Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6896

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by VinceRahm  [View Original Post]
    Fall with love with Kendall. I am saying that respectfully. She is mature and will take you to heaven and back. Not for all but she is so un-assuming and a great companion. Cheers!.
    She is pretty hot but also pricy. I'm sort of a deviant, LOL and like the ragged skanky ones. I guess it's a weird fetish for being with not so hot gilfs. We all have our thing right.

  2. #6895

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Wazoo53  [View Original Post]
    Check out the syringe in the second pick. Seriously? That makes me want to call. Or maybe not.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/515827022121
    That's the type of provider I like to get raw with (jk. Ha ha).

  3. #6894

    You will then

    Fall with love with Kendall. I am saying that respectfully. She is mature and will take you to heaven and back. Not for all but she is so un-assuming and a great companion. Cheers!.

    Quote Originally Posted by BooWilliams  [View Original Post]
    Hey, there wondering if anyone has some contact for older women. I love older saggy tits women. Skinny fat, it doesn't matter. I like them all. Help a brother out and send me a DM.

  4. #6893

    Redhead Jordan

    Any of you fellow mongers have experience with this lady?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...o/178525321708

  5. #6892

    Gilfs

    Hey, there wondering if anyone has some contact for older women. I love older saggy tits women. Skinny fat, it doesn't matter. I like them all. Help a brother out and send me a DM.

  6. #6891

    Confused

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    A FB search of the number in the ad (incorrectly listed here, BTW), links to a very attractive AA girl, not a Latino.

  7. #6890

    You got to be kidding me

    Check out the syringe in the second pick. Seriously? That makes me want to call. Or maybe not.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/515827022121

  8. #6889

    Latina a total waste of time

    I was in town for a day for work and saw these posts about this Latina girl, so I thought I would give her a try. Reached out to her and right away was way too quick to get right to money talk. Said 150 but willing to do 120 for me. Then when asked how long, she said hh to hr. Sounded like a good deal. Then asked for verification pic and she would send one also. I sent mine, never got hers. But then that's where the attitude comes in. I didn't necessarily need the pic since other guys talked about her here. Told her to start heading to my hotel which is near the airport. Then she said needs gas money to get here. Really?

    So now she is back to 150. So I said fine as long as she doesn't complain. She asks what she might complain about. And I said I don't want her to complain that I want her to stay the full hour. She then says she won't stay the full hour. Again, really? So why should I give her the ask rate for an hour if she won't give me an hour. Then the attitude comes out. So I passed. This girl may be okay, but I sense she is getting into the bad habits that some girls will start to get into and start heading to be a bad provider.

    My suggestion guys: Don't take her bullshit. If she is going to give you a qv only, then give her qv money. And tell her to check the attitude or else you won't be interested. If you guys do that, she may start to realize that she is providing a service and she hopefully will be providing better service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbler  [View Original Post]
    Latina pic & number.

  9. #6888
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceRahm  [View Original Post]
    I have been texting her for almost 2 weeks (which I mentioned to Jose in an email as well). Not claiming bragging rights. But Jose took the cake first. I should have explicitly stated that the ad is on STG so no need to wait painfully. If it helps, in the future all you need to do in STG is put in key words (in this case Latina) and voila you will see her (and the pic Jose posted. So you can confirm its that profile). You don't have to be a computer whiz kid that has superior software skills to work in apple or google, just basic knowledge (see I did not use the word commonsense!
    Latina pic & number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTUyNzk2MzMxY2FiY2Q2Y2Q2OTY2NDIxNjJmNmY3MGM4MDYzNzk (1).jpg‎  

  10. #6887

    Amy: petite pleaser

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/823095747687

    Visited Amy at her notel. Pics are accurate. In person she looks a bit older. She is a pleaser and equipment is very true that. Budget friendly. Does not rush.

  11. #6886

    Ari

    Whatever happened to Ari.

  12. #6885
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    Here's a few more pics. She's a very sweet girl and pretty submissive.
    Man does she look rough. All those bruises everywhere. Back in the day she was fun with her girl Mandy. Well then they started botching about each other and that was that. My how times have changed for the worse.

  13. #6884

    And just for the records

    I have been texting her for almost 2 weeks (which I mentioned to Jose in an email as well). Not claiming bragging rights. But Jose took the cake first. I should have explicitly stated that the ad is on STG so no need to wait painfully. If it helps, in the future all you need to do in STG is put in key words (in this case Latina) and voila you will see her (and the pic Jose posted. So you can confirm its that profile). You don't have to be a computer whiz kid that has superior software skills to work in apple or google, just basic knowledge (see I did not use the word commonsense!

    Peace be unto all.

    Quote Originally Posted by VinceRahm  [View Original Post]
    Email Jose. Its funny. Looks like you spend a good penny on her and are head over heals. Am I hearing wedding bells?. Ha ha. Thanks my friend also looks like your mailbox is busting at the seams.

  14. #6883

    Good for you

    The teacher has become the master.

    Remember everyone, this is an open forum. There should be no secrets among us. We share and share alike. I enjoyed the review personally. I have not partaken due to the outcall or cardate only issue, and the location she is in. Remember where you are and who you are dealing with. Be safe out there everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rbhanson711  [View Original Post]
    Her num is already public on STG. Why are people protective of numbers?

    It's 4x4 three six nine 7xx1.

    Number and person is legit. Her social media accounts verify pics and are connected to this number. Looks like minor association with drugs and guns from looking at social media.

  15. #6882
    Quote Originally Posted by Rbhanson711  [View Original Post]
    Her num is already public on STG. Why are people protective of numbers?

    It's 4x4 three six nine 7xx1.

    Number and person is legit. Her social media accounts verify pics and are connected to this number. Looks like minor association with drugs and guns from looking at social media.
    Here's the STG ad. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...o/959611849436.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape