Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 903 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 403 803 853 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 953 1003 ... LastLast
Results 13,531 to 13,545 of 19310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by FredHasMusic  [View Original Post]
    Old timers will remember Mary. Believe me, skin issues are the least of her concerns. Note the major scar down the chest from surgery.
    My God I'm surprised she is still alive, she was working the streets 20 years ago it used to be misty and partner Mary.

  2. #5779

  3. #5778

    Monica

    Had the afternoon free yesterday and was not getting responses so gave Monica a try. She looks like her photo, a higher mileage mom. She is petite though and has a nice little butt. House is safe in West MLB. Lives with roommates but quite during the day. Her room was a bit cluttered with a strong Ganga smell so don't be headed anywhere after LOL. Even though she was a bit rough looking she actually did like to grind hard and went thru a bunch of positions. Was a budget donation and I might repeat in a pinch if I've been drinking!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B2524DD1-BD6A-4550-9D33-D249A8AF8366.jpg‎  

  4. #5777

    Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Caught her SW twice. Once on Aurora by the roller rink, two years ago. Two nights ago I caught her down by Marathon around 4 am for a. 20 sloppyBJ.
    Yup, saw her SW by marathon about two months ago. She was outside the connivence store as I was getting gas. I like her ass but her face was messed up with visible sores so I made no attempt at contact. Shame, might be a good ride if not such a mess.

  5. #5776

    Thats McKenzie. Old BP escort

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Caught her SW twice. Once on Aurora by the roller rink, two years ago. Two nights ago I caught her down by Marathon around 4 am for a. 20 sloppyBJ.
    I agree, looks like the candy got her. She was a clean good looking girl and had incall location now a SW. Don't know what to say but I'm leaving her alone. Marathon is being watched closely. She is hanging out at times by the parking lot across the new Wawa on Strawbridge and US1.

  6. #5775

    Sw

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Second pic, looks like she survived a case of MRSA, or she's got a bad case of "bed bugs".

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/073161372240
    Caught her SW twice. Once on Aurora by the roller rink, two years ago. Two nights ago I caught her down by Marathon around 4 am for a. 20 sloppyBJ.

  7. #5774

    That's Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by PoundingHer  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she like to skin pop. Wonder what a picture taken today would look like. Play Safe. PH.
    Old timers will remember Mary. Believe me, skin issues are the least of her concerns. Note the major scar down the chest from surgery.

  8. #5773

    Second pic

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Second pic, looks like she survived a case of MRSA, or she's got a bad case of "bed bugs".

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/073161372240
    Looks like she like to skin pop. Wonder what a picture taken today would look like. Play Safe. PH.

  9. #5772

    Bug bites

    Second pic, looks like she survived a case of MRSA, or she's got a bad case of "bed bugs".

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/073161372240
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190823-202454.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190823-202501.jpg‎  

  10. #5771

    New in town! Limited time only! Juicy booty mama. Alyssa

    Can't copy and paste. Any info on this one? I texted but no reply. Thanks.

  11. #5770

    This Is Great!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skunx69  [View Original Post]
    Sassy and sweet calls herself Loraine attempted to pull a cash an dash. Said she had to "pay her guys waiting" so I told her to go ahead and leave. This ain't my first rodeo sugar! Be careful guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skunx69  [View Original Post]
    Here the link to the cash an dash that I tried to screenshot.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/821295064202
    This is a great post. The big head prevailed. A cash-and-dash thwarted!! Loved it!!

  12. #5769

    Cash an Dash

    Here the link to the cash an dash that I tried to screenshot.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/821295064202

  13. #5768
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    More info on who you are speaking about?
    I'm trying to attach screen shots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2019-08-22-00-06-34.jpg‎   Screenshot_2019-08-22-00-06-40.jpg‎  

  14. #5767
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Blonde

    Anyone have any info on this one.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/182894576715

  15. #5766

    More

    Quote Originally Posted by Skunx69  [View Original Post]
    Sassy and sweet calls herself Loraine attempted to pull a cash an dash. Said she had to "pay her guys waiting" so I told her to go ahead and leave. This aint my first rodeo sugar! Be careful guys.
    More info on who you are speaking about?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape