Thread: Humaniplex 411 & Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1732
-
08-29-19 17:56 #277Senior Member

Posts: 367Share your insight why you think she is down?
Originally Posted by PSEFuckSlutLuv
[View Original Post]
Early in the year when we met she listed cs, now it's not listed as part of her menu.
She does not now, but In June she had the declaration, "I don't not offer BBFS at all and that is non negotiable so please be respectful and don't even bother asking me. Thank you for being understanding😘 and Let me know if I'm the one for you and if you would like to schedule 💋.
-
08-29-19 17:18 #276Senior Member

Posts: 139Yikes!
I don't remember that and I probably would have skipped her if I saw it.
She did Bcs with me I think but no BBFS. I doubt I asked for it but I think the vibe was a no. If yes I would repeat.
Originally Posted by Mmorrison
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 12:14 #275Senior Member

Posts: 130Any hints or opportunity for BBFS? She seems down for it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Mmorrison
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 12:00 #274Senior Member

Posts: 367Agreed. I disappointed she ruined how beautiful she is with the stupid crown and "ron" on her shoulder now.
Originally Posted by CumberlandBlue
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 01:10 #273Regular Member

Posts: 18Thank you for the reply, I decided on Sophie Lux instead, I'll post the 411 soon!
Originally Posted by CumberlandBlue
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 00:14 #272Senior Member

Posts: 713I haven't met with her personally, but I've only seen alot of positive info and feedback on her.
Originally Posted by Chapeau1
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 21:56 #271Senior Member

Posts: 139Melody Monroe is as good time
I saw her about 5 months ago I think. Nice girl, no issues, does everything on her menu. I rarely repeat but she was great. Pics are accurate. I saw her up in the LA area.
Originally Posted by AerialPenguin
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 15:10 #270Regular Member

Posts: 18Any info on Melody Monroe?
Her pics grabbed my attention, is she worth seeing?
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MelodyMonroe
-
08-28-19 03:11 #269Senior Member

Posts: 211This chick has a psycho skinhead of a boyfriend who acts as her pimp. Unless you're a white dude, I would avoid.
Originally Posted by TheWhoreLord
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 22:14 #268Regular Member

Posts: 24Hey Dolato.
From what I remember Stevie claimed to be mid-late 30's and to me she looked better than expected. I haven't seen very many women look that good at that age. It's possible the initial booker143 listed her as younger, but I saw her after she went indie. I'd she comes back I'd say go for it, as long as there hasn't been any major changes like gaining 100 pounds.
I have had no issues w that booker. Haven't really had any issues with any bookers. BTW I don't know how you guys figure which girl is with which crew etc. The only ones I can spot are the 143 and the ones with hyphens in the names. I don't know who all the bookers are or what tatoos the girls get etc. Kudos to you if you can figure that shit out. Maybe someone with more knowledge can PM me. Sometimes life is hard when you're just a local whorelord and you don't know the big picture.
Originally Posted by Dolato
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 15:31 #267Regular Member

Posts: 21Jade. Milan
Anyone seen Jade. Milan??
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jade.Milan
I've seen her once. Amazing face fuck. Anyone else?
-
08-25-19 13:57 #266Senior Member

Posts: 713A few comments
Manda's been on my todo for a while. I'll get to her eventually. Have met with some of her friends and they all seem to be all business, but service was good. She should be more self conscious about her pimp tat on the shoulder. I remember when a guy made a joke about it after she first got the tat, she replied that the tat was because her father always called her princess Lo-fucking-L. And a month later she was doing doubles with someone who had the same tat, but was definitely not her sister. / rant.
Originally Posted by TheWhoreLord
[View Original Post]
I'll +1 on French. Sienna. Real pretty face, but surprising how soft the body was. Maybe she's toned up by now? And just FYI TheWhoreLord, the booker's a she and she's easy to work with (one of the better ones imo) as long as you don't upset her. She's known to go from 0 - pyscho real quick. There have been others in the crew that have been GFE, but no longer active. Anyone know why Sabrina's cut back on the activity? I assume legal troubles but maybe she hit payday with a rich sucker and she's living easy. She's hot enough to bag a legit SD.
Ivy. James is a total disaster. That whole crew seems like a mess.
I missed out on Stevie. I'm not too broken over it, because there's always another one but she did look good with bright blue eyes I think. I was told she's much older than she states and that kept me on the fence.
-
08-25-19 01:06 #265Senior Member

Posts: 77Excellent name
Got to say your name made me chuckle.
Originally Posted by TheWhoreLord
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 12:59 #264Regular Member

Posts: 24No, I didn't see anyone else.
Originally Posted by KoolKeith323
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 20:28 #263Banned Member

Posts: 689Ivy. James
Was her pimp lurking or nearby? She swears up and down she is, but he's been seen a couple of times from other reports I've seen.
Originally Posted by TheWhoreLord
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





