Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 507 of 583 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 557 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 8737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1147
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedCtBull  [View Original Post]
    What is the damage for an hour? Is everything covered or is the head game uncovered?
    I also didn't follow through because she was very wierd about the meet. She gave me the address and then when I got there she asked me to leave and come back in 15 minutes. That was enough to make me split. I don't take chances.

  2. #1146
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedCtBull  [View Original Post]
    What is the damage for an hour? Is everything covered or is the head game uncovered?
    $$ for the hour. Only BBBJ but she did offer me bb Greek just not bb vag.

  3. #1145

    Damage!

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHunter12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on this one? Couple of posts. I've exchanged a couple texts with her.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...k/291596250725

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...y/531954005681
    What is the damage for an hour? Is everything covered or is the head game uncovered?

  4. #1144

    Flirty Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHunter12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on this one? Couple of posts. I've exchanged a couple texts with her.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...k/291596250725

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...y/531954005681
    She was reviewed here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...899&viewfull=1#post4352899.

    Been interested in reaching out myself. I will mention that in my research of her it looks like the ads are for a pair of girls? Looking at the photos one has a tat and the other doesn't. I've also seen some ads that talk about duos, so.

  5. #1143

    Thick White Girl

    Anyone have intel on this one? Couple of posts. I've exchanged a couple texts with her.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...k/291596250725

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...y/531954005681

  6. #1142
    Quote Originally Posted by Average9  [View Original Post]
    I just have them flash me or be naked at the door befor I go in. Then I put my fingers in the pussy while scanning the area. I also always say I have a lot of family in the area or on the street.
    Thanks for the tips! Greatly appreciated! I'm new to this but I've seen a lot of girls. I saw her today. Had a pretty good time. Used your advice. Thanks again! Be safe.

  7. #1141
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyF203  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...m/524476848560

    She definitely my type and her prices isn't bad. I'm just not comfortable meeting at a house. Been setup more than once. Let me know what you guys think. She's not in a shady area or anything. Maybe I'm just scary but if you guys met her or don't mind meeting her, can you give reviews please.
    Up date.

    I took the risk and saw her today. She's 100% legit! Has a bigger gut than in the picture but it's definitely her! She's sexy as hell to me. Ok BJ but after I bent her over and went to work. She couldn't really take all of me but took enough for me finish strong. Everything covered. Will definitely repeat.

  8. #1140

    House visit

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyF203  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...m/524476848560

    She definitely my type and her prices isn't bad. I'm just not comfortable meeting at a house. Been setup more than once. Let me know what you guys think. She's not in a shady area or anything. Maybe I'm just scary but if you guys met her or don't mind meeting her, can you give reviews please.
    I just have them flash me or be naked at the door befor I go in. Then I put my fingers in the pussy while scanning the area. I also always say I have alot of family in the area or on the street.

  9. #1139

    Angel. TGTBT?

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...t/983653517773

    This one seems to be a traveling / touring girl. TGTBT or what? I'm thinking yes but not sure. Anyone seen her or know anything?

    Thanks.

  10. #1138
    Quote Originally Posted by Sdevanab  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody tried her? Is it legit.

    Rosita from hamden.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...a/992412200222
    I texted her. She gave me an attitude so I'm not sure. If you meet with her, let me know how she is.

  11. #1137

    Has Anyone Seen Her In West Haven?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...m/524476848560

    She definitely my type and her prices isn't bad. I'm just not comfortable meeting at a house. Been setup more than once. Let me know what you guys think. She's not in a shady area or anything. Maybe I'm just scary but if you guys met her or don't mind meeting her, can you give reviews please.

  12. #1136
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Latina in Milford

    Quote Originally Posted by Looking203  [View Original Post]
    Saw her 3 weeks ago in Milford. Her English is not very good, and she does not do everything indicated on her page. Her texting is very good so I think somebody else is sending the messages. She looks a little different from her pictures, and looked tired and not interested. She tried to explain the things she could not (would not?) do. I didn't want greek so I can't speak to that. Back rub, very short CBJ, followed by mish.
    Saw her last week. I did not get any intel from my previous post.

    She was at hotel in Milford the 3+3.

    She speaks very limited english. Took some time to figure out she was saying that she was at the end of her period and the "back" was only available.

    Covered up for CBJ which was great, then went to greek. She is nice enough but not very into it. She looks slightly different than her pics. Pierced nipples. Finished up and I was out.

    120 hhr.

  13. #1135
    Quote Originally Posted by Wsst3  [View Original Post]
    No, it's not just you, she has been badly reviewed in the hartford escort section.

    She's the girl that was in a police pursuit and then eventually crashed into a cop car.

    So, be cautious with this one if you still want to see her.
    No I won't be seeing her because the session was terrible. Thanks for the info.

  14. #1134
    Banned Member


    Posts: 729
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    Pass on this one gets.

    Nice looking. Pictures are her. Nice incall (hotel suite shared with another girl she says). Just a total "it's all business session". No effort at all. Wanted me to get me out of there as quickly as possible, which I did.

    Maybe it was me and one of guys will have a better session.


    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-see-me-in-new-haven/480186745222
    No, it's not just you, she has been badly reviewed in the hartford escort section.

    She's the girl that was in a police pursuit and then eventually crashed into a cop car.

    So, be cautious with this one if you still want to see her.

  15. #1133

    Miss Lizzy

    Pass on this one gets.

    Nice looking. Pictures are her. Nice incall (hotel suite shared with another girl she says). Just a total "it's all business session". No effort at all. Wanted me to get me out of there as quickly as possible, which I did.

    Maybe it was me and one of guys will have a better session.


    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-see-me-in-new-haven/480186745222

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape