The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 375 of 472 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 425 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 7068
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1458
    Quote Originally Posted by JPF  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a PM. To the group: I saw her once a couple of years ago. I would not recommend her.
    I saw her a couple of months ago, it's her in the pictures, but would not recommend for a number of reasons.

  2. #1457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 194

    Elan

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssMan  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on Elan Mai?

    HTTPS://www.eros.com/california/san_...es/1001872.htm

    I have exchanged a few messages with her and can't get any real information from her outside of what is in her ad. If that is her she's great looking and has a hot body. Pricey. She quoted me $500-$600 per hour. She says she has no reviews, etc. So it's not really adding up for me.

    Any information would be great, here or in PM.
    I sent you a PM. To the group: I saw her once a couple of years ago. I would not recommend her.

  3. #1456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116

    Makenna

    Quote Originally Posted by SDMonger69  [View Original Post]
    619-930-3646 has 18 ads in San Diego since 01 Aug 2019.

    Anyone seen her? She looks familiar but I think she had a did name.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/sandiego/...3646/1/2432759
    Have not seen her, but her Snapchat has her rates and she offers BBFS but her rates are high and she is always getting high.

  4. #1455
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I believed this is another ad on her from another site.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/122344
    There were a couple of reports of her in the Massage Parlor Report forum, posts #7564, #7565.

  5. #1454
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssMan  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on Elan Mai?

    HTTPS://www.eros.com/california/san_...es/1001872.htm

    I have exchanged a few messages with her and can't get any real information from her outside of what is in her ad. If that is her she's great looking and has a hot body. Pricey. She quoted me $500-$600 per hour. She says she has no reviews, etc. So it's not really adding up for me.

    Any information would be great, here or in PM.
    No offense to her but she has no reviews cause no one is spending 500 on that. Some golden pussy syndrome, if you want an Asian girl go to a FS AMP for a third of what she's chargung.

  6. #1453

    Roxy / Rose / Makenna

    619-930-3646 has 18 ads in San Diego since 01 Aug 2019.

    Anyone seen her? She looks familiar but I think she had a did name.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/sandiego/...3646/1/2432759

  7. #1452

    Izabella Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfAchub  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3046470

    Anybody have any info on this one? She has 2 different ads with 2 different phone numbers. Been wanting to go through but can't find anything on her. Any help would be appreciated.
    I believed this is another ad on her from another site.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/122344

  8. #1451

    Las Vegas Gal with great tits

    Quote Originally Posted by CobraComander  [View Original Post]
    This is the chick I saw walking last Tuesday. Unfortunately she won't text me back. Anyone else have any luck?https://escortalligator.com.sandiego...post/36642663/
    Las Vegas gal, AshleyLaneVIP.

    You could join HX, where her ad of today says she is in San Diego, not National City, and has a different 702 phone number.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AshleyLaneVIP

  9. #1450

    Elan Mai

    Does anyone have any information on Elan Mai?

    HTTPS://www.eros.com/california/san_...es/1001872.htm

    I have exchanged a few messages with her and can't get any real information from her outside of what is in her ad. If that is her she's great looking and has a hot body. Pricey. She quoted me $500-$600 per hour. She says she has no reviews, etc. So it's not really adding up for me.

    Any information would be great, here or in PM.

  10. #1449

    Melanie-Ashley

    This is the chick I saw walking last Tuesday. Unfortunately she won't text me back. Anyone else have any luck?

    https://escortalligator.com.sandiego...post/36642663/

  11. #1448
    Anybody have any info on this one? She has 2 different ads with 2 different phone numbers. Been wanting to go through but can't find anything on her. Any help would be appreciated.

    She used to work out of her condo in Lemon Grove. https://milfy.com.sandiego.listcrawl...post/25849088/.

    She didn't advertise as Brazilian then, seemed more like black mix to me. She's legit, kind of a limited menu, seems to be trying to go upscale.

    Those pictures in her earlier add are not all of her.

  12. #1447

    Izabella Rose

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3046470

    Anybody have any info on this one? She has 2 different ads with 2 different phone numbers. Been wanting to go through but can't find anything on her. Any help would be appreciated.

  13. #1446

    August 20, 2019

    500 Block San Ysidro Blvd.

    Alright my non-championship. Finally gave her a shot. She always fail on the service I'm looking for (that's why it took so long to see her). Now she ok with uncovered BJ. Nope, I was wrong. She failed to provide that. If you donated more, there's a possibility you might get it. That wasn't cool she said yea just to lead me on. She's safe and legit.

    XBJ. XFS.

    30 in car.

    Age 34.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dd27d610528ec8d90a033bed36295953_f.jpg‎   8874fcfbd4e9fcbd6d8ae38a7072be9a_f.jpg‎  

  14. #1445

    Waiting for more reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by SDboyy  [View Original Post]
    She has a bad 1 star review just look for her number I am not sure never been with her and I have no idea.
    Yeah she finally contacted me but I'm not sure I want to take the risk specially how bad that other review is.

  15. #1444

    No App!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable  [View Original Post]
    I saw a post where the girl specified no cash.

    Why would that be?
    She didn't have the app for that!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape