Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,816 to 19,830 of 24549
-
08-24-19 12:48 #4734Senior Member

Posts: 1626Damage was $ for hh. Everything is there in menu except greek.
Originally Posted by MDFootLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 12:44 #4733Senior Member

Posts: 1626If they are asking for donation upfront in form of any gift cards then its a scam for sure.
Originally Posted by Cruzin101
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 12:32 #4732Senior Member

Posts: 45Kelsi jewel
Think this is a scam, want $20 dollar deposit for all new clients. Seem like some bs if you ask me.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 11:03 #4731Senior Member

Posts: 30Multiple pops
Anyone know places for the hour that lets you do multiple pops? Escorts? AMPs? ACS?
-
08-24-19 10:14 #4730Senior Member

Posts: 821Clit photo. Gabrielle Bustamante
Didn't upload from my last post. Man I miss this chica!
-
08-24-19 10:13 #4729Senior Member

Posts: 821Relax, bruh!
Just saying the photo to provided don't show what you're saying. I didn't say you didn't lick it. LOL! And if you stuck your fingers in her clit, as you state, that would really hurt!
THIS, is a clit!
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 08:48 #4728Senior Member

Posts: 1626Yes I do agree with you, now it works like a charm. Cheers.
Originally Posted by Alasqano
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 08:34 #4727Senior Member

Posts: 811Has anyone seen her?
This new ad, with new number popped up yesterday.
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...844/4433459025
-
08-24-19 07:59 #4726Senior Member

Posts: 811Eb spam update
I found out yesterday, they put a restriction on how many times a provider can post in a day. I do some spam ads, but not as much before. It takes a lot less time to browse through ads.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 01:21 #4725Senior Member

Posts: 158I wasn't asking what the profile stated but rather from the persons experience with her. Things can vary wildly from what one lists on a profile.
Originally Posted by Steverino1968
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 00:25 #4724Senior Member

Posts: 647Well it's about damn time!. I don't know how many times I posted in the comments section about the spam, fake ads, bots, etc. Running rampant and ruining the website. Thanks for the heads up and yes, it looks like EB is doing a much better job of filtering out the garbage.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 23:29 #4723Senior Member

Posts: 335I know what I'm looking at, having seen her twice, so don't tell me what I licked
and what I inserted my fingers into First hand, ok? You go see her and report back to me. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU"RE TALKING ABOUT. And take your stupid picture with you so you can compare, she'll laugh at you like the idiot that you are.
Originally Posted by BMoreDog69
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 20:56 #4722Regular Member

Posts: 4Starr?
Any info on this lady, my fellow friends? https://www.adultlook.com/p/3053120.
-
08-23-19 16:17 #4721Senior Member

Posts: 139"back in town"
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...post/36679909/
Anyone have experience from before she "left"?
-
08-23-19 15:37 #4720Senior Member

Posts: 200Care to elaborate? PM if that works better. I've used them exclusively the past couple years and was planning a visit soon.
Originally Posted by BNight
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





