Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,831 to 25,845 of 37371
-
08-26-19 10:56 #11541Senior Member

Posts: 63Kryss request
Would someone PM me Kryss' number, I would be great full. Have looked all over STG for it, but no luck. Thanks in advance.
-
08-25-19 23:45 #11540Senior Member

Posts: 118Not good
Thanks, I was thinking about seeing her but she just got crossed off the list.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 19:37 #11539Regular Member

Posts: 1Yesssss
We talked she wanted a bunch of dudes to come over and do a blowbang bukkake. She asked for a pic I sent her one. She then said to text her back at midnight nand she would give me instructions on where to go. So I waited til midnight, texted and no reply. Have no idea. Maybe I'm too ugly LOL.
Originally Posted by MedicalDabs
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 19:19 #11538Senior Member

Posts: 229Tgtbt
I have texted her. You just have to pay a monthly fee for her blog where she posts vids and pics. It is like 10 a month. Then she is supposed to send out a message where she will be and all that. Like she and her handler who seems to fancy himself to be a porn director. She has been to the bookstore in waverly and have done a few gbs at a hotel in richmond. I personally have not partaken. Seems to me a risk of being on video.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 18:45 #11537Senior Member

Posts: 1333Smart
With Google, Siri, other AI supposed to be so smart you think it would pick up Occam's razor, especially with the context of the sentence.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 16:12 #11536Senior Member

Posts: 353[QUOTE=HotRod21;4421974]
6 o.
Originally Posted by V.
AngDr;4421882
-
08-25-19 15:45 #11535Senior Member

Posts: 1775Akum's Razor! LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL LMAO.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 14:33 #11534Senior Member

Posts: 317Tgtbt
If it looks to good to be true, it probably is. Akum's Razor. Doesn't cost to show up and stand in line though.
Originally Posted by MedicalDabs
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 14:31 #11533Senior Member

Posts: 317Angel
I haven't wandered from my regulars for a while and I felt randy this morning. Set up a dream with Angel and went to her apartment for some daty and a little fun. I won't recommend or return. Nothing wrong except she promised one thing and when I asked for it she turned lackluster. She wanted to give a BJ and FS and since I don't get it up that wasn't going to happen. She was ok in daty, I was having a good time when she just got up and went upstairs. (for the third time) She left me there alone for over 10 minutes, then someone knocked on the front door. 40 seconds later I was out the back door and gone. When I pulled around the apartment building I saw what appeared to be a dealer leaving the front stoop. Glad I missed him. She has been advertising a lot and her body is sweet, not a spinner but soft in all the right places.
Be safe and have fun.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/476395976704
-
08-25-19 08:14 #11532Senior Member

Posts: 736Action fast need it
Looking for are trade since I have no fund nothing for my taste.
Looking for something similar to this gal.
Pm with trade pic and info.
Those who I asked any questions or for info feel free to pm.
Don't waste my time or hers.
-
08-25-19 05:24 #11531Regular Member

Posts: 16Maga MILF
Hey has anyone met up with this chick? Claims to just be a ***** who doesn't charge.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...u/647870479421
-
08-25-19 05:02 #11530Senior Member

Posts: 116Nyla
The pregnant mixed cutie is back and looking for help. She says she has two friends with her also. I had a great time with Nyla have not seen friends yet.
-
08-24-19 22:42 #11529Senior Member

Posts: 184She is a thief and a con artist. Don't trust her. Don't say nobody warned you.
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 17:38 #11528Senior Member

Posts: 123Rox
[QUOTE=V.
AngDr;4421882]Excellent head game. [ / QUOTE.
What was the damage?
-
08-24-19 16:13 #11527Senior Member

Posts: 353Excellent head game.
Originally Posted by Zalamar
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





