Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 7068
-
08-21-19 19:06 #1443Senior Member

Posts: 160Madison
BBBJ with CFS GFE was 1. 2 hhr and 2. For hr with msog. Hopefully, she keeps the same donations for a while.
Originally Posted by Cockasians
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 18:52 #1442Senior Member

Posts: 162No Cash?
I saw a post where the girl specified no cash.
Why would that be?
-
08-21-19 18:12 #1441Regular Member

Posts: 14She has a bad review just look for her number
She has a bad 1 star review just look for her number I am not sure never been with her and I have no idea.
Originally Posted by Solidus
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 16:34 #1440Senior Member

Posts: 160Rates?
How much was the donation for BBBJ and FS?
Originally Posted by Solidus
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 16:14 #1439Senior Member

Posts: 93La
She's been advertising in LA on PD this past week.
Originally Posted by PussyPumper
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 16:09 #1438Senior Member

Posts: 160Took the plunge and so glad I did. That is definitely her in the pictures, they might be a bit older or airbrushed but definitely her.
Originally Posted by LatinLove187
[View Original Post]
She's tall, slender, and has some great man-made breasts. Pretty nervous and a bit awkward but it was first time meeting. Probably will be much more smoother next time see her. Great sloppy BBBJ and is very GFE-friendly. She really gets into it if have a great connection with you. For her donations, definitely was more than fully satisfied. Trying to see if can see her again this weekend.
-
08-20-19 22:57 #1437Senior Member

Posts: 545Which Quality Inn?
Where are we talking about?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
Also, your mailbox is full.
-
08-20-19 22:24 #1436Senior Member

Posts: 545Kelly Spade. Gone?
Her PD page errors out. Seems like she is gone.
Originally Posted by TheAssMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 17:04 #1435Senior Member

Posts: 43Foot action
So I ran across a few videos of some foot action and I thought to myself shit I'd like to try that.
Anyone have any advice on a provider with experience in that realm?
-
08-20-19 12:02 #1434Regular Member

Posts: 12Search her number
Searched that number she provided, and not sure if the site is legit but someone left a review in one of them. I think I'm not going to risk it haha.
Originally Posted by BotShoes
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 12:06 #1433Senior Member

Posts: 138Haven't reached back out
Too far away and been too busy.
Originally Posted by Solidus
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 16:27 #1432Senior Member

Posts: 328Its dry out here, boys. PD and them is lacking talent this weekend.
-
08-17-19 16:59 #1431Senior Member

Posts: 160Any luck with her? Been trying talk to her as well but something seems too good to be true, especially at those donations.
Originally Posted by BotShoes
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 12:10 #1430Senior Member

Posts: 93Kelly Spade
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ego/KellySpade
Give her a try if you like redheads. She's definitely a looker, has a great body and provides full GFE (less CIM) and even some nice extras that can be negotiated in the moment. I've seen her once and she does screen.
Originally Posted by Monger562
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 23:49 #1429Senior Member

Posts: 116Felicia
Seen her years ago when she was Felicia. A lot of reviews on TER and the one SD board that went dark.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




