Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 10956
-
08-25-19 13:35 #2196Senior Member

Posts: 265Post links to the SA profiles or at the very least SA screen names of the girls. Otherwise your contributions have no value to the forum.
Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 01:38 #2195Senior Member

Posts: 2197[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-25-19 01:21 #2194Senior Member

Posts: 742Then why post about anyone you see if you are not sharing? Total waste of bandwidth and time.
If you are not adding or sharing why bother, no one is going to believe you. I don't.
But not like this useful informative post right?
Thanks, you're the example for us all
A2
-
08-25-19 00:01 #2193Regular Member

Posts: 13As I've said, I don't sugar in boston. I sugar in another city. The only reason I post here is because my city doesn't have an active SA board.
Originally Posted by JakeBoss
[View Original Post]
Also, I would rather not disclose the identity of chicks that I've fucked.
-
08-24-19 20:29 #2192Senior Member

Posts: 67Oh really so why not post the link.
Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 12:29 #2191Regular Member

Posts: 13Just fucked an SA girl 2 nights ago. 25 year old post college chick with a 9-5. Was not bad. She wasn't that attractive though. Paid her $50 venmo.
Currently working more leads. Anything can happen. A lot of my leads end up blowing out but some do meet up. Also my fuck buddy flaked like twice past few days. Not a big deal though. I actually planned to flake on her so even better.
-
08-23-19 11:49 #2190Senior Member

Posts: 67Just make sure you don't get the one that is a Debit card, that asks for SS No. When you register it on their site.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 07:26 #2189Senior Member

Posts: 702SA takes the Vanilla Visa card. You can buy it at CVS.
Originally Posted by DougF
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 02:16 #2188Senior Member

Posts: 650She took down the nazi pics, must have gotten some blow back from it.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 01:38 #2187Senior Member

Posts: 124Dom
Most of the Dpm girls are scams. They will string you along but when it's time to meet you'll have to buy about 1200 worth of stuff (toys, fetish stuff so you can visit their dungeon.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 22:10 #2186Senior Member

Posts: 702The one you posted has this in her profile: "UPDATE: My bf saw some of these replies and he is horrified. So, good chance there's no fun for me. 😦" Not worth the effort.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
I'm supposed to meet a 29 yr old tomorrow am. We met for coffee a few months ago but never made it happen. If it works out I'll report back and see if you want to trade info.
-
08-22-19 22:07 #2185Senior Member

Posts: 702She just registered today. I rarely message the brand new accounts; they are getting tons of messages and are often getting freaked out by the weirdness of most of those messages. Usually takes a little time for them to settle in.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 18:37 #2184Senior Member

Posts: 353Sooooo at least she's hot roght?
https://www.seeking.com/member/644bf...9-fc3d6d9d5541
I don't know what to say about this one. Just not Reich.
-
08-21-19 18:51 #2183Senior Member

Posts: 602LadyGE
I have seen this one a couple of times. Can't host but good communication and exceptionally dependable. Pretty much everything on the menu, 3 holes, all bare. I won't mention exact donation as one of you "friends" here effed me when you didn't get your way with an SB I posted about but will say she is around $300.
Pics are fairly accurate but add maybe 5-10#.
https://www.seeking.com/member/07012...3-b3ce22f794e0
I am close to posting about a 19 yo spinner I have fuucked many times, bare with test, and unbelievable porn star oral. An actual verified college girl and a definite keeper but I am getting bored. Will trade, in kind, for this one prior to posting.
Lastly, has anyone had any luck even getting a response from this one? Seems TGTBT for a sick bastard like me LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9ed84...2-9028231bf0b2
-
08-20-19 14:53 #2182Senior Member

Posts: 82Anonymous way to pay?
Anyone know an anonymous way to pay? Someone mentioned google play before but it now looks like that don't accept that?









Reply With Quote





