Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,816 to 19,830 of 24541
-
08-24-19 07:59 #4726Senior Member

Posts: 811Eb spam update
I found out yesterday, they put a restriction on how many times a provider can post in a day. I do some spam ads, but not as much before. It takes a lot less time to browse through ads.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 01:21 #4725Senior Member

Posts: 158I wasn't asking what the profile stated but rather from the persons experience with her. Things can vary wildly from what one lists on a profile.
Originally Posted by Steverino1968
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 00:25 #4724Senior Member

Posts: 647Well it's about damn time!. I don't know how many times I posted in the comments section about the spam, fake ads, bots, etc. Running rampant and ruining the website. Thanks for the heads up and yes, it looks like EB is doing a much better job of filtering out the garbage.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 23:29 #4723Senior Member

Posts: 335I know what I'm looking at, having seen her twice, so don't tell me what I licked
and what I inserted my fingers into First hand, ok? You go see her and report back to me. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU"RE TALKING ABOUT. And take your stupid picture with you so you can compare, she'll laugh at you like the idiot that you are.
Originally Posted by BMoreDog69
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 20:56 #4722Regular Member

Posts: 4Starr?
Any info on this lady, my fellow friends? https://www.adultlook.com/p/3053120.
-
08-23-19 16:17 #4721Senior Member

Posts: 139"back in town"
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...post/36679909/
Anyone have experience from before she "left"?
-
08-23-19 15:37 #4720Senior Member

Posts: 200Care to elaborate? PM if that works better. I've used them exclusively the past couple years and was planning a visit soon.
Originally Posted by BNight
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 15:27 #4719Senior Member

Posts: 74After many great experiences with tg. My last was really bad and cauawd me to remove myself from their list.
Originally Posted by Minkey
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 08:07 #4718Senior Member

Posts: 820Clits & female anatomy
Not to throw water on your parade and anything. I'd bang her in a heart beat, but that isn't her clit. That is her inner labia (minora) sticking out.
https://www.nva.org/what-is-vulvodynia/vulvar-anatomy/
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 08:02 #4717Senior Member

Posts: 232Her profile says "No. ".
Originally Posted by Frasier69
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 04:20 #4716Senior Member

Posts: 396FFS, it's like night and day. You don't have to scroll through 5000 obviously fake ads advertising "overnight for $50".
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 00:21 #4715Senior Member

Posts: 158Was BBBJ on the menu?
Originally Posted by Hyperionfall
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 23:09 #4714Senior Member

Posts: 367Rate
1 hh. .15 Greek. She's been reviewed several times. OK, not super. Big girl, not BBW.
Originally Posted by MDFootLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 22:46 #4713Senior Member

Posts: 82Safe
While I like a value, like anyone, I feel safe using this service. I don't feel like a cop or some guy with a gun will bust in the door. I usually use those asian condos, but they seem to have dried up around here. After that, nothing else feels safe.
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 20:39 #4712Senior Member

Posts: 811Eb spam might be gone now.
Looks like they finally start filtering out spam ads as of 12:38 today 8/22/2019.








Reply With Quote






