Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 7898
-
08-24-19 11:35 #3023Senior Member

Posts: 200https://www.seeking.com/member/d4ae4...f-2103446b9739
Profile says, "want to give my soon to be newborn a better life".
Yikes. Hit it raw last year when she was halfway presentable, hope that's not mine. Used to host out of Columbia.
Edit: bonus line - "not a hooker" but let me put it in her ass.
-
08-24-19 10:27 #3022Senior Member

Posts: 160Everything is between two consenting adults who can choose to do whatever they want. Mileage does vary depending on all kinds of factors that are different for every girl. Being charming, good looking, good hygiene, "not weird or creepy", and direct about what you want the relationship to look like will help. The less the girl finds you attractive the more money your going to have to cough up. Kind of the same way you see ugly rich guys dating models. The richer the guy the hotter the girl.
Originally Posted by JimAlovera
[View Original Post]
With that being said for the normal average looking guy aged 30 to 60.3 is a good base to start for an average looking girl (two years ago 2.5 was the magic number, sadly it has gone up). The really hot ones who are into me, polite, fun to hang out with on dates, and good in bed I have done anywhere in between 3 and 5. Mention that you want to meet regularly and how much it will add up to per month, this sounds better then a one and done (instead of saying 3 a meet, say 12 to 15 a month if we meet once a week). Most of these girls want stable income over time with someone they have fun with and are comfortable with. If you are traveling and they know its going to be a one and done then expect to come up with a little more.
In terms of negotiation most of these girls other than the pros will ask you what you are willing to donate. They expect you to throw a number out there without providing any hints or input. Then they will decide if they want to move forward or counter. Most girls if your offer is way lower then they are expecting will just ghost.
-
08-24-19 10:04 #3021Senior Member

Posts: 335Check your messages
Please report back?
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 07:52 #3020Banned Member

Posts: 22Price inflation or sliding scale
Do these girls charge different rates for different guys depending on how good you look and how good you are in bed or is it purely a $$ thing. Like maybe they charge less for good looking guys and more for not so good looking guys and the not so good looking guys pay more to get good looking pussy? Trying to see from experienced members how these girls think.
Originally Posted by Viper301
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 00:22 #3019Senior Member

Posts: 103Crazy man, I dropped 250. Than all sudden it jumps to 850. Like WTF LOL. I've beeb dropping 200-250. Now them girls want 500-850!! Gtfo! Whoever paying these girls premium are messing it up. Oh well.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 23:23 #3018Senior Member

Posts: 335Negotiating with SB's
I always try to negotiate down beforehand but I've also had success reducing it after the first time. I haven't agreed to $400 with anyone. $350 has been my max so far, with $160 my all time low, not very common. $200 is my lowest post first time negotiation.
Originally Posted by Viper301
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 22:46 #3017Senior Member

Posts: 502https://www.seeking.com/member/68e1e...c-82699128ec42
Originally Posted by EumYang
[View Original Post]
This is her profile. I actually met with her off tinder, let it develop naturally before I dropped the SeekingArrangement link. Before we met up we discussed spoiling but no exact $$$ figure. She's got a nice body, although if you're a boob man hers are small A's. Tight p*ssy, and really enthusiastic about trying out what she called "wild sex. " She's clean, soft skin, well groomed and smalled fresh enough that I enjoyed giving her head. She even let me take her an*l cherry although that didn't last long due to the pain. After our date I gave her $100, which judging by her face was clearly a disappointment LOL. I texted her a few days ago about meeting up and she said she's unable to meet again for under $750. I told her she's crazy.
By the way, another one who isn't on birth control but has no problem going bare. CRAZY.
-
08-23-19 17:10 #3016Senior Member

Posts: 103Sarahlovexo
https://www.seeking.com/member/17f6e...b-08aba12b5cfa
Was about to meet, than wanted $100 upfront. Yeah not happening. Anyone had luck? She had some nice pics.
-
08-23-19 17:04 #3015Banned Member

Posts: 1312Dahnlove digits
Could someone drop Dahnlove digits I had fun with her inbox me.
-
08-23-19 16:26 #3014Senior Member

Posts: 212Rfcrf
I'm negotiating with her now. 18, only 3 partners, virgin to the Sb game. She is a bit of a size queen. Kept asking my size. I sent a pic and she's cool with it. Said her ex was 9. 5 so I guess that's her neighborhood now.
Originally Posted by EumYang
[View Original Post]
Wants a regular date then is dtf. Modest ask. Will report back if I decide to pull trigger.
-
08-23-19 16:10 #3013Senior Member

Posts: 393Rfcrfc
https://www.seeking.com/member/c8f1c...2-e26e7e3cc27f
Cassidy is a 2001 baby (she is 18, her birthday is in April), and she said that she was DTF. Unfortunately, she was not interested in me because I'm not, um, well-endowed, LMAO. If you got a big dick and you're interested in a young Chinese girl then contact her on SA, LOL.
-
08-23-19 14:46 #3012Regular Member

Posts: 24That's Hannah / Alyssa / Slim who use to advertise on EB, so more of a pro.
Originally Posted by BaltoMan66
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 14:15 #3011Senior Member

Posts: 390Hannaylissa
So I messaged her and moved her to text. As soon as I did she told me how she wanted to meet immediately because she needed stuff for her baby. She texted repeatedly in a short period of time that made me think she might be psychotic, so I ignored her. She resurfaced a couple of days later and I didn't reply. Proceed at your own risk.
https://www.seeking.com/member/13f0a...3-5abd556e5cbe
This is a link to her profile.
-
08-23-19 13:00 #3010Senior Member

Posts: 48Any Insight on jankye1980
She messaged but then went silent, wondering if anyone got any feedback to share? Thanks!
Jankye1980.
https://www.seeking.com/member/023ce...6-ab8be1a51039
-
08-23-19 05:22 #3009Banned Member

Posts: 1312Dahnlove
Met her a few times very nice lady kinda of heavy but not bbw very good mic work and will let you bareback lost her digits wish I hadn't.
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






