Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,001 to 15,015 of 17951
-
08-24-19 17:13 #2951Senior Member

Posts: 568Truth.
Great body. Always get what you want. Only drawbacks are she isn't a fan of DATY and she can be flaky on scheduling. But I see her regularly.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
And here's a link for the poster who asked.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ginger-r...xington-339991
-
08-24-19 15:36 #2950Senior Member

Posts: 1002I agree
She's usually a great time! Definitely one of my regulars. Just wish she was more reliable as far as scheduling goes.
Originally Posted by Braids
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 12:25 #2949Regular Member

Posts: 3Reviews
Well, after lurking in here for about a year I guess it's time to start contributing. I've only received BBBJ except for my last 2 visits.
Hayden: she was my very first venture into this hobby. Definitely knew what she was doing with her mouth, threw in some rock music and went to town until I popped.
Morgan: best BBBJ I've ever gotten. The vibration thing she did with her tongue was in unbelievable LOL.
Bree: very good at what she does, but felt rushed after I popped.
Kate: not the best location before her gray bar visit, but definitely worth the visit.
Allie: figured I'd try everyone's local favorite for my first FS venture, wasn't to impressed but it was probably because I was fresh out of a relationship.
Katie: man, the BBBJ was amazing. When she went to throw the rubber on & continued with her mouth the whole time that was the sexiest shit ever.
Anyways, I'm looking forward to contributing more!
-
08-24-19 02:04 #2948Senior Member

Posts: 437Link?
Great review but it is helpful to include link.
Originally Posted by Braids
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 00:14 #2947Regular Member

Posts: 21Got to see Rainey
I decided to take a chance on Rainey. Incall location in a safe location. Nice lady. She had a relative there when I arrived, but that didn't bother me any. I was there for one thing. Went to her room where she made me feel comfortable. She is a cute lady with some baby damage. That doesn't bother me. Rainey proceeded with a BBBJ. She was going at it like a porn star. Very visual. I almost forgot I wasn't there for head. She stopped, I got covered and went at it. I wasn't thinking about that relative in the next room and didn't care. Afterwards, I got cleaned up and left after some small talk.
I will go back, mainly for that porn head and her rates was reasonable for the HHR requested.
-
08-23-19 20:22 #2946Senior Member

Posts: 334Diamond Dash
Anybody with info on this lady? Looks interesting, and I'm looking for new talent.
https://skipthegames.com/img/006/MzI...NTFjMmZlOA.jpg
-
08-23-19 18:47 #2945Senior Member

Posts: 41Alex
Had a dream with her yesterday. Easy set up at low budget motel off exit 90. She greeted me with some kisses and a little small talk. We got comfortable and I got a look and taste of some pretty perky tits. More kissing and then started with BBBJ. Once ready, she went CG leaning back for ultimate effect. We then went doggy and it felt great. I flipped her over and went mish where I left her present. We cleaned up and talked some more, got dressed and left. It was a great "HO HO HO" experience.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/compe...it-90-28064851
-
08-23-19 13:37 #2944Senior Member

Posts: 437Kristen number?
Anyone have her number? Number on them is not working and this link is bad.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 05:49 #2943Senior Member

Posts: 145Search harder. She has been discussed here a bunch.
Originally Posted by ScaredYCat
[View Original Post]
She is the worst. A legitimate crazy person.
-
08-22-19 10:52 #2942Senior Member

Posts: 33Fuck no
She's a fucking ***** with a entitled attitude and I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire. I'm surprised you didn't find anything I'm pretty sure she's posted here ranting a few times.
Originally Posted by ScaredYCat
[View Original Post]
Edit: yeah search the whole Lexington subcategory, it was back in the Craigslist forum mostly.
-
08-21-19 23:26 #2941Regular Member

Posts: 3Info on Jill
Does anyone have information on this provider http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...1/667200190766.
I tried searching and didn't find anything.
-
08-21-19 01:10 #2940Senior Member

Posts: 78That's why I didn't give her money, I don't think she's in Richmond to begin with but it didn't hurt to ask.
Originally Posted by OneSwiss
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 21:05 #2939Senior Member

Posts: 141I don't have any inside info on that. I'd suggest sending her a text (her number is in the ad) and ask her.
Originally Posted by Ck1397
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 20:50 #2938Regular Member

Posts: 2UTR Girls?
Not having much luck with any of the sites finding what I like or finding anyone who isn't strung out. Does anyone have any connections with any UTR girls? I prefer spinners, not really into the bigger girls.
Thanks!
-
08-20-19 11:35 #2937Senior Member

Posts: 983Not a good idea
I have not tried her and never would if I had to pay via cash app. This is not a good idea, so be smart and think with the big head.
Originally Posted by Slate187
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






