Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 8736
-
08-22-19 13:38 #1146Senior Member

Posts: 289$$ for the hour. Only BBBJ but she did offer me bb Greek just not bb vag.
Originally Posted by MarriedCtBull
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 12:40 #1145Senior Member

Posts: 233Damage!
What is the damage for an hour? Is everything covered or is the head game uncovered?
Originally Posted by MilfHunter12
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 11:53 #1144Senior Member

Posts: 106Flirty Blonde
She was reviewed here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...899&viewfull=1#post4352899.
Originally Posted by MilfHunter12
[View Original Post]
Been interested in reaching out myself. I will mention that in my research of her it looks like the ads are for a pair of girls? Looking at the photos one has a tat and the other doesn't. I've also seen some ads that talk about duos, so.
-
08-21-19 10:31 #1143Senior Member

Posts: 102Thick White Girl
Anyone have intel on this one? Couple of posts. I've exchanged a couple texts with her.
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...k/291596250725
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...y/531954005681
-
08-20-19 19:02 #1142Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks for the tips! Greatly appreciated! I'm new to this but I've seen a lot of girls. I saw her today. Had a pretty good time. Used your advice. Thanks again! Be safe.
Originally Posted by Average9
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 19:00 #1141Regular Member

Posts: 10Up date.
Originally Posted by AnthonyF203
[View Original Post]
I took the risk and saw her today. She's 100% legit! Has a bigger gut than in the picture but it's definitely her! She's sexy as hell to me. Ok BJ but after I bent her over and went to work. She couldn't really take all of me but took enough for me finish strong. Everything covered. Will definitely repeat.
-
08-20-19 13:44 #1140Senior Member

Posts: 65House visit
I just have them flash me or be naked at the door befor I go in. Then I put my fingers in the pussy while scanning the area. I also always say I have alot of family in the area or on the street.
Originally Posted by AnthonyF203
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 13:27 #1139Senior Member

Posts: 116Angel. TGTBT?
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...t/983653517773
This one seems to be a traveling / touring girl. TGTBT or what? I'm thinking yes but not sure. Anyone seen her or know anything?
Thanks.
-
08-19-19 18:10 #1138Regular Member

Posts: 10I texted her. She gave me an attitude so I'm not sure. If you meet with her, let me know how she is.
Originally Posted by Sdevanab
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 18:09 #1137Regular Member

Posts: 10Has Anyone Seen Her In West Haven?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...m/524476848560
She definitely my type and her prices isn't bad. I'm just not comfortable meeting at a house. Been setup more than once. Let me know what you guys think. She's not in a shady area or anything. Maybe I'm just scary but if you guys met her or don't mind meeting her, can you give reviews please.
-
08-18-19 23:27 #1136Senior Member

Posts: 487Latina in Milford
Saw her last week. I did not get any intel from my previous post.
Originally Posted by Looking203
[View Original Post]
She was at hotel in Milford the 3+3.
She speaks very limited english. Took some time to figure out she was saying that she was at the end of her period and the "back" was only available.
Covered up for CBJ which was great, then went to greek. She is nice enough but not very into it. She looks slightly different than her pics. Pierced nipples. Finished up and I was out.
120 hhr.
-
08-18-19 22:35 #1135Senior Member

Posts: 309No I won't be seeing her because the session was terrible. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Wsst3
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 21:29 #1134Banned Member

Posts: 729No, it's not just you, she has been badly reviewed in the hartford escort section.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
She's the girl that was in a police pursuit and then eventually crashed into a cop car.
So, be cautious with this one if you still want to see her.
-
08-18-19 17:45 #1133Senior Member

Posts: 309Miss Lizzy
Pass on this one gets.
Nice looking. Pictures are her. Nice incall (hotel suite shared with another girl she says). Just a total "it's all business session". No effort at all. Wanted me to get me out of there as quickly as possible, which I did.
Maybe it was me and one of guys will have a better session.
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-see-me-in-new-haven/480186745222
-
08-18-19 13:06 #1132Senior Member

Posts: 494Same thing happened to me when she was in Danbury. All day she posted in Danbury area and when I texted her to make an appt she replied "I'm in Branford".
Originally Posted by Looking203
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






