Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,786 to 16,800 of 43527
-
08-25-19 14:13 #26742Senior Member

Posts: 338Mila's Places
I went to Waverly earlier this year and all the girls were out so Mila had to take of me. As I tried all my moves to get to happiness she kept saying "no I am the manager". I replied "that's great let's do this" finally got her out of her clothes, stunning body with fake top. Really good technique and solid finish on the melons. Even after we were done she kept mentioning she was the manager. I'm pretty sure she never handles clients so don't get your hopes up. Was just good timing on my part I guess.
Originally Posted by PlasterMoon
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 07:54 #26741Regular Member

Posts: 14East Braintree
Stopped by East in Braintree few days ago. Two girls working there. The place is nice with clean private rooms. The girl told me her name is Wendy. Asked for soft touch, got exactly that for a good 40 min with plenty of OTC roaming. Flip and nice slow HE with plenty of attentions to the boys. Standard rate. Will repeat but feel the chemistry is just a bit off.
-
08-25-19 00:59 #26740Senior Member

Posts: 470Anna Lex, Sunny Adams, Mimi High
So I rounded it down to the big 3, Anna at Crystals in Lexington, Sunny at Adams St in Newton or Mimi at High St In Waltham! All are supposedly busty. If you had to pick one who would you pick?
-
08-25-19 00:18 #26739Senior Member

Posts: 470Anna busty
Everybody keeps talking about Anna's tits! What's the hype? Are they that nice? Is she worth it?
Originally Posted by SlowMo
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 00:15 #26738Senior Member

Posts: 470Mimi Terrific Tits
Nice post man! How terrific are these tits? I'm looking for some.
Originally Posted by JonnyT017
[View Original Post]
Big boobs!
-
08-24-19 20:32 #26737Senior Member

Posts: 273That's too bad. She had decent enough English that I remember. Not sure who's the monster you saw as I've only ever seen Mia or June there. Though, I have not been there in months.
Originally Posted by Scraggy
[View Original Post]
RT.
-
08-24-19 19:48 #26736Regular Member

Posts: 3Just called as I work close to there, 60 hr /40 half closes 8 on sat / earlier on sun but if you call she will wait.
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 14:25 #26735Senior Member

Posts: 2121Main st does have a large metered lot out back for a short walk high st lots of free parking. Wiwi is a constant and ok to get the deed done problem is rotation of spinners.
Originally Posted by MoreBJs
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 12:17 #26734Senior Member

Posts: 294Hope this is browny points for my entry to heaven
2-4 Main St. Watertown- long flight of stairs, not for the out of shape, parking poor. To the right of HR Block taxes.
220 Waverly St. Watertown- enter rear for more utr (at Orchard St. Side driveway), or front (Waverly St. Side,) if you don't care. Parking in that driveway ok, as long as you don't block anyone in.
249-251 High St. Waltham- Inside vestibule, or "first set of doors" to convenience store, on right, bathroom also in vestibule not in spa.
Great easy parking in lot. You can be let out a backdoor that goes to that lot to avoid leaving the way you came in and bumping into convenience store customers coming and going, unless you don't care.
Bring lots of money and report!
Side note, same woman at Rose Aroma and Qing Spa (both in Waltham on Main St, and a quarter mile apart) answers phone. These spas may be related as well.
-
08-24-19 10:40 #26733Asshole

Posts: 968Eileen at Bodyzen in Belmont is quite busty. At least, Cs, I think.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 08:26 #26732Senior Member

Posts: 470Busty asians
Thinking about getting a massage this week. I'm looking for a busty provider. I heard Anna at crystals Lexington is busty, some providers at waverly are busty including Wei Wei I think, someone at rose spa is busty, which is the best place to go to for a busty provider?
-
08-23-19 20:43 #26731Senior Member

Posts: 338The Three
See post 26274.
Originally Posted by RKitG
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 17:09 #26730Senior Member

Posts: 32Who are the Three? . Waverley place (or either of 2 affiliated establishments)
"Waverley place (or either of 2 affiliated establishments) . " - could anyone please list what / where in general the 3 sisters spas are. I've looked thru 3 pages of this forum and can't seem to piece 3 of them together. Can anyone itemize them or list them all together? - yes, I'm a noob, sorry.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 10:37 #26729Regular Member

Posts: 18Thank you so much cheese and Happy Dave for the suggestions. I'll update in a few weeks.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 09:37 #26728Senior Member

Posts: 282223 Harrison
I have gone. Good looking provider, poor massage, decent standard ending. Would not repeat either.
Originally Posted by RandyMann4
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



