Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2951

    Truth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    She's usually a great time! Definitely one of my regulars. Just wish she was more reliable as far as scheduling goes.
    Great body. Always get what you want. Only drawbacks are she isn't a fan of DATY and she can be flaky on scheduling. But I see her regularly.

    And here's a link for the poster who asked.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ginger-r...xington-339991

  2. #2950

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Braids  [View Original Post]
    I decided to take a chance on Rainey. Incall location in a safe location. Nice lady. She had a relative there when I arrived, but that didn't bother me any. I was there for one thing. Went to her room where she made me feel comfortable. She is a cute lady with some baby damage. That doesn't bother me. Rainey proceeded with a BBBJ. She was going at it like a porn star. Very visual. I almost forgot I wasn't there for head. She stopped, I got covered and went at it. I wasn't thinking about that relative in the next room and didn't care. Afterwards, I got cleaned up and left after some small talk.

    I will go back, mainly for that porn head and her rates was reasonable for the HHR requested.
    She's usually a great time! Definitely one of my regulars. Just wish she was more reliable as far as scheduling goes.

  3. #2949

    Reviews

    Well, after lurking in here for about a year I guess it's time to start contributing. I've only received BBBJ except for my last 2 visits.

    Hayden: she was my very first venture into this hobby. Definitely knew what she was doing with her mouth, threw in some rock music and went to town until I popped.

    Morgan: best BBBJ I've ever gotten. The vibration thing she did with her tongue was in unbelievable LOL.

    Bree: very good at what she does, but felt rushed after I popped.

    Kate: not the best location before her gray bar visit, but definitely worth the visit.

    Allie: figured I'd try everyone's local favorite for my first FS venture, wasn't to impressed but it was probably because I was fresh out of a relationship.

    Katie: man, the BBBJ was amazing. When she went to throw the rubber on & continued with her mouth the whole time that was the sexiest shit ever.

    Anyways, I'm looking forward to contributing more!

  4. #2948

    Link?

    Great review but it is helpful to include link.

    Quote Originally Posted by Braids  [View Original Post]
    I decided to take a chance on Rainey. Incall location in a safe location. Nice lady. She had a relative there when I arrived, but that didn't bother me any. I was there for one thing. Went to her room where she made me feel comfortable. She is a cute lady with some baby damage. That doesn't bother me. Rainey proceeded with a BBBJ. She was going at it like a porn star. Very visual. I almost forgot I wasn't there for head. She stopped, I got covered and went at it. I wasn't thinking about that relative in the next room and didn't care. Afterwards, I got cleaned up and left after some small talk.

    I will go back, mainly for that porn head and her rates was reasonable for the HHR requested.

  5. #2947

    Got to see Rainey

    I decided to take a chance on Rainey. Incall location in a safe location. Nice lady. She had a relative there when I arrived, but that didn't bother me any. I was there for one thing. Went to her room where she made me feel comfortable. She is a cute lady with some baby damage. That doesn't bother me. Rainey proceeded with a BBBJ. She was going at it like a porn star. Very visual. I almost forgot I wasn't there for head. She stopped, I got covered and went at it. I wasn't thinking about that relative in the next room and didn't care. Afterwards, I got cleaned up and left after some small talk.

    I will go back, mainly for that porn head and her rates was reasonable for the HHR requested.

  6. #2946

    Diamond Dash

    Anybody with info on this lady? Looks interesting, and I'm looking for new talent.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/006/MzI...NTFjMmZlOA.jpg

  7. #2945

    Alex

    Had a dream with her yesterday. Easy set up at low budget motel off exit 90. She greeted me with some kisses and a little small talk. We got comfortable and I got a look and taste of some pretty perky tits. More kissing and then started with BBBJ. Once ready, she went CG leaning back for ultimate effect. We then went doggy and it felt great. I flipped her over and went mish where I left her present. We cleaned up and talked some more, got dressed and left. It was a great "HO HO HO" experience.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/compe...it-90-28064851

  8. #2944

    Kristen number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    It looks like she resurfaced today with a new number. I seen her right before she went low key. I'll definitely repeat with her.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/beaut...03255-27261881
    Anyone have her number? Number on them is not working and this link is bad.

  9. #2943
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaredYCat  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have information on this provider http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...1/667200190766.

    I tried searching and didn't find anything.
    Search harder. She has been discussed here a bunch.

    She is the worst. A legitimate crazy person.

  10. #2942

    Fuck no

    Quote Originally Posted by ScaredYCat  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have information on this provider http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...1/667200190766.

    I tried searching and didn't find anything.
    She's a fucking ***** with a entitled attitude and I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire. I'm surprised you didn't find anything I'm pretty sure she's posted here ranting a few times.

    Edit: yeah search the whole Lexington subcategory, it was back in the Craigslist forum mostly.

  11. #2941

    Info on Jill

    Does anyone have information on this provider http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...1/667200190766.

    I tried searching and didn't find anything.

  12. #2940
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSwiss  [View Original Post]
    I have not tried her and never would if I had to pay via cash app. This is not a good idea, so be smart and think with the big head.
    That's why I didn't give her money, I don't think she's in Richmond to begin with but it didn't hurt to ask.

  13. #2939
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck1397  [View Original Post]
    Please pm me if you know where I can find her tour date. Would much appreciate.
    I don't have any inside info on that. I'd suggest sending her a text (her number is in the ad) and ask her.

  14. #2938

    UTR Girls?

    Not having much luck with any of the sites finding what I like or finding anyone who isn't strung out. Does anyone have any connections with any UTR girls? I prefer spinners, not really into the bigger girls.

    Thanks!

  15. #2937

    Not a good idea

    Quote Originally Posted by Slate187  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her through her stg, she had a Memphis area code so I figured I'd try and see if she's in Richmond, she claims to be off the 90 exit but will only meet if I pay via cash app anyone try her?

    http://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com/...w/558001515148

    Looking for a new utr in Richmond any leads would be great, pm me if you want.
    I have not tried her and never would if I had to pay via cash app. This is not a good idea, so be smart and think with the big head.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape