Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 597 of 930 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 647 697 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 13942
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5002
    Quote Originally Posted by Riceboi  [View Original Post]
    Follow mongers,

    Has anybody seen this lady before. I'm thinking on pulling the trigger with her. Let me know or you can pm me as well.

    Alexaclits. escortbook.com.
    That's a big fat don't do it. I've seen multiple Snapchat accounts using those photos. So many, and so much online presence that I couldn't event tell you which one is real and what her name is. But I can tell you this isn't it. Google the photos. I guarantee you'll find matches on multiple sites.

  2. #5001

    Next time you come to Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by Splitter  [View Original Post]
    Gave it a shot in LV and called "Drew". The girl who showed up was cute enough but not Drew. Or whoever is in that fake pic. Said $$ was just the fee and wanted 3 large for full. I kept the fee, gave her Uber money and out the door she went.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1328718
    Ask the locals on the board, we would have told don't waste your time. Outcall and $200.00 are red flags for agency ripoff joints.

  3. #5000

    Not Even Close = Drew

    Gave it a shot in LV and called "Drew". The girl who showed up was cute enough but not Drew. Or whoever is in that fake pic. Said $$ was just the fee and wanted 3 large for full. I kept the fee, gave her Uber money and out the door she went.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1328718

  4. #4999

    Angel

    https://massage.eros.com/nevada/las_...167.htm?cat=83

    Was in desperate need of a nice massage last night. Reached out to Angel who's only 90 pounds soaking wet and full of fun. Verification process was needed which I passed with flying colors. Met Angel in my hotel lobby and she was 100 percent the girl in the pics. English is somewhat limited but we got along great.

    Excused herself to the bathroom and put on her birthday suit and went to work. I have to say massage was excellent and there was plenty of roaming allowed and encouraged. This young lady is a knockout. I highly recommend!

    I love Las Vegas!

  5. #4998

    Penthouse

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Wow! 5 k for a HJ!! Where do I sign up for that? Wish I had that kinda disposable income. But I'd say 90% on this board are in my category not this dudes. Personally I'd go to brasil for a week for 5 k and have 3 x 9-10's a day in Rio.
    Sounds like fantasy stories that penthouse had back in the day. 5 k Really!

  6. #4997
    If you haven't experienced what Vegas has to offer yet in terms of the talent, I think it may be in your best interest to #1 go with your gut. If you are already having second thoughts then the mental portion of the arrangement is already throwing you off. And #2 you should listen to the others who have done this a time or two, as quite a few of us have likely made the same or similar mistakes to yours. In a perfect world, you schedule, she shows and its the time of your life for the exact arrangement you expected. But on more frequent occasions its typically a chick showing up trying to strip every last buck from you, and you coming back here saying something to the tune of I should have gone with my gut. What I can tell you from walking through many of these casinos at the appropriate times, and the appropriate attitude is it will land you in some interesting conversations with some very pretty women for less money than you think if you play your cards right. And lets face it, if all else fails and you are willing to pay $6 there aren't too many women at 1-3 am who will walk away from someone offering above $2 which is normally what I try to grab up the casino girls at. What I would recommend though is to find a "top shelf" girl or two / three that is very well reviewed here and have their contact info pocketed and ready for a last effort scheduling if there is nothing that works out for you walking around the strip.

    And apologies, as my go to for out of towner friends just moved to Ft Worth, TX. Easy to communicate with and a very pretty girl https://twitter.com/ashton_barbie?lang=en


    Quote Originally Posted by Lancealot2  [View Original Post]
    Hello!

    Before I get ridiculed for not doing my "Homework" (I believe; I have?) I would very much appreciate some advice.

    I have posted a couple of my experiences, and one review, on my local Cincinnati site, and appreciate the feedback they have provided.

    I feel that I'm about to swim in the "Big Pond" and hope I don't get "Bamboozeld" out of some serious hard earned cash.

    I will be staying at The Flamingo for four nights next week. Plan "A" is to follow the advice on this forum, and search out a CG the first few nights. Sort of get the lay of the land.

    However, I just scheduled an appointment with a top shelf girl from Slixa that I first believed was an Independent. $6 for 90 min. After going through the screening process, I now feel this was set up through an agency, I. E. "PD's".

    My question to you guys is. Am I being set-up for a huge upsell? Any suggestions on how I ask in a polite manner if $6 is all inclusive with no upsell?

    Your Thoughts.

  7. #4996

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowNow  [View Original Post]
    So I been looking on p411 and pd. I always wanted to try something beyond my reach. Does anyone know or tryed.

    Harmony taylor.

    Carrisa cabe.

    Brook waters.

    Ashly fox.

    Tessa taylor.

    Any info will help.

    I feel I want knock a trophy fuck for a change this time.
    I saw Brooke when she was visiting my city. Face is 10/10, and her body is nice although her tits are a bit droopy. Sweet girl and treated me well, but not exceptional service wise. Agreed with other posters, you can probably find better bang for your buck elsewhere, but if you're looking for a model level beauty then she's a fine choice if you want to pay the premium.

  8. #4995
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancealot2  [View Original Post]
    Hello!

    Before I get ridiculed for not doing my "Homework" (I believe; I have?) I would very much appreciate some advice.

    I have posted a couple of my experiences, and one review, on my local Cincinnati site, and appreciate the feedback they have provided.

    I feel that I'm about to swim in the "Big Pond" and hope I don't get "Bamboozeld" out of some serious hard earned cash.

    I will be staying at The Flamingo for four nights next week. Plan "A" is to follow the advice on this forum, and search out a CG the first few nights. Sort of get the lay of the land.

    However, I just scheduled an appointment with a top shelf girl from Slixa that I first believed was an Independent. $6 for 90 min. After going through the screening process, I now feel this was set up through an agency, I. E. "PD's".

    My question to you guys is. Am I being set-up for a huge upsell? Any suggestions on how I ask in a polite manner if $6 is all inclusive with no upsell?

    Your Thoughts.
    If you don't mind, may I ask who you schedule with at Slixa. I know a few at that site and maybe I can guide you. PM me if you want. 600 for 90 minutes sounds, so so. Of course depending on who.

    Also I wouldn't see or try to navigate with a CG on my first night. If you're not savvy to the CG world, you can get ripped off and then you'll be like shit the balance of your stay. And probably broke. I would see the sure thing your first night, get your ya ya's off and you'll feel cool the balance of your stay. You won't come off as "needy" when approaching a CG.

    And remember, most CG are hustlers. Stay away from girls that a paired.

    Good Luck. 4 nights at the fucking Flamingo. Yikes!

  9. #4994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancealot2  [View Original Post]
    Hello!

    Before I get ridiculed for not doing my "Homework" (I believe; I have?) I would very much appreciate some advice.

    I have posted a couple of my experiences, and one review, on my local Cincinnati site, and appreciate the feedback they have provided.

    I feel that I'm about to swim in the "Big Pond" and hope I don't get "Bamboozeld" out of some serious hard earned cash.

    I will be staying at The Flamingo for four nights next week. Plan "A" is to follow the advice on this forum, and search out a CG the first few nights. Sort of get the lay of the land.

    However, I just scheduled an appointment with a top shelf girl from Slixa that I first believed was an Independent. $6 for 90 min. After going through the screening process, I now feel this was set up through an agency, I. E. "PD's".

    My question to you guys is. Am I being set-up for a huge upsell? Any suggestions on how I ask in a polite manner if $6 is all inclusive with no upsell?

    Your Thoughts.
    YES! Smells like a total upsell. Avoid her like the plague.

  10. #4993

    Upsell

    Quote Originally Posted by Lancealot2  [View Original Post]
    Hello!

    Before I get ridiculed for not doing my "Homework" (I believe; I have?) I would very much appreciate some advice.

    I have posted a couple of my experiences, and one review, on my local Cincinnati site, and appreciate the feedback they have provided.

    I feel that I'm about to swim in the "Big Pond" and hope I don't get "Bamboozeld" out of some serious hard earned cash.

    I will be staying at The Flamingo for four nights next week. Plan "A" is to follow the advice on this forum, and search out a CG the first few nights. Sort of get the lay of the land.

    However, I just scheduled an appointment with a top shelf girl from Slixa that I first believed was an Independent. $6 for 90 min. After going through the screening process, I now feel this was set up through an agency, I. E. "PD's"..
    If you've already agreed to $6 you've already been upsold and they'll probably try for more.

  11. #4992

    Need some advice Gentlemen.

    Hello!

    Before I get ridiculed for not doing my "Homework" (I believe; I have?) I would very much appreciate some advice.

    I have posted a couple of my experiences, and one review, on my local Cincinnati site, and appreciate the feedback they have provided.

    I feel that I'm about to swim in the "Big Pond" and hope I don't get "Bamboozeld" out of some serious hard earned cash.

    I will be staying at The Flamingo for four nights next week. Plan "A" is to follow the advice on this forum, and search out a CG the first few nights. Sort of get the lay of the land.

    However, I just scheduled an appointment with a top shelf girl from Slixa that I first believed was an Independent. $6 for 90 min. After going through the screening process, I now feel this was set up through an agency, I. E. "PD's".

    My question to you guys is. Am I being set-up for a huge upsell? Any suggestions on how I ask in a polite manner if $6 is all inclusive with no upsell?

    Your Thoughts.

  12. #4991
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    She confirmed an appointment with me, but then ghosted when the time came. She may be a porn star, but she's unreliable; shocking, I'm sure! LOL.
    Just had this experience as well. She confirmed at 4:30 for a 5 pm.

  13. #4990
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else think we are being trolled hard here?

    Good "pilot" job story notwithstanding, only multi, multi millionaires drop $5 k for less than 7 hours of entertainment. And probably not even many of them do, or they wouldn't BE multi-millionaires.

    I guess after the $1 k handy story, this guy decided to push all credibility and reach for the stars. .
    If it's a troll, then so what. He's probably spending more time thinking up and writing this crap than we do reading and actually caring about it. If it's not a troll, then he's doing us all a service by telling us who to avoid.

  14. #4989

    Alexa

    Follow mongers,

    Has anybody seen this lady before. I'm thinking on pulling the trigger with her. Let me know or you can pm me as well.

    Alexaclits. escortbook.com.

  15. #4988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by AzskyDiver  [View Original Post]
    5 k for a covered HJ. LOL.
    I sincerely hope it's uncovered if I'm paying 5 k for a HJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape