Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,546 to 13,560 of 19319
-
08-23-19 21:36 #5774

Posts: 171That's Mary
Old timers will remember Mary. Believe me, skin issues are the least of her concerns. Note the major scar down the chest from surgery.
Originally Posted by PoundingHer
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 21:08 #5773Senior Member

Posts: 85Second pic
Looks like she like to skin pop. Wonder what a picture taken today would look like. Play Safe. PH.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 20:30 #5772Senior Member

Posts: 975Bug bites
Second pic, looks like she survived a case of MRSA, or she's got a bad case of "bed bugs".
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/073161372240
-
08-23-19 06:41 #5771Senior Member

Posts: 154New in town! Limited time only! Juicy booty mama. Alyssa
Can't copy and paste. Any info on this one? I texted but no reply. Thanks.
-
08-22-19 22:31 #5770Senior Member

Posts: 1755This Is Great!!
Originally Posted by Skunx69
[View Original Post]
This is a great post. The big head prevailed. A cash-and-dash thwarted!! Loved it!!
Originally Posted by Skunx69
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 15:40 #5769Regular Member

Posts: 9Cash an Dash
Here the link to the cash an dash that I tried to screenshot.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/821295064202
-
08-22-19 15:18 #5768Regular Member

Posts: 9I'm trying to attach screen shots.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 14:40 #5767Senior Member

Posts: 232Blonde
Anyone have any info on this one.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/182894576715
-
08-22-19 12:06 #5766Banned Member

Posts: 1739More
More info on who you are speaking about?
Originally Posted by Skunx69
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 00:11 #5765Regular Member

Posts: 9Another attempted cash an dash
Sassy and sweet calls herself Loraine attempted to pull a cash an dash. Said she had to "pay her guys waiting" so I told her to go ahead and leave. This aint my first rodeo sugar! Be careful guys.
-
08-21-19 20:25 #5764Regular Member

Posts: 2Vero Redhead
Unbelievable!! On a scale of 1-10 it's a 22.
Ok I second and third everything that has Been said and raise you.
A true provider and great person. Super sexy redhead with the body of a teenager and the skills of a porn star!!
She made me feel like I was in first class from the second I got there to second I left! The conversation was the best and nothing was rushed. Let's not mess this up gentlemen! I will repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat.
Don't think do it now!!
Shout out to Willie for the tip!!
-
08-21-19 18:26 #5763Senior Member

Posts: 68I have thought about it but DAMN!
I have thought about it but between the trip down to Vero and the donation I just haven't asked for her contact info yet. Sounds like some fun times though.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 16:23 #5762Senior Member

Posts: 381Lunch time with Rachel
So I just had the most delicous lunch they call her Rachel.
This girl is amazing, ate that snackable til her sexy damn thighs couldn't take anymore and about crushed my head. But damn, so sweet and clean each and every time. This was my fourth or fifth visit with her, and she opens up a bit more each time. And the girl is flexable, we spent so much time in mish, but at about dozen different angles because of her flexability, having those long sexy legs wrapped up over my shoulders, and then we did the flip and her stomach is so tight, watching those hips grind on top of me not only was a sexy as hell site, felt so damn good. And when she looked down at me with those hips grinding away and asked me to cum for her, I couldn't help but comply, and filled that bag til it damn near burst.
Such good stuff.
-
08-21-19 15:48 #5761Senior Member

Posts: 75Yes. Ending is 5xx5.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Mk.
-
08-21-19 15:30 #5760Senior Member

Posts: 2962Contact with Misty
The number I have for her ends in 5295. Is that still the number to reach her? With her not putting an ad anywhere lately, not sure how best to reach her! Thanks!
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






