Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 7074
-
08-29-19 01:42 #1464Senior Member

Posts: 130Thank you. I followed up with her today. I suggested a photo of her version of attached image A. She didn't respond to that, so I sent image B and that would do too. She hasn't responded.
Originally Posted by PrivateParts
[View Original Post]
Your risk assessment is pretty much the same way I feel. If she had sent a very unique pic, there would still be approximately the same amount of risk overall. At the same time, it would, as you said, prove it's a real girl. I suppose it's that, even at that point, you still don't have any info that tells you this girl and her intentions are the same as yours.
-
08-28-19 21:41 #1463Senior Member

Posts: 444Selfie verification
Yes, but ask for a pose that is unique, not just a 2 finger peace sign or sticking a tongue out. I've asked for 4 fingers with a face pic so at least I know that's a real girl. There still is risk, but at least you have a recent photo to compare with.
Originally Posted by JayDwn
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 14:04 #1462Senior Member

Posts: 130Thanks for the input!
Originally Posted by MartinL
[View Original Post]
Regarding her traveling and out of town ads, she definitely advertises in LA on Eros. Actually (I'm sorta just remembering this myself), I had texted her once before, several months ago, when I first saw her ad for LA. At that time, I noticed she had a 619 phone number so I texted saying I was in SD and I'd like to get together. She responded by saying "contact me when you see my ad in SD". Does that strike you as a tactic LE would employ as part of their MO as you understand it?
Also of note, she does seem to have an ad history, at least via escort index, using three different numbers.
-
08-28-19 13:43 #1461Senior Member

Posts: 107The first thing I always do is Google search the image. She passes this. Not an IG model or multiple cities fake account.
Originally Posted by JayDwn
[View Original Post]
But it also says she is traveling so I would expect to find something. Red flag.
I also have a strict policy for myself. I don't consider a girl without reviews. Too much for me is at stake. My friends is LE and tells me of how they bust people around here and I'm onto their tricks. So if she doesn't have a reputable review I don't even go forward with it.
Lastly maybe she is willing to do snapchat verification. Many girls do snapchat. Good Luck!
-
08-28-19 05:40 #1460Senior Member

Posts: 130Seflie Verification?
So, I've eyeing this girl's ads for a while. I haven't found any reviews. I've actually inquired about her here previously (https://escortindex.com/ad/sandiego/...8699/2/2441286). Nobody seems to have any info. Anyways, I texted her yesterday. I said, hi and that I'd love to get together. She responded about an hour later. I then asked her what she might need from me, screening wise. She responded with her rates, without addressing my question. I replied with a "Sounds great", followed by text noting her lack of reviews and asking if she would be willing to do a FaceTime verification. Her response was "no", she doesn't like to give out her real number, but that she could send me a photo of herself doing something I request, "something like a peace sign". I didn't catch that last message of hers until hours later, so I have still yet to respond.
Anyone have any thoughts on the concept of verifying via a selfie? The complete lack of screening, on her part, is a poor sign to begin with. I so want this one to be real though. I mean, a selfie with something like a sign with the days date or something unique on it, should that make me feel more confident that she's real, not le or something bad?
Thanks for your input.
-
08-27-19 20:45 #1459Senior Member

Posts: 94Thanks
For this! I had an eye on her, so I'm glad I read your post!
Originally Posted by MassageParty
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 16:52 #1458Regular Member

Posts: 1I saw her a couple of months ago, it's her in the pictures, but would not recommend for a number of reasons.
Originally Posted by JPF
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 21:24 #1457Senior Member

Posts: 194Elan
I sent you a PM. To the group: I saw her once a couple of years ago. I would not recommend her.
Originally Posted by TheAssMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 14:05 #1456Senior Member

Posts: 116Makenna
Have not seen her, but her Snapchat has her rates and she offers BBFS but her rates are high and she is always getting high.
Originally Posted by SDMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 10:52 #1455Senior Member

Posts: 60There were a couple of reports of her in the Massage Parlor Report forum, posts #7564, #7565.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 05:46 #1454Senior Member

Posts: 31No offense to her but she has no reviews cause no one is spending 500 on that. Some golden pussy syndrome, if you want an Asian girl go to a FS AMP for a third of what she's chargung.
Originally Posted by TheAssMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 03:02 #1453Senior Member

Posts: 245Roxy / Rose / Makenna
619-930-3646 has 18 ads in San Diego since 01 Aug 2019.
Anyone seen her? She looks familiar but I think she had a did name.
https://escortindex.com/ad/sandiego/...3646/1/2432759
-
08-24-19 23:56 #1452Banned Member

Posts: 3075Izabella Rose
I believed this is another ad on her from another site.
Originally Posted by HalfAchub
[View Original Post]
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/122344
-
08-24-19 15:05 #1451Senior Member

Posts: 304Las Vegas Gal with great tits
Las Vegas gal, AshleyLaneVIP.
Originally Posted by CobraComander
[View Original Post]
You could join HX, where her ad of today says she is in San Diego, not National City, and has a different 702 phone number.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AshleyLaneVIP
-
08-24-19 12:22 #1450Senior Member

Posts: 93Elan Mai
Does anyone have any information on Elan Mai?
HTTPS://www.eros.com/california/san_...es/1001872.htm
I have exchanged a few messages with her and can't get any real information from her outside of what is in her ad. If that is her she's great looking and has a hot body. Pricey. She quoted me $500-$600 per hour. She says she has no reviews, etc. So it's not really adding up for me.
Any information would be great, here or in PM.













Reply With Quote




