Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,486 to 19,500 of 26397
-
08-24-19 16:23 #6912Senior Member

Posts: 686You don't
Almost all of the verification sites are scams. If a person advertising on a general escort site wants you to verify through a site, it is a scam. If they want you to sign up on a different website to talk to them, it is a scam, if a girl is using a strange area code it is a scam, if the pics look to good to be true it is a scam, if the pictures use kg instead of lbs it is a scam, if the girls pics have them not shaving their armpits it is a scam. If anyone else can think of any to add to the list this time arround?
Originally Posted by Minix
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 15:59 #6911Senior Member

Posts: 105Wendy
After reading recent posts regarding Wendy's improved health and attitude I set up a meeting with her. As others have testified she gave me one of the best BBBJs I've had. Her response to DATY was a very intense O. She is a nice girl but I don't feel as thought we made a connection. I probably won't repeat. There doesn't seem to be much available recently.
-
08-24-19 11:51 #6910Senior Member

Posts: 45Also interested
Pm info on any Waukesha lady please my regular just moved and can't seem to find any in waukesha.
Originally Posted by Martinobi
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 09:21 #6909Senior Member

Posts: 86Let down
Saw this one the other night. Pics are fake, but she was a good looking petite black female. $120/ hh downside she won't let you do fiv and only thing on menu is twerking and a CBJ. Won't repeat.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/ma...s/569479584450
-
08-24-19 09:13 #6908Senior Member

Posts: 116http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/880521901017
She is either Maria's aunt or mom. Def. Not 29. More like 39. Much fatter in person. Nice ass. Good price. Won't repeat.
-
08-24-19 08:23 #6907Senior Member

Posts: 35Last time I heard Ari was pregno and wonder if she's out of the business.
Originally Posted by MasterGramp
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 04:52 #6906Regular Member

Posts: 21Lexi
Super hot. Nice girl. Just not willing to put a lot of work in. Paid too much twice now. But to be fair she's super nice and really attractive. Just. Doesn't make you feel very wanted. Kinda too much business. Maybe I'm expecting tok much but I just want to feel like it's more than just the money. Fake it even. Left me a little depressed.
-
08-23-19 21:25 #6905Senior Member

Posts: 53Angel Rose
Any of you fellas know if / keep in contact with Angel Rose? If any of you fine gentleman do, I would greatly appreciate a #!
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/angel-rose/11494000
-
08-23-19 19:24 #6904Regular Member

Posts: 1Backgound Check scam site
Anybody get caught up in this site as a background check site? Appears to be a scam.
http://singlesmeetup.us
Got pointed to this http://singlesmeetup.us/user179 after I sent an email to a https://bodyrubshop.com/c/milwaukee/ link getting there from cityxguide.com.
I researched what I could but couldn't find anything that said it was bad. But when I did the no charge credit card age verification thing it hit my card with a $49.99 reoccurring charge. And doing it again when it didn't looked like it worked it posted another $39.99 charge.
But not really. I'm not stupid. I was suspect so I created a temporary CC number and put a $10 limit on it. So no damage done.
But, how do you verify these sites?
-
08-23-19 18:52 #6903Senior Member

Posts: 136Ms. Jaeda
I am not going to get too far into this review—she has been reviewed extensively on here, as well as elsewhere—but I saw Ms. Jaeda recently. Despite our meet being very last minute, the service was great and she was a solid actress.
-
08-23-19 17:06 #6902Senior Member

Posts: 246I can relate skanks are right in my wheelhouse.
Originally Posted by BooWilliams
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 16:54 #6901Regular Member

Posts: 13Inquired
I inquired about rates and location. She's in a bad part of town but apparently does outcalls.
Originally Posted by PNR2004
[View Original Post]
Can't TOFTT so I'm waiting on intel.
-
08-23-19 14:04 #6900Senior Member

Posts: 105I texted and asked about a car date. Just a BBBJ and DATY no FS. She quoted $$$. I did not pursue. Some providers develop GPS but this chick was born with it. Obviously she is not serious.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Silver9828; 08-23-19 at 14:05. Reason: Mistake
-
08-23-19 12:42 #6899Senior Member

Posts: 386The phony Latina
So I shouted out to the supposed Latina recommended by Jose, I call say I'm in west side of mukwango,45 minutes to downtown, she says fine lets meet at 2:30 just me & you, she says, I'm like ok np, ill see you at 2:30,I get there, silence, called 3 x,finally at 3:02,she calls & says, did I want to still get together, dah, why you think, I came all the way here, she says great meet me at 35 & Burnham in 10 minutes, so 1st it was the public market, now its el rey on 35th & burnham, I said what happened, to you st 2:30,she says I was busy running errands, really why make appointment then, so I get to 35th & Burnham, call 3 more times no answer, pissed I head home at 6:15 pm she calls says what is up, would I like to meet up, ill leave it to your imagine, what my response to her was. OMFG, these dumb chicks.
EAGLE 19.
-
08-23-19 08:47 #6898Senior Member

Posts: 484Riverwest
Any intel on this lady?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/572997214350
Any help appreciated.









Reply With Quote





