Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 35479
-
08-01-19 09:45 #26839Senior Member

Posts: 218Last night
I went out last night to see who was out and I saw a bunch by the bridge who had management trailing not far behind. I didn't pick anyone up cause of that and because they were so close together and wearing bikinis so it was a bit much.
-
07-31-19 09:49 #26838Senior Member

Posts: 472Is 4 x by the 7 x 1 code for something? You can say specifically where you found them, you don't have to sneak it in.
Originally Posted by Banger247
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 08:16 #26837Regular Member

Posts: 9Just seen her today.
Around the same spot you just mentioned. Morning time. Dream worthy?
Originally Posted by Banger247
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 19:05 #26836Banned Member

Posts: 5343Barbie
Just dropped her off at the 7-11 on Jordan / OBT. Red dress. No digits.
-
07-30-19 17:17 #26835Banned Member

Posts: 5343Misc
Perfect timing for this pic? Just getting in town! OBT is a ghost town! At least right now.
-
07-29-19 16:38 #26834Senior Member

Posts: 33Thanks for this!! Got the number and was searching to see if I should try. Well! I'll continue my search then.
Originally Posted by PipeRite
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-19 06:01 #26833Regular Member

Posts: 13Curly haired WSW with a limp.
Anybody seen her around? She use to hang around 4x by the 7x1. Curly haired WSW with a limp, a small star tattoo on her cheekbone and a tongue piercing. I dreamed about her three times, all at the same spot I mentioned but haven't since November and haven't seen no sign of her either since comm went down. I think her name was Cindy or candy or candice hell if I remember. I ran into her once by chance and she told me her comm was stolen. Good luck out there fellas.
-Banger.
-
07-28-19 12:12 #26832Senior Member

Posts: 206Victoria
It's 1215 Sunday morning and I just dropped Victoria off at Walmart. She's around if anybody is interested.
-
07-27-19 14:58 #26831Senior Member

Posts: 154Red hair autumn
She's a solid date. Got my first pair of SW red wings from her. We pounded for probably an hour on standard donation.
Originally Posted by ChrisB642
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-19 09:28 #26830Senior Member

Posts: 1104Big Tit Jennifer
Excellent move on Big Tit Jennifer. While not an outright cash-and-dash, she's a well-known scam artist. She wants the donation upfront and service, if you got any at all, would be short and poor (she gets "nervous" and has to quit). She's so well-known for so long, I'm amazed she gets any business. Definitely not worth the effort.
Originally Posted by Foxdodgeit
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-19 01:05 #26829Senior Member

Posts: 41Busy night
Drove through after being at the airport tonight. Quite a few girls out working, and a wild crew next to the 7-11 and hotel in between Sand Lake and the Wendy's. I don't know if they were tripping or what, but a bunch of what looked like working girls and their. Managers. Were flopping around on the ground, running around at the hotel entrance.
Saw a white girl with big tits that I picked up next to Burlington. Told me her name was Jen, and I said sorry, I've heard back things about you. "Heard from where?" she asked. I dropped her off at the Best Buy without saying anything else.
-
07-25-19 20:11 #26828Banned Member

Posts: 9Thanks for the heads up man, much appreciated. If you see her add somewhere like ListCrawler or whatever. If you could please post so I can put a face to the name. That would help as well.
Originally Posted by PipeRite
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 18:04 #26827Senior Member

Posts: 376Tiatina
I came out this am around 4 found it to be very busy with the ones we like Didn't make it pass landcaster before I found a dark skin tíatina short 160 lb very great smile an a very wet CBJ. Very on the damand for what I requested Nice dream will repeat.
-
07-25-19 17:56 #26826Senior Member

Posts: 376She is a legend. Last time I saw her was like two months ago had added few extra lb from vacate but was still very nice.
Originally Posted by TrollingObt
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 21:07 #26825Senior Member

Posts: 368Red hair Autumn
That's red hair Autumn in the ad, one of my top 5 favorite girls for 3-4 years. The other Autumn with Dark blonde hair I met her 2 years ago only dated her once, she is alright might check out her again. Saw her walking by Rodeway and another time by Jordan, she does look good.
Originally Posted by Smielyswim
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




