Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26943

    Lala

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    O Anyone else try her out before? Did I miss a golden opportunity to fuck a stranger?
    She is the girl I posted about from Gainesville. She said her real name, but that they call her something else. Somehow I ended up with Almy? Maybe it was that southern accent. In any case, like Lehmonade said she is legit. I picked her up as she was just crossing the Bk entrance. She stays at the extended and must shower before coming out, because she was clean and fresh on a humid night. I will definitely repeat.

  2. #26942

    You can't worry about what others are paying

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCline  [View Original Post]
    Other posts are agreeing and my inbox is full of gratitude. Again, if an 18 or 19 year old treats you great that's one thing. But when girls in their mid 20's demand 30, sorry, maybe 5 years ago. If you don't like it try getting a job for $8 an hour. We're giving you 15 for 15 minutes LOL. That's a difference between $450 a month and $1200 a month. And notice I didn't have to use curse words to got my point across.
    I'm sure I'll tick off a few people, but here goes.

    If a monger with a trust fund or high pressure job and a huge income sees something he likes, he isn't going to worry about paying $40 or more. He won't waste time cruising for something cheaper when he already has something that he likes in the front seat of his car. He doesn't care that another monger has low income, a car that needs repair, rent due, and credit card debt. His little head has control over the wallet and the big head doesn't really care. This is the man that the girls want, but seldom find.

    The few big spending street cruising mongers are not going to reestablish the price curve for drug addicted hookers. There are not enough of them. Most of the big spenders are with escorts or massage girls.

    On the other hand, the junkie riding to parts unknown in a strangers car might not object to working for whatever you offer. Go ahead and negotiate whatever you can, but don't worry about the other guy spending more than you can spend.

    People posting prices is a good thing, it at least gives an idea of what it takes to get your favored services.

  3. #26941
    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    Man I really got lucky tonight. I mean I know you guys just love the lovely Lauren and she absolutely hates my shitty pictures but I couldn't resist posting that pussy it's just so pretty. I was a little mesmerized. Damn that was fun. Hahaha make me proud and fuck that pretty pussy. Mmmm I kinda want seconds.

    Hey quick question are my pictures still coming out sideways?
    Hi Cap, do you have numbers for Lauren? Love to get some good pictures of her! LOL.

  4. #26940

    Bad luck turns to good luck

    I got intouch with Spanish Liz yesterday. Comms were good and had a meeting set up. Went to the spot and she went silent.

    Waited a few minutes and no response. I decided to leave and on the way out of the area picked up Marian.

    This chick was chill and had a good time. Dropped her off by consulate where a friend was waiting to pick her up.

    She said she will be in the area. No phone.

  5. #26939

    Good Intel bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmonade  [View Original Post]
    This girl is legit. 6/10, smells clean and hair is always on point. Met her chilling with my good friend couple times, apparently she lets him video her too.

    I quit the game for a bit, plus the one utr I'm seeing is draining me in more ways than one LOL. But yeah, this girl is chill.
    I'll take the chance the next time I catch her around.

  6. #26938

    Few years back

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCline  [View Original Post]
    Other posts are agreeing and my inbox is full of gratitude. Again, if an 18 or 19 year old treats you great that's one thing. But when girls in their mid 20's demand 30, sorry, maybe 5 years ago. If you don't like it try getting a job for $8 an hour. We're giving you 15 for 15 minutes LOL. That's a difference between $450 a month and $1200 a month. And notice I didn't have to use curse words to got my point across.
    I picked up this chick in her 40's in my first ever pick up, just for an adventure. She was one of those that looked fine from afar LOL. Too polite to kick her ass out, so I drove her around listening to her bullshit story. Ended up giving her a 40 for nothing. One of the lamest bullshits I ever did. Though I thought I was feeding some kids at home or doing the world a favor. But nah, now I know for sure where those coins went.

    Guys paying 30-40 is fine in my view, that's accounting tip for someone down on their luck. Or someone on a downward spiral with uncontrollable appetite. Like the usual tipping for service at a restaurant or car cleaning services; only difference in this transaction is that she was all over your dick and balls, with guys asking her to lick their ass and shit. Tipping at this point is only an act of polite and well mannered monger. But if she was shitty and not up to par then 15-20 is far too good for her.

    But then there's also this ugly truth...

    There once was a legend monger who would hold the guys on board accountable when they pay too much for these tricks. He was a necessary evil in my view to keep these chicks off the trail. Giving these chicks 60-80 bucks to suck on your rubber covered dick isn't going to stop her from coming back to the trail. We guys need to do us all a favor, even for the girls! And your bank account. Giving her 20-30 bucks is of good spirit. What other incentive does she have to going back to a regular job if you keep dousing out mad cash in 10-20 minutes tops. You let them know it's only a temporary job and not a full time position. Pay her 20 and make her work for it. That's doing them a favor.

    Now if you want to give her more to keep her around, all the powers to you my man. A wise ass once asked for what profits a man if he gains the whole world but loses his own soul

  7. #26937

    Friend saw her, she's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    Okay my shitty phone seems to be having some technical difficulties but I'm going to need you guys to bear with me maybe tilt your heads sideways a little bit. You know yeah that's it just like that. Okay now who the fuck is this. This girl told me her name was lala. She kind of looks like a young Mariam and is a little dumb but I didn't trust her. I picked her up you see, and dumb or not she looks like she can get it. However, she demanded I pay her up front and all while she was fully clothed. My big head told my little head to STFU and kick her to the curb. So you know JR took the back seat on this one. Anyone else try her out before? Did I miss a golden opportunity to fuck a stranger?

    Oh that is nonsense how are these not posted sideways?
    This girl is legit. 6/10, smells clean and hair is always on point. Met her chilling with my good friend couple times, apparently she lets him video her too.

    I quit the game for a bit, plus the one utr I'm seeing is draining me in more ways than one LOL. But yeah, this girl is chill.

  8. #26936
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBell  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised you post even made it through with you calling may as well say all of us stupid punks. Well I've been doing this for years as well as many others on this board and you look back 2 years worth of post if you like and I guarantee $30 to $40 is the average price that's paid by the best of us. If girl is cool and does her job good I have no problem with that and please don't think you educating us on were the money goes we all know were it goes once you give to her it's hers anyway who gives a shit what she does with it. If I was 1985 I may go with your price range but I'm to stupid for that Ha we all are your the only smart and handsome guy on this board Hell I'm sure The druggies will fuck you for free just ask them smart guy.
    Well said!

  9. #26935
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeez  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if it's this same Stephanie. I saw her right in front of Burger King near Oak Ridge.
    Missing teeth, sometimes or most times has odors, lacks a shower most the time. 100 % open menu.

  10. #26934

    Pics

    Your pics seem to be pretty spot on. Thanks for sharing.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    Okay my shitty phone seems to be having some technical difficulties but I'm going to need you guys to bear with me maybe tilt your heads sideways a little bit. You know yeah that's it just like that. Okay now who the fuck is this. This girl told me her name was lala. She kind of looks like a young Mariam and is a little dumb but I didn't trust her. I picked her up you see, and dumb or not she looks like she can get it. However, she demanded I pay her up front and all while she was fully clothed. My big head told my little head to STFU and kick her to the curb. So you know JR took the back seat on this one. Anyone else try her out before? Did I miss a golden opportunity to fuck a stranger?

    Oh that is nonsense how are these not posted sideways?

  11. #26933

    Dammit dammit dammit

    Okay my shitty phone seems to be having some technical difficulties but I'm going to need you guys to bear with me maybe tilt your heads sideways a little bit. You know yeah that's it just like that. Okay now who the fuck is this. This girl told me her name was lala. She kind of looks like a young Mariam and is a little dumb but I didn't trust her. I picked her up you see, and dumb or not she looks like she can get it. However, she demanded I pay her up front and all while she was fully clothed. My big head told my little head to STFU and kick her to the curb. So you know JR took the back seat on this one. Anyone else try her out before? Did I miss a golden opportunity to fuck a stranger?

    Oh that is nonsense how are these not posted sideways?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20190818_031455080-648x648_resize_90.jpg‎   IMG_20190818_031511678-648x648_resize_81.jpg‎  

  12. #26932

    Holy shit look who I found.

    Man I really got lucky tonight. I mean I know you guys just love the lovely Lauren and she absolutely hates my shitty pictures but I couldn't resist posting that pussy it's just so pretty. I was a little mesmerized. Damn that was fun. Hahaha make me proud and fuck that pretty pussy. Mmmm I kinda want seconds.

    Hey quick question are my pictures still coming out sideways?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20190825_035921866_resize_17.jpg‎   IMG_20190825_035905577_resize_22.jpg‎   IMG_20190825_035917240_resize_68.jpg‎   IMG_20190825_034330719_resize_97.jpg‎  

  13. #26931

    IDK if you guys are aware of this or not

    But Megan rocks. She's rocked my world on more than one occasion. All my favorite things and a little more. I've gone balls deep in her outside in the open just as God intended. Skills my friends skills. Someone buy this woman a phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20190824_210430639_resize_3.jpg‎   IMG_20190824_204540289_resize_18.jpg‎   IMG_20190824_204436864_resize_95.jpg‎   IMG_20190824_204548499_resize_98.jpg‎   IMG_20190824_204600579_resize_58.jpg‎  


  14. #26930

    Baby T sent me some pics.

    This isn't really my format but you know whatever I thought the pics were pretty cute anyway.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image0000021.jpg‎   image0000001.jpg‎  

  15. #26929

    Oh

    That's a little scary!

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deeez  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if it's this same Stephanie. I saw her right in front of Burger King near Oak Ridge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape