Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 7068
-
08-26-19 16:52 #1458Regular Member

Posts: 1I saw her a couple of months ago, it's her in the pictures, but would not recommend for a number of reasons.
Originally Posted by JPF
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 21:24 #1457Senior Member

Posts: 194Elan
I sent you a PM. To the group: I saw her once a couple of years ago. I would not recommend her.
Originally Posted by TheAssMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 14:05 #1456Senior Member

Posts: 116Makenna
Have not seen her, but her Snapchat has her rates and she offers BBFS but her rates are high and she is always getting high.
Originally Posted by SDMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 10:52 #1455Senior Member

Posts: 60There were a couple of reports of her in the Massage Parlor Report forum, posts #7564, #7565.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 05:46 #1454Senior Member

Posts: 31No offense to her but she has no reviews cause no one is spending 500 on that. Some golden pussy syndrome, if you want an Asian girl go to a FS AMP for a third of what she's chargung.
Originally Posted by TheAssMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 03:02 #1453Senior Member

Posts: 245Roxy / Rose / Makenna
619-930-3646 has 18 ads in San Diego since 01 Aug 2019.
Anyone seen her? She looks familiar but I think she had a did name.
https://escortindex.com/ad/sandiego/...3646/1/2432759
-
08-24-19 23:56 #1452Banned Member

Posts: 3075Izabella Rose
I believed this is another ad on her from another site.
Originally Posted by HalfAchub
[View Original Post]
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/122344
-
08-24-19 15:05 #1451Senior Member

Posts: 304Las Vegas Gal with great tits
Las Vegas gal, AshleyLaneVIP.
Originally Posted by CobraComander
[View Original Post]
You could join HX, where her ad of today says she is in San Diego, not National City, and has a different 702 phone number.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AshleyLaneVIP
-
08-24-19 12:22 #1450Senior Member

Posts: 93Elan Mai
Does anyone have any information on Elan Mai?
HTTPS://www.eros.com/california/san_...es/1001872.htm
I have exchanged a few messages with her and can't get any real information from her outside of what is in her ad. If that is her she's great looking and has a hot body. Pricey. She quoted me $500-$600 per hour. She says she has no reviews, etc. So it's not really adding up for me.
Any information would be great, here or in PM.
-
08-24-19 12:03 #1449Senior Member

Posts: 205Melanie-Ashley
This is the chick I saw walking last Tuesday. Unfortunately she won't text me back. Anyone else have any luck?
https://escortalligator.com.sandiego...post/36642663/
-
08-23-19 17:47 #1448Senior Member

Posts: 162Anybody have any info on this one? She has 2 different ads with 2 different phone numbers. Been wanting to go through but can't find anything on her. Any help would be appreciated.
She used to work out of her condo in Lemon Grove. https://milfy.com.sandiego.listcrawl...post/25849088/.
She didn't advertise as Brazilian then, seemed more like black mix to me. She's legit, kind of a limited menu, seems to be trying to go upscale.
Those pictures in her earlier add are not all of her.
-
08-23-19 10:46 #1447Senior Member

Posts: 53Izabella Rose
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3046470
Anybody have any info on this one? She has 2 different ads with 2 different phone numbers. Been wanting to go through but can't find anything on her. Any help would be appreciated.
-
08-22-19 00:54 #1446Senior Member

Posts: 1356August 20, 2019
500 Block San Ysidro Blvd.
Alright my non-championship. Finally gave her a shot. She always fail on the service I'm looking for (that's why it took so long to see her). Now she ok with uncovered BJ. Nope, I was wrong. She failed to provide that. If you donated more, there's a possibility you might get it. That wasn't cool she said yea just to lead me on. She's safe and legit.
XBJ. XFS.
30 in car.
Age 34.
-
08-21-19 23:19 #1445Regular Member

Posts: 12Waiting for more reviews
Yeah she finally contacted me but I'm not sure I want to take the risk specially how bad that other review is.
Originally Posted by SDboyy
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 20:15 #1444Senior Member

Posts: 545No App!
She didn't have the app for that!
Originally Posted by Lovable
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





