Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 690 of 887 FirstFirst ... 190 590 640 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 740 790 ... LastLast
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 13297
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2962

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsTalk  [View Original Post]
    Had lunch with her once. No issues, but it was literally just lunch. Then, I heard she ran into trouble. Does anyone have some info. Thanks.
    She's back posting but yes she had some legal issues to deal with.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/898193316040

  2. #2961

    Harlie Rydem

    There is a gal visiting Orlando now, that appears to be from your area. Can't find anything when I do a search.

    Any knowledge of this gal?

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...m/261005532042

  3. #2960

    Townville

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    I tend to gravitate to the more mature providers, does anyone have any history with this one? The one picture has been posted for some time but the new ones caught my eye. Thanks and PM's are fine if you prefer.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/765814627087
    Run / search her name on here (Delilah) on Greenville thread . Don't think her reviews are too good. HC.

  4. #2959

    Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Yes. She prefers anal to vag. She has zero ass though. Super skinny. She's had legit health issues. And I thought she was at an inpatient rehab currently?
    Agree with Z on this one 100%. Last time it got crazy, fun, crazy active (anything goes), then she fell asleep. HC.

  5. #2958

    Townville

    I tend to gravitate to the more mature providers, does anyone have any history with this one? The one picture has been posted for some time but the new ones caught my eye. Thanks and PM's are fine if you prefer.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/765814627087

  6. #2957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    Yes. She prefers anal to vag. She has zero ass though. Super skinny. She's had legit health issues. And I thought she was at an inpatient rehab currently?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    The ad says Greek is available. Can anyone confirm?

  7. #2956

    Greek?

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotFlight24  [View Original Post]
    That's Sassy Amber. She is legit.
    The ad says Greek is available. Can anyone confirm?

  8. #2955

    Great News

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny1971  [View Original Post]
    Just visited with Mandy. She is back at the nice location. Great young lady, had a great time!
    Is there a link to an ad or contact info? PM me.

  9. #2954

    Sassy Amber

    That's Sassy Amber. She is legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBreez  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/202441881622

    Any intel on this one? Almost TGTBT, but not seeing any of the usual flags (yet).

  10. #2953
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBreez  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/202441881622

    Any intel on this one? Almost TGTBT, but not seeing any of the usual flags (yet).
    Ms Sassy is real. She is one of those mature ladies that keep that amazing body; good flute player with an incredible small pussy. No rush and enjoys what she does, YMMV. I saw her this passed Saturday.

  11. #2952

    Does anyone know what happened to Dallas Dreams?

    Had lunch with her once. No issues, but it was literally just lunch. Then, I heard she ran into trouble. Does anyone have some info. Thanks.

  12. #2951

    Ms Sassy

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/202441881622

    Any intel on this one? Almost TGTBT, but not seeing any of the usual flags (yet).

  13. #2950

    Bree

    Is this the bree you are talking about?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/289432709181

    What's her screening process and what's on the menu? Cheers, B.

    Quote Originally Posted by Funkdr45  [View Original Post]
    I agree with this 110%. Sweet, sexy Tennessee girl who is eager to please. Easy to talk to and an amazing body. Hopefully I'll see her again while she's in town.

  14. #2949
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster6  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Denni lately? Tried getting in touch with her but said her number wasn't in service.
    I hadn't seen or heard from her since about February or March and she sent me a message out of the blue here recently. She says she has seen very few the last few months and has been UTR at best. She may start advertising again soon. I have not seen her again lately but might here soon. Texting seems to still be very, very slow with her.

  15. #2948

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Badcock  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today and all I can say is wooooooow! If she lived in the area she would be the only one I saw fro today on. This was my first visit and def won't be the last. Do yourself a favor and run to see her if you have never saw her before and if you have I'm sure you already know she's amazing. This may seem like a self review but it def isn't I'm just happy to finally have been able to see her so if you like going to see a woman without track marks everywhere and dudes hanging out around her room door she's the one.
    I agree with this 110%. Sweet, sexy Tennessee girl who is eager to please. Easy to talk to and an amazing body. Hopefully I'll see her again while she's in town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape