Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 7898
-
08-19-19 23:58 #2978Senior Member

Posts: 335Leslie456
MILF, that picture is pre-child. Pretty face, stretch marks, small clit, pierced clit hood. Somewhat big butt; just fine for my taste. Loves sex; good BBBJ. Not sure what you're paying but decent value if you're going to her incall. Message me if you need more info. Saw her today for my second time.
Originally Posted by AlwaysLookng
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 23:50 #2977Senior Member

Posts: 335Typical Baltoman you were the same on TER. I never liked you from the time I saw
You at the Alexandria, TER M&G many many years ago. You haven't changed one bit.
Originally Posted by BaltoMan66
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 23:43 #2976Senior Member

Posts: 235Emma361
Also talking to her. Available daytimes until 8 pm. Cannot host. Wanted to meeting for coffee before discussing services or price. Interesting that you got a price. Did you get a services list, too?
Originally Posted by AlwaysLookng
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 23:29 #2975Senior Member

Posts: 42Updated link.
Originally Posted by Iron8025
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/7df40...e-a4ef49b25e55
-
08-19-19 23:15 #2974Regular Member

Posts: 12Not the best meet up I had
She has been definitely a pro sometimes in past few years. I found out after meeting her twice. She lives in new carrollton and will nee a ride. She is eastern European involved in a kind of weird marital situation.
She has many rules: doesn't DFk or even LFK. She doesn't like to suck dicks and like all pros want to leave after the first round. I wasn't taking it and gave her 15 o for about 45 minutes of her time. The second I saw because she reached and still wasn't involved but that time I f*ed so hard I couldn't cum the second time. It was kind of revenge. I gave her still 15 o but since then she has refused to come back. She has a large chest but flat ass, not my type.
I would recommend for 2. 5 given her limited menu and lackluster performance.
Originally Posted by Zdkint
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 22:59 #2973Senior Member

Posts: 50Link is to your messages.
Originally Posted by AlwaysLookng
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 20:08 #2972Senior Member

Posts: 42Also talking to her. Supposed to meet later this week. She asked for $2. 5.
Originally Posted by Zdkint
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 19:44 #2971Senior Member

Posts: 53Emma361
https://www.seeking.com/member/588c2...7-eb24e6ff7abc
Any experiences? Her phone number is associated with a few 'pro' adds, and the pictures match. She has not mentioned damage at all, but seems good to meet.
-
08-19-19 19:38 #2970Senior Member

Posts: 42Leaslie456
Any info on this one? Scheduled for tomorrow. Photo attached.
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...1-17e060f9b548
-
08-19-19 18:02 #2969Senior Member

Posts: 200To me, she claimed she hadn't been on in a while so she wasn't sure how that happened. Maybe she got tired of giving it away free and wanted to move on to paying customers LOL. There was a 2-3 week gap of no communication before she told me what I posted in my last update so idk.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 18:01 #2968Senior Member

Posts: 200Would be a reasonable guess. Maybe someone else can shed some light on it. I didn't care enough to press further with her, didn't want to burn that bridge (yet).
Originally Posted by EumYang
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 16:51 #2967Senior Member

Posts: 502Ya, if she was out the profile would be gone. She's never had a problem 2 (or 3, 4, 5, etc. LOL) timing the boyfriend.
Originally Posted by EumYang
[View Original Post]
She's highly recommended, real amateur freak.
-
08-19-19 15:27 #2966Senior Member

Posts: 393Re: anne9333
And yet, I see her online on SA right now, as of this posting. Maybe Haley was just lying and wants to see someone new? Just a guess.
Originally Posted by Jge096
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 14:57 #2965Senior Member

Posts: 390Ouch!
Like my original subject line said, there's still hope.
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
I guess someone saying they finally hit paydirt for change is just terrible. Am I happy about it. He'll yes!
I don't write counting on "likes". I'm too glad lad for that shit. If you don't like what I wrote, you can move on, or not. This is the only response you'll get from me. And I only say this so you'll understand you can take comments or leave them.
Happy hunting out there to the rest of you!
-
08-19-19 14:37 #2964Senior Member

Posts: 42Same here. We messaged a bit, agreed on details, then she vanished.
Originally Posted by BigCoolie
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





