Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 7898
-
08-21-19 12:20 #2993Senior Member

Posts: 139Quick comms, then nothing
Messaged her once, got her over to text, was arranging a meet, then she went dark.
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 12:18 #2992Senior Member

Posts: 139Green dot right now.
She's online today.
Originally Posted by BigCoolie
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 11:59 #2991Senior Member

Posts: 335Dahnlove
She looks heavy? Can you provide any specifics? MILF? Stretch marks?
Originally Posted by Zdkint
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 11:53 #2990Senior Member

Posts: 335Soursweetkay seeing her soon anyone got info?
https://www.seeking.com/member/14fce...c-d7dd4ce8bb15
Very easy to communicate. Very responsive. Definitely seeing her this week. I'll report back.
-
08-21-19 11:34 #2989Senior Member

Posts: 53Dahnlove: I saw her a few times six months ago. A little flaky but enthusiastic and eager. She hosts now north of Baltimore. Inexpensive ask.
https://www.seeking.com/member/0c01c...c-04394a26b77e
Fungirlanytime: seems very eager to meet, but has not disclosed damage. Any experience?
https://www.seeking.com/member/ee66c...d-34f5a34a0d50
-
08-21-19 09:48 #2988Senior Member

Posts: 200Activity list? And does she host?
Originally Posted by Whistles
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 00:35 #2987Senior Member

Posts: 547Kay Grace
I tried for a long time to snag this one:
https://www.seeking.com/member/53017...a-49bd7566f8e3
She is hardly online. But, I am closing my SA and WYP accounts again. So, if anyone is able to catch her let me know.
Be safe gents.
-
08-20-19 20:56 #2986Senior Member

Posts: 335Amazonwoman2123
Any info on her? Virgin $250 no sex.
https://www.seeking.com/member/eef48...1-3d85979af219
-
08-20-19 20:33 #2985Senior Member

Posts: 335Thanks so much Whistles & Funguy
I appreciate the info. Will report back if I see her.
Originally Posted by Whistles
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 16:56 #2984Senior Member

Posts: 160Saw her a few times a year ago. Face is ehh, body is exellant once clothes come off. She dresses conservatively. Required everything covered. Average performance. Saw her a few times and was over it. I think we did 3. She is a full on lesbien outside SA. Only does men from SA.
Originally Posted by Whistles
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 16:45 #2983Senior Member

Posts: 390Real, very cute, and DTF. Asked 4* accepted 3* was OK in bed, not spectacular. Haven't been motivated to see her again somehow.
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 15:32 #2982Senior Member

Posts: 335Emma123 jones4
https://www.seeking.com/member/75150...c-3fb0e1801d76
She sent me a current selfie and some old body shots. Anyone seen her? Tried for this week schedule didn't work. Thinking about next week.
-
08-20-19 10:19 #2981Regular Member

Posts: 2Yeah, 2 weeks isn't an arrangement.
Originally Posted by EumYang
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 08:24 #2980Senior Member

Posts: 547Emma is a Pro
I have met her a couple of times before I realized that she is a pro. She is a sweet girl, but the same sob story as the rest. Nice European accent. Petite, tight little pussy, and unique tits that point straight down. But, even though she makes you wear a condom, she told me about her catching an STD just prior to our second meeting. I stopped seeing her afterwards. Just make sure she is clean, soap and all. Wrap up tight.
Originally Posted by Zdkint
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 00:31 #2979Senior Member

Posts: 42Appreciate the info. Sent a pm.
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





