Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 585 of 732 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 635 685 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2206

    Another fanasty


  2. #2205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123  [View Original Post]
    My posts are a good reminder to readers about what is possible.
    Of course anything is possible. Without links and confirmation of the area you are in (since you said it is not Boston), not really able to judge if it is something that is probable here.

  3. #2204
    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Post links to the SA profiles or at the very least SA screen names of the girls. Otherwise your contributions have no value to the forum.
    My posts are a good reminder to readers about what is possible. If I didn't post, people would think that the standard is 3 benjamins to get laid on here which is not true at all.

    I'm meeting up with another girl tomorrow, mid 20's. Also have some more girls in the pipeline. My strategy is run a light hearted and straight forward profile, then message blast every chick that looks fuck-able. Keep it very short and concise in messages, suggest to meet up quickly, move to texts and break down your deal (I. E. No more than $100 per meet up). Once the terms are explicit and she agrees then you're in the clear. All you have to do now is just meet and pound town. Have been banging girls at a fair rate doing this method. Tomorrow hopefully I'll be banging a new girl with an average / curvy body. And I'm hoping on Friday I'll have a 4'11" slim 21 year old asian girl, I'm still trying to confirm with her so I'll see what happens.

  4. #2203
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]

    None of it realistic at all. I had a m+g with a young girl who was just starting. We met, talked for about an hour, and we were hitting it off. So I suggested we go somewhere else.
    The problems were that she was young and inexperienced at this. I usually avoid young + inexperienced, but if I'm into her I'd probably reel out a little more line. "Let's go somewhere more private" is worth a shot, but her balking at that doesn't mean she won't on the next date. I'd probably give her one more chance. But I know what you mean sometimes the vibe is just cut my losses now while all I've wasted is an hour. If you're into her, try again; no chit-chat next time.

  5. #2202

    SA not for me anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe how naive and gullible these girls are on there. I have read what is out there in articles and on forums from some SB and it is just pie in the sky, needle in a haystack type of stuff.

    None of it realistic at all. I had a m+g with a young girl who was just starting. We met, talked for about an hour, and we were hitting it off. So I suggested we go somewhere else.

    She told me that she has already stayed longer than she should have from what she has read about first meetings. Then said she read that at first meetings never go anywhere else, just meet.

    So this girl who is totally naive is going off of what she has read from supposed established sb and articles about what to do. Unfortunately she is being mislead and I trued to explain to her but she took what.

    She read online as the truth and how things are done. We never did meet again as I could already see it was a waste of time and she did not know what she wanted. LOL.

    With what has gone down the site itself is trying to make it look like something it is not and all these naive, gullible women are reading articles posted by the site, sb forums that are unrealistic and think they can come on there and have texting relationships and a guy will give them hundreds of dollars. There are more women on there trying to get something while offering nothing in return except emotional support, and talking with you HAHAHAHAHA.

    They think this will really happen, when they are on there and talk with guys for a few weeks they realize that it is all bull and they have to decide if they will leave or have sex.

    Most leave the site as it is not what they thought.
    After the first few months I had a bunch of hits and good times. Now the site is full of scammers, time wasters and girls looking for up front cash for nothing. They all drank the cool-aid and want 500 per meet minimum and can't host. Bye Bye SA. Good luck.

  6. #2201
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    I've chatted up a couple of young women who post such. Pretty universally they are under the impression, from social media sources mostly, that this is possible. They are reinforced by men who lead them on, saying they offer it. Inevitably the men never meet with them, try to pry pics and vids out of them, or move them to text and try to sext them. There is a decent population of men on SA who don't intend to meet at all, but seek to get pics and vids and sexting out of the college students. The profiles like that do not deter them at all.
    I can't believe how naive and gullible these girls are on there. I have read what is out there in articles and on forums from some SB and it is just pie in the sky, needle in a haystack type of stuff.

    None of it realistic at all. I had a m+g with a young girl who was just starting. We met, talked for about an hour, and we were hitting it off. So I suggested we go somewhere else.

    She told me that she has already stayed longer than she should have from what she has read about first meetings. Then said she read that at first meetings never go anywhere else, just meet.

    So this girl who is totally naive is going off of what she has read from supposed established sb and articles about what to do. Unfortunately she is being mislead and I trued to explain to her but she took what.

    She read online as the truth and how things are done. We never did meet again as I could already see it was a waste of time and she did not know what she wanted. LOL.

    With what has gone down the site itself is trying to make it look like something it is not and all these naive, gullible women are reading articles posted by the site, sb forums that are unrealistic and think they can come on there and have texting relationships and a guy will give them hundreds of dollars. There are more women on there trying to get something while offering nothing in return except emotional support, and talking with you HAHAHAHAHA.

    They think this will really happen, when they are on there and talk with guys for a few weeks they realize that it is all bull and they have to decide if they will leave or have sex.

    Most leave the site as it is not what they thought.

  7. #2200

    Info?

    I have reason to believe, based on the writing style, age that she uses, and the pictures she uses, that she might have been advertising on the Escort sites, and, if so, I might have inseminated her a while back:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/34df1...7-d00d7a0e9869

    If anyone has seen her, or even just has any face pics of her, a name, a Facebook, or any other things that might help clarify this, could you please contact me by email or PM? I'm NOT offering a quid pro quo trade here! I'm simply curious!

    Nevertheless, if she is who is who I THINK she MIGHT be, the info exchange MIGHT very well be mutually benefitial! ; )

  8. #2199
    I've chatted up a couple of young women who post such. Pretty universally they are under the impression, from social media sources mostly, that this is possible. They are reinforced by men who lead them on, saying they offer it. Inevitably the men never meet with them, try to pry pics and vids out of them, or move them to text and try to sext them. There is a decent population of men on SA who don't intend to meet at all, but seek to get pics and vids and sexting out of the college students. The profiles like that do not deter them at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    So this girl: badlilthing https://www.seeking.com/member/18e97...2-0844abea87ad.

    What guy is going to agree to this situation and give money for it? Totally unrealistic. Read what she is looking for. Hahahaha.

    I do have a boyfriend first and foremost. I am not seeking anything sexual or romantic. You can like what you see but you cannot touch. Flirting is acceptable. I need someone who can help me with my college tuition. I'm studying psychology. I'm a great listener and love a glass of Sangria.

  9. #2198

    Solution

    Quote Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123  [View Original Post]
    As I've said, I don't sugar in boston. I sugar in another city. The only reason I post here is because my city doesn't have an active SA board.
    Its pretty easy, you can always start a SB thread where you actually participate. Its pretty simple, open the tab for your city, scroll just below User Blog and click on "Add Thread". By doing this you will be sharing your info with guys that can actually use it.

  10. #2197

    Enertainment for the Day Another Clueless one

    So this girl: badlilthing https://www.seeking.com/member/18e97...2-0844abea87ad.

    What guy is going to agree to this situation and give money for it? Totally unrealistic. Read what she is looking for. Hahahaha.

    I do have a boyfriend first and foremost. I am NOT seeking anything sexual or romantic. You can like what you see but you cannot touch. Flirting is acceptable. I need someone who can help me with my college tuition. I'm studying psychology. I'm a great listener and love a glass of Sangria.

  11. #2196
    Quote Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123  [View Original Post]
    Just fucked an SA girl 2 nights ago. 25 year old post college chick with a 9-5. Was not bad. She wasn't that attractive though. Paid her $50 venmo.

    Currently working more leads. Anything can happen. A lot of my leads end up blowing out but some do meet up. Also my fuck buddy flaked like twice past few days. Not a big deal though. I actually planned to flake on her so even better.
    Post links to the SA profiles or at the very least SA screen names of the girls. Otherwise your contributions have no value to the forum.

  12. #2195
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #2194
    Then why post about anyone you see if you are not sharing? Total waste of bandwidth and time.

    If you are not adding or sharing why bother, no one is going to believe you. I don't.

    But not like this useful informative post right?

    Thanks, you're the example for us all

    A2

  14. #2193
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeBoss  [View Original Post]
    Oh really so why not post the link.
    As I've said, I don't sugar in boston. I sugar in another city. The only reason I post here is because my city doesn't have an active SA board.

    Also, I would rather not disclose the identity of chicks that I've fucked.

  15. #2192
    Oh really so why not post the link.

    Quote Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123  [View Original Post]
    Just fucked an SA girl 2 nights ago. 25 year old post college chick with a 9-5. Was not bad. She wasn't that attractive though. Paid her $50 venmo.

    Currently working more leads. Anything can happen. A lot of my leads end up blowing out but some do meet up. Also my fuck buddy flaked like twice past few days. Not a big deal though. I actually planned to flake on her so even better.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape