Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6913

    Lissa

    So, I just want to apologize to you guys if your having a hard time with lissa. My experience was as I posted and I did not have any major issues with her. She did text me pretty angry after either someone told her I said she was a clock watcher in my post or she knows about the forum and read it herself. Either-way, I don't have to deal with her drama, So I just blocked her number. But, maybe I just caught her on good days and was fortunate enough to next experience her drama.

  2. #6912

    You don't

    Almost all of the verification sites are scams. If a person advertising on a general escort site wants you to verify through a site, it is a scam. If they want you to sign up on a different website to talk to them, it is a scam, if a girl is using a strange area code it is a scam, if the pics look to good to be true it is a scam, if the pictures use kg instead of lbs it is a scam, if the girls pics have them not shaving their armpits it is a scam. If anyone else can think of any to add to the list this time arround?

    Quote Originally Posted by Minix  [View Original Post]
    Anybody get caught up in this site as a background check site? Appears to be a scam.

    http://singlesmeetup.us

    Got pointed to this http://singlesmeetup.us/user179 after I sent an email to a https://bodyrubshop.com/c/milwaukee/ link getting there from cityxguide.com.

    I researched what I could but couldn't find anything that said it was bad. But when I did the no charge credit card age verification thing it hit my card with a $49.99 reoccurring charge. And doing it again when it didn't looked like it worked it posted another $39.99 charge.

    But not really. I'm not stupid. I was suspect so I created a temporary CC number and put a $10 limit on it. So no damage done.

    But, how do you verify these sites?

  3. #6911

    Wendy

    After reading recent posts regarding Wendy's improved health and attitude I set up a meeting with her. As others have testified she gave me one of the best BBBJs I've had. Her response to DATY was a very intense O. She is a nice girl but I don't feel as thought we made a connection. I probably won't repeat. There doesn't seem to be much available recently.

  4. #6910

    Also interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Martinobi  [View Original Post]
    I must say it seems that the quality of what is readily available has decreased significantly, and the regulars I have seen in the past have really slowed down in their response times. Does anyone have any suggestions of folks who might work out in the Waukesha burbs area?
    Pm info on any Waukesha lady please my regular just moved and can't seem to find any in waukesha.

  5. #6909

    Let down

    Saw this one the other night. Pics are fake, but she was a good looking petite black female. $120/ hh downside she won't let you do fiv and only thing on menu is twerking and a CBJ. Won't repeat.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/ma...s/569479584450

  6. #6908
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/880521901017

    She is either Maria's aunt or mom. Def. Not 29. More like 39. Much fatter in person. Nice ass. Good price. Won't repeat.

  7. #6907
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterGramp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen? Number is a guy but could be her dads. If you look up the guy name, you can easily find her FB. Almost looks like Ari / Christina but she isn't.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...z/113718053408
    Last time I heard Ari was pregno and wonder if she's out of the business.

  8. #6906

    Lexi

    Super hot. Nice girl. Just not willing to put a lot of work in. Paid too much twice now. But to be fair she's super nice and really attractive. Just. Doesn't make you feel very wanted. Kinda too much business. Maybe I'm expecting tok much but I just want to feel like it's more than just the money. Fake it even. Left me a little depressed.

  9. #6905

    Angel Rose

    Any of you fellas know if / keep in contact with Angel Rose? If any of you fine gentleman do, I would greatly appreciate a #!

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/angel-rose/11494000

  10. #6904

    Backgound Check scam site

    Anybody get caught up in this site as a background check site? Appears to be a scam.

    http://singlesmeetup.us

    Got pointed to this http://singlesmeetup.us/user179 after I sent an email to a https://bodyrubshop.com/c/milwaukee/ link getting there from cityxguide.com.

    I researched what I could but couldn't find anything that said it was bad. But when I did the no charge credit card age verification thing it hit my card with a $49.99 reoccurring charge. And doing it again when it didn't looked like it worked it posted another $39.99 charge.

    But not really. I'm not stupid. I was suspect so I created a temporary CC number and put a $10 limit on it. So no damage done.

    But, how do you verify these sites?

  11. #6903

    Ms. Jaeda

    I am not going to get too far into this review—she has been reviewed extensively on here, as well as elsewhere—but I saw Ms. Jaeda recently. Despite our meet being very last minute, the service was great and she was a solid actress.

  12. #6902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 246
    Quote Originally Posted by BooWilliams  [View Original Post]
    She is pretty hot but also pricy. I'm sort of a deviant, LOL and like the ragged skanky ones. I guess it's a weird fetish for being with not so hot gilfs. We all have our thing right.
    I can relate skanks are right in my wheelhouse.

  13. #6901

    Inquired

    Quote Originally Posted by PNR2004  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this lady?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/572997214350

    Any help appreciated.
    I inquired about rates and location. She's in a bad part of town but apparently does outcalls.

    Can't TOFTT so I'm waiting on intel.

  14. #6900
    I texted and asked about a car date. Just a BBBJ and DATY no FS. She quoted $$$. I did not pursue. Some providers develop GPS but this chick was born with it. Obviously she is not serious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    So I shouted out to the supposed Latina recommended by Jose, I call say I'm in west side of mukwango,45 minutes to downtown, she says fine lets meet at 2:30 just me & you, she says, I'm like ok np, ill see you at 2:30,I get there, silence, called 3 x,finally at 3:02,she calls & says, did I want to still get together, dah, why you think, I came all the way here, she says great meet me at 35 & Burnham in 10 minutes, so 1st it was the public market, now its el rey on 35th & burnham, I said what happened, to you st 2:30,she says I was busy running errands, really why make appointment then, so I get to 35th & Burnham, call 3 more times no answer, pissed I head home at 6:15 pm she calls says what is up, would I like to meet up, ill leave it to your imagine, what my response to her was. OMFG, these dumb chicks.

    EAGLE 19.
    Last edited by Silver9828; 08-23-19 at 14:05. Reason: Mistake

  15. #6899

    The phony Latina

    So I shouted out to the supposed Latina recommended by Jose, I call say I'm in west side of mukwango,45 minutes to downtown, she says fine lets meet at 2:30 just me & you, she says, I'm like ok np, ill see you at 2:30,I get there, silence, called 3 x,finally at 3:02,she calls & says, did I want to still get together, dah, why you think, I came all the way here, she says great meet me at 35 & Burnham in 10 minutes, so 1st it was the public market, now its el rey on 35th & burnham, I said what happened, to you st 2:30,she says I was busy running errands, really why make appointment then, so I get to 35th & Burnham, call 3 more times no answer, pissed I head home at 6:15 pm she calls says what is up, would I like to meet up, ill leave it to your imagine, what my response to her was. OMFG, these dumb chicks.

    EAGLE 19.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape