Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 376 of 472 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 426 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 7067
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1442

    No Cash?

    I saw a post where the girl specified no cash.

    Why would that be?

  2. #1441

    She has a bad review just look for her number

    Quote Originally Posted by Solidus  [View Original Post]
    Took the plunge and so glad I did. That is definitely her in the pictures, they might be a bit older or airbrushed but definitely her.

    She's tall, slender, and has some great man-made breasts. Pretty nervous and a bit awkward but it was first time meeting. Probably will be much more smoother next time see her. Great sloppy BBBJ and is very GFE-friendly. She really gets into it if have a great connection with you. For her donations, definitely was more than fully satisfied. Trying to see if can see her again this weekend.
    She has a bad 1 star review just look for her number I am not sure never been with her and I have no idea.

  3. #1440

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by Solidus  [View Original Post]
    Took the plunge and so glad I did. That is definitely her in the pictures, they might be a bit older or airbrushed but definitely her.

    She's tall, slender, and has some great man-made breasts. Pretty nervous and a bit awkward but it was first time meeting. Probably will be much more smoother next time see her. Great sloppy BBBJ and is very GFE-friendly. She really gets into it if have a great connection with you. For her donations, definitely was more than fully satisfied. Trying to see if can see her again this weekend.
    How much was the donation for BBBJ and FS?

  4. #1439

    La

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPumper  [View Original Post]
    Her PD page errors out. Seems like she is gone.
    She's been advertising in LA on PD this past week.

  5. #1438
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLove187  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Madison.

    I have arrange a date for Saturday and I wanted to know if anyone have been with her. Can't seem to find anything on google about her. Not sure if it's a good thing or bad.

    Any info would be appreciated.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/sandiego/...1620/1/2422690

    She said she is 35.

    And working out of her apartment.
    Took the plunge and so glad I did. That is definitely her in the pictures, they might be a bit older or airbrushed but definitely her.

    She's tall, slender, and has some great man-made breasts. Pretty nervous and a bit awkward but it was first time meeting. Probably will be much more smoother next time see her. Great sloppy BBBJ and is very GFE-friendly. She really gets into it if have a great connection with you. For her donations, definitely was more than fully satisfied. Trying to see if can see her again this weekend.

  6. #1437

    Which Quality Inn?

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    I did a incall at the Q Inn and got eyeballed by 2 uc's sitting in a unmarked car.
    Where are we talking about?

    Also, your mailbox is full.

  7. #1436

    Kelly Spade. Gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssMan  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ego/KellySpade

    Give her a try if you like redheads. She's definitely a looker, has a great body and provides full GFE (less CIM) and even some nice extras that can be negotiated in the moment. I've seen her once and she does screen.
    Her PD page errors out. Seems like she is gone.

  8. #1435

    Foot action

    So I ran across a few videos of some foot action and I thought to myself shit I'd like to try that.

    Anyone have any advice on a provider with experience in that realm?

  9. #1434

    Search her number

    Quote Originally Posted by BotShoes  [View Original Post]
    Too far away and been too busy.
    Searched that number she provided, and not sure if the site is legit but someone left a review in one of them. I think I'm not going to risk it haha.

  10. #1433

    Haven't reached back out

    Quote Originally Posted by Solidus  [View Original Post]
    Any luck with her? Been trying talk to her as well but something seems too good to be true, especially at those donations.
    Too far away and been too busy.

  11. #1432
    Its dry out here, boys. PD and them is lacking talent this weekend.

  12. #1431
    Quote Originally Posted by BotShoes  [View Original Post]
    She sent me a picture in requested pose via email. Said she was down with Bbfs, she was on west C del Norte. Couldn't get up there and didn't have time the next day.
    Any luck with her? Been trying talk to her as well but something seems too good to be true, especially at those donations.

  13. #1430

    Kelly Spade

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ego/KellySpade

    Give her a try if you like redheads. She's definitely a looker, has a great body and provides full GFE (less CIM) and even some nice extras that can be negotiated in the moment. I've seen her once and she does screen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger562  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a true GFE experience (maybe BBFS), if possible with a redhead and in the San Diego area. I just joined HX and not out of quarantine so other methods of communicating would be appreciated. In Encinitas area but willing to travel. Thanks for the guidance why'all.

  14. #1429
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116

    Felicia

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Felicia. Safe and dependable. Had lots of reviews on Tee Eeee are.
    Seen her years ago when she was Felicia. A lot of reviews on TER and the one SD board that went dark.

  15. #1428

    Lynn

    Been curious about this one for some time and finally decided to pull the trigger. Should have kept it holstered. Pics are her but somehow didn't look nearly as good live and up close. Also doesn't help that she is lazy in bed and and has a bit of an attitude. Of course as soon as activities end she tries to act like everything is good and goes back to a friendly attitude. She will deliver but I won't be repeating.

    https://escortalligator.com.sandiego...post/36308131/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape