:40 #1160Senior Member

Posts: 878New?
This one looks new. Anyone? I've texted. She gives limited info.
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...t/908363702040
-
08-26-19 17:19 #1159Senior Member

Posts: 26Glory holes
Hey guys just wondering are there any glory hole spots worth checking out I only got one hit so far. Let me know if there are.
-
08-26-19 12:00 #1158Senior Member

Posts: 227She is a great girl, she's keeping a low profile. Smoking hot
She's cool, had a handful of dreams about her in a multitude of positions, smoking hot, all holes open but was def better when she first started months ago.
Originally Posted by Looking203
[View Original Post]
She hitting the pipe 100%.
This has definitely become " work" to her, she is amenable but don't expect much enthusiasm.
She is merely a very sexy, real life sex doll.
Probably didn't realize she posted In wrong area.
Very nice girl that is losing the battle to the demons, get her while you can because a state sponsored vacation is on the horizon.
-
08-26-19 05:54 #1157Senior Member

Posts: 145Olivia
Search her name bud. New haven and Hartford. I reported on her not long ago. Short story is it's a rush job. She is real and really cute but she is not fun at all, not for the money.
Originally Posted by MrFatYummy
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 23:45 #1156Regular Member

Posts: 22Juelz Italian Irish Bombshell
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/329886803862
This is one I'd take a hard pass on.
Hadn't had time to see anyone recently and had some last minute free time. Too bad New Haven has slim pickings, as Juelz was the only one who answered in time. Easy to set up a time through text, asked for a confirmation pic that matched the ones in her ad, and quoted me 80/140/180, I opted for a QV. Asked about extras, was given an offer of 100 for BBFS+CIP. So far so good.
I get to her motel and she tells me to go through the back stairway to avoid the front desk as it's often left unlocked. All clear, get to her room, and it's dark except for the TV. I can't see anything. She then calls me by the wrong name and asks for the donation and then says uncovered is extra. I tell her to turn on the light. And it was a ghastly image, like her ad says she does have a triple D chest but her belly is also triple D, her pics were definitely taken years ago from a more flattering angle to hide it, then she calls a "Joe" right in front of me because she needs rubbers. Needless to say I left, this time by the front to avoid any trouble on my way out. Hope this helps.
-
08-25-19 12:15 #1155Senior Member

Posts: 233Carrie
http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...r/811470980440
Saw this young lady a week ago in Milford. Arrangements made via text exclusively. Arrived at the room and was met by Carrie with a kiss. She is the woman in the photos. She was a bit disheveled as she was being asked to move to another room. She also had a cat in the room with her that was hiding in a drawer. Anyway, it took a few minutes for her to settle down and get down to business. I got comfortable and she started with a pretty decent BBBJ. I asked for her to get naked as well. She stripped down and it became apparent that she must have lost considerable weight recently. There was quite a bit of loose skin on her front...tits, stomach, etc. This was a bit of a turnoff, but I took it in stride, ate her pussy and fucked the shit out of her.
So, I had a decent time with Carrie, but caveat emptor. She seemed a nice person, but if you have a problem with her body, you won't enjoy the fuckin'.
Bent.
-
08-25-19 11:43 #1154Senior Member

Posts: 410I think she has reviews in the hartford section.
Originally Posted by MrFatYummy
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 11:41 #1153Senior Member

Posts: 233I have had the same experience with Asian ads on ********. Now I'm seeing them on stg. Typical bait and switch. Caveat emptor!
Originally Posted by MrFatYummy
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 09:05 #1152Senior Member

Posts: 29Olivia
Has anyone seen her? I feel like I saw at least a couple reviews of her here but can't seem to find them.
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...j/990630905637
-
08-25-19 08:48 #1151Senior Member

Posts: 29Asian escorts
I really don't think I need to say this, but I'm almost certain that these Asian girls just aren't worth the money or the travel time it takes to get to them. They've all been the same. We all know they never use real pics in the ads, but what they advertise is all lies too. I'm even told in text messages before I meet them they do BBBJ, but the first thing they go for once I'm undressed is a condom. They're all mechanical, have no desire to fulfill whatever amount of time you paid for, and most of them look like they're twice the age in the ad and have pushed out about five kids if the saggy stretch mark bellies are any indication.
The most recent (and last) one I saw gave me an awful BJ where she just covered her teeth with her lips and then dragged them up and down, occasionally stopping to spit or drink water because she didn't like the taste of the rubber. She got me half mast then got on top to grind me to the point that her bony ass was digging into my pelvis. It hurt like hell. She then acts like my lack of excitement is my fault and offers an old fashioned oily handjob. That was bad too, but I managed to nut and then got the hell out of there. Also, the Red Roof Inn in Milford is just shady in general, which is where most of them operate out of.
Going to stick to Miss Day or Carmen when she's around.
-
08-24-19 09:42 #1150Senior Member

Posts: 878Invaluable info. Thanks CTM.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 22:19 #1149Senior Member

Posts: 476Stay Away
One of them is big trouble she was doing two girls with Krystal amd robbing guys one fellow monger I know was hit pretty bad o.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
She was in the bathroom supposedly getting ready when he got undressed and started with Krystal the other one came out with a guy and they stuck him up from what I was told they made him go to ATM and take out as mich as he could, he also said she had track marks everywhere this was a few months ago but wpuld still steer clear.
CTM.
-
08-23-19 11:28 #1148Senior Member

Posts: 878Did I miss a review
These two have advertised for a while now and I didn't see any reports on them. They're adamant (well one is) on only doing two for. They seem to promise almost anything which ya know. But I love me some redheads. Does anyone know them or have experienced them?
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/926926194855
-
08-22-19 13:46 #1147Senior Member

Posts: 289I also didn't follow through because she was very wierd about the meet. She gave me the address and then when I got there she asked me to leave and come back in 15 minutes. That was enough to make me split. I don't take chances.
Originally Posted by MarriedCtBull
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





