Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 10619
-
08-27-19 21:24 #2114Senior Member

Posts: 54MaryJaynn
Found this treasure unexpectedly.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5d32b887c2157
It start at 8 min 31 sec. This was back before she became more voluptuous. Seen her a lot back then and probably dump gallons in her, haven't seen her since she went fully bbw. Anyone seen her lately? Does she still let you cip? Those were good times.
-
08-27-19 21:05 #2113Senior Member

Posts: 1404She's insanely desperate now. I didn't see these posts until now unfortunately. Was in PDX over the weekend and texted her. She wanted 250 for anything goes so went over to check her out. The place smelled and she looked like she was about to crash. As I turn to leave, she started dropping rates all the way down to 50 for anything goes for however long I wanted. Sad she's gotten to this point in life.
Originally Posted by JackReach30
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 19:53 #2112Senior Member

Posts: 287MILF Intel?
Coming down from SEA Thursday for a work meeting in the morning and hoping to experience a PDX MILF before I head back. I'm trying to set something up with RedHeadKelsey but she isn't sure about getting an incall until Friday. Anyone got a MILF or GILF I can reach out and try to schedule?
Keep hoping to see Mona https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?82938-Mona but cannot get her to answer my texts.
Thanks,
BBHunter.
-
08-26-19 17:30 #2111Senior Member

Posts: 153I barebacked her a few times a year ago when she was on SA.
Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson
[View Original Post]
She got fat so I stopped seeing her.
-
08-26-19 11:13 #2110Senior Member

Posts: 178SA lady
https://www.seeking.com/member/f792f...e-020d0dc51abc
This broad is one horny thing. She must be fucking everyone she talks too, LOL. Got to a meet and greet end of week. Anyone fuck her yet?
-
08-25-19 22:26 #2109Senior Member

Posts: 160Bbfs
https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/107723
I saw this lady, too. Asking for bare services before hand, didn't work for her, she didn't bite. I ended up booking her, and in the moment she was okay with BBFS. Really nice tits, and a nice pussy too. I would have repeated, but when I tried to a second time, she got impatient with me, so I ended up telling her bye, bye.
What happened was I was doing the usual small talk, while trying to book an appointment, and I was waiting for her to reply me back, at one point. So, she gets pissy towards me, and she doesn't have all day. No problem, right, but I was actually waiting for her to reply back, to continue the book, LOL. When I am donating my money, it isn't for bitchy smart-mouthed attitude. I don't like donating to GPS women anyhow, and when I get attitude you get the boot. Anyways, she's fun, as long as you stay on her good side apparently.
-
08-25-19 14:27 #2108Senior Member

Posts: 160JuliaBabe
Yep, I can confirm that. I actually booked her, but ended up walking right out of the appointment, after getting there. She doesn't look like her photos, different hair style. She was a hopped up meth mess, when I walked in. Before hand we talked about GFE, and bare, and that was fine. As soon as I walked into the room, she grabbed a condom, was twitching like crazy! I turned around, and walked out, fuck that.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 13:30 #2107Senior Member

Posts: 57Brooklyn Thorn
Thanks for the report. So VIP is BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Acaante
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 11:26 #2106Regular Member

Posts: 1Brooklyn Thorn
Tried her yesterday. She doesn't belong on this thread. Not only was it covered, but I came on her back and she seemed to panic a bit as it slid down to the zone. I highly doubt BBFS is on the table for anyone.
Originally Posted by StreetCred
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 10:21 #2105Senior Member

Posts: 582Update on infamous Juliababe
Ran into her in street during her recent visit to Portland. She is 100% total junkie train wreck at this point. I would not touch it for free.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?92302-juliababe
-
08-25-19 02:46 #2104Senior Member

Posts: 160Christine of MP
https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/4343788
BBFS is an option with her, I was able to have it for like $150, or maybe $200. I don't think it was an upcharge either, but can't remember 100%. I will definitely repeat. She's a dirty cum ****, and very vocal.
-
08-25-19 02:41 #2103Senior Member

Posts: 160Dawn
I can confirm, Same bbfscip, like $240. I won't repeat, she wasn't that great. Doesn't like giving head, because of mouth problems, likes using waaayy too much lube, and I made the mistake about asking her about some brusies, ugh! That led to a long speech I don't care to discuss, and it turned me off.
Originally Posted by DawnOfTime
[View Original Post]
First time I tried her, she quit talking when I mentioned bare. So, second time, I waited, and asked in person, when the time was right, and it was cool. Sometimes you got to play the game with them.
-
08-24-19 20:24 #2102Senior Member

Posts: 577Thanks for the assist. Think I'll give her a shot either way.
Originally Posted by Hinderland
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 19:01 #2101Senior Member

Posts: 160BBFS massage
http://portland.skipthegames.com/fem...d/777156456163
Seen this lady multiple times. Decent massage, that led to CFS, and with a little talking BBFS, no upcharge like $150. Will repeat again.
-
08-24-19 16:03 #2100Senior Member

Posts: 182GypsyRose.
I know she had changed her handle but not sure what is used to be.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
I saw her twice over three months ago. She is an exotic, mixed beautiful lady, Shapely and somewhat petite yer curvy, gymnast-like and very flexible with some great ink that adore her perky tits and body.
She gives a great GFE service over all and has an awesome head game and good communicator with quality costumer server skills. Not to mention, her private in-call is immaculate and in a great location.
FS is covered but worth it. I didn't ask for BBFS and she didn't offer both times I saw her.
Now, KashDoll which may belong on this thread (no first hand knowledge) https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?358149-Kashdoll ,used to go by GypsyRose. But the current GypsyRose( https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?385270-GypsyRose ) is a different and awesome provider that may not belong on this thread.











Reply With Quote





