rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 506 of 583 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 556 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 8737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1162

    New

    See my review #1016 in New haven. I would not repeat. There were other reviews right after mine that were not good. Also has sagging skin on the belly that is kind of a turn off.

  2. #1161

    Seen her as well

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson  [View Original Post]
    She's cool, had a handful of dreams about her in a multitude of positions, smoking hot, all holes open but was def better when she first started months ago.

    She hitting the pipe 100%.

    This has definitely become " work" to her, she is amenable but don't expect much enthusiasm.

    She is merely a very sexy, real life sex doll.

    Probably didn't realize she posted In wrong area.

    Very nice girl that is losing the battle to the demons, get her while you can because a state sponsored vacation is on the horizon.
    Saw her about a month ago in Danbury she is scatter brained set up am hour visit with greek get to nice hotel off exit 8 told me to text when close did so waited in lot forabout 15 min the got room number went p to room girl in pics very hot but she told me it would have to be a quick because she had to checkout of room or I could bring her to abother hotel across town and do the hour visit I did the quick she is very flexible as ad states nice body takes a pounding like a champ in all holes told me she would make it up to me next time so I hit her up a few days later set up time and place also in Danbury I confirmed visit 1 hr ahead of time got to hotel and texted her total silence sat in lot for about 20 min nothing at all texted I was leaving she told me she ran to store amd would be right back I reminded her of our scheduled visit and she told me a lot of guys promise amd never show so she figured she had time to run out asked when she would be back she said 5 min so I ran to DD down the steet and waited a few minutes amd texted her she proceeded to say she need like 20 min to get ready I said no way not waiting any longer between the 30 min ride each way then all the waitong I lost over 2 hrs so she is good for a qv if she ready right then she is a scatter brain and definetly on something signs point to pipe as stated earlier if you chose to see her have fun amd hit it hard and do it soon she is on the way down now.

    CTM.

  3. #1160

    New?

    This one looks new. Anyone? I've texted. She gives limited info.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...t/908363702040

  4. #1159

    Glory holes

    Hey guys just wondering are there any glory hole spots worth checking out I only got one hit so far. Let me know if there are.

  5. #1158

    She is a great girl, she's keeping a low profile. Smoking hot

    Quote Originally Posted by Looking203  [View Original Post]
    I was going to visit her today, but some warning bells went off. Her ads mention West Haven, and now Branford, but she directed me to an apartment in New Haven. She didn't ask me a single thing, not even about donation. Too strange for me, so I told her I wasn't comfortable going.
    She's cool, had a handful of dreams about her in a multitude of positions, smoking hot, all holes open but was def better when she first started months ago.

    She hitting the pipe 100%.

    This has definitely become " work" to her, she is amenable but don't expect much enthusiasm.

    She is merely a very sexy, real life sex doll.

    Probably didn't realize she posted In wrong area.

    Very nice girl that is losing the battle to the demons, get her while you can because a state sponsored vacation is on the horizon.

  6. #1157

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFatYummy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I feel like I saw at least a couple reviews of her here but can't seem to find them.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...j/990630905637
    Search her name bud. New haven and Hartford. I reported on her not long ago. Short story is it's a rush job. She is real and really cute but she is not fun at all, not for the money.

  7. #1156
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    Juelz Italian Irish Bombshell

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/329886803862

    This is one I'd take a hard pass on.

    Hadn't had time to see anyone recently and had some last minute free time. Too bad New Haven has slim pickings, as Juelz was the only one who answered in time. Easy to set up a time through text, asked for a confirmation pic that matched the ones in her ad, and quoted me 80/140/180, I opted for a QV. Asked about extras, was given an offer of 100 for BBFS+CIP. So far so good.

    I get to her motel and she tells me to go through the back stairway to avoid the front desk as it's often left unlocked. All clear, get to her room, and it's dark except for the TV. I can't see anything. She then calls me by the wrong name and asks for the donation and then says uncovered is extra. I tell her to turn on the light. And it was a ghastly image, like her ad says she does have a triple D chest but her belly is also triple D, her pics were definitely taken years ago from a more flattering angle to hide it, then she calls a "Joe" right in front of me because she needs rubbers. Needless to say I left, this time by the front to avoid any trouble on my way out. Hope this helps.

  8. #1155

    Carrie

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...r/811470980440

    Saw this young lady a week ago in Milford. Arrangements made via text exclusively. Arrived at the room and was met by Carrie with a kiss. She is the woman in the photos. She was a bit disheveled as she was being asked to move to another room. She also had a cat in the room with her that was hiding in a drawer. Anyway, it took a few minutes for her to settle down and get down to business. I got comfortable and she started with a pretty decent BBBJ. I asked for her to get naked as well. She stripped down and it became apparent that she must have lost considerable weight recently. There was quite a bit of loose skin on her front...tits, stomach, etc. This was a bit of a turnoff, but I took it in stride, ate her pussy and fucked the shit out of her.

    So, I had a decent time with Carrie, but caveat emptor. She seemed a nice person, but if you have a problem with her body, you won't enjoy the fuckin'.

    Bent.

  9. #1154
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFatYummy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I feel like I saw at least a couple reviews of her here but can't seem to find them.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...j/990630905637
    I think she has reviews in the hartford section.

  10. #1153
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFatYummy  [View Original Post]
    I really don't think I need to say this, but I'm almost certain that these Asian girls just aren't worth the money or the travel time it takes to get to them. They've all been the same. We all know they never use real pics in the ads, but what they advertise is all lies too. I'm even told in text messages before I meet them they do BBBJ, but the first thing they go for once I'm undressed is a condom. They're all mechanical, have no desire to fulfill whatever amount of time you paid for, and most of them look like they're twice the age in the ad and have pushed out about five kids if the saggy stretch mark bellies are any indication.

    The most recent (and last) one I saw gave me an awful BJ where she just covered her teeth with her lips and then dragged them up and down, occasionally stopping to spit or drink water because she didn't like the taste of the rubber. She got me half mast then got on top to grind me to the point that her bony ass was digging into my pelvis. It hurt like hell. She then acts like my lack of excitement is my fault and offers an old fashioned oily handjob. That was bad too, but I managed to nut and then got the hell out of there. Also, the Red Roof Inn in Milford is just shady in general, which is where most of them operate out of.

    Going to stick to Miss Day or Carmen when she's around.
    I have had the same experience with Asian ads on ********. Now I'm seeing them on stg. Typical bait and switch. Caveat emptor!

  11. #1152

    Olivia

    Has anyone seen her? I feel like I saw at least a couple reviews of her here but can't seem to find them.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...j/990630905637

  12. #1151

    Asian escorts

    I really don't think I need to say this, but I'm almost certain that these Asian girls just aren't worth the money or the travel time it takes to get to them. They've all been the same. We all know they never use real pics in the ads, but what they advertise is all lies too. I'm even told in text messages before I meet them they do BBBJ, but the first thing they go for once I'm undressed is a condom. They're all mechanical, have no desire to fulfill whatever amount of time you paid for, and most of them look like they're twice the age in the ad and have pushed out about five kids if the saggy stretch mark bellies are any indication.

    The most recent (and last) one I saw gave me an awful BJ where she just covered her teeth with her lips and then dragged them up and down, occasionally stopping to spit or drink water because she didn't like the taste of the rubber. She got me half mast then got on top to grind me to the point that her bony ass was digging into my pelvis. It hurt like hell. She then acts like my lack of excitement is my fault and offers an old fashioned oily handjob. That was bad too, but I managed to nut and then got the hell out of there. Also, the Red Roof Inn in Milford is just shady in general, which is where most of them operate out of.

    Going to stick to Miss Day or Carmen when she's around.

  13. #1150
    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    One of them is big trouble she was doing two girls with Krystal amd robbing guys one fellow monger I know was hit pretty bad o.

    She was in the bathroom supposedly getting ready when he got undressed and started with Krystal the other one came out with a guy and they stuck him up from what I was told they made him go to ATM and take out as mich as he could, he also said she had track marks everywhere this was a few months ago but wpuld still steer clear.

    CTM.
    Invaluable info. Thanks CTM.

  14. #1149

    Stay Away

    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    These two have advertised for a while now and I didn't see any reports on them. They're adamant (well one is) on only doing two for. They seem to promise almost anything which ya know. But I love me some redheads. Does anyone know them or have experienced them?

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/926926194855
    One of them is big trouble she was doing two girls with Krystal amd robbing guys one fellow monger I know was hit pretty bad o.

    She was in the bathroom supposedly getting ready when he got undressed and started with Krystal the other one came out with a guy and they stuck him up from what I was told they made him go to ATM and take out as mich as he could, he also said she had track marks everywhere this was a few months ago but wpuld still steer clear.

    CTM.

  15. #1148

    Did I miss a review

    These two have advertised for a while now and I didn't see any reports on them. They're adamant (well one is) on only doing two for. They seem to promise almost anything which ya know. But I love me some redheads. Does anyone know them or have experienced them?

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/926926194855

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape