Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 905 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 405 805 855 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 955 1005 ... LastLast
Results 13,561 to 13,575 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5749
    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Is she the girl who was known as Miss Ohio a few weeks back? Similar Look.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/818574269093
    Yes she is.

  2. #5748
    Quote Originally Posted by CovertFreak  [View Original Post]
    He Dman, any other information you can share? Like a name so that we can search or better age rage, is she worth it or not?
    Athena, 30's. And yeah she is.

  3. #5747

    Got a name?

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    She's fun, clean, enjoys the play.

    I'd see her again.
    He Dman, any other information you can share? Like a name so that we can search or better age rage, is she worth it or not?

  4. #5746
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragons  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a recon report to share for this interesting post?

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...a/212879685959
    She's fun, clean, enjoys the play.

    I'd see her again.

  5. #5745

    Same one

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Jessika and Miss Ohio are one and the same, I think she still puts the "Miss Ohio" thing in her STG ad sometimes.
    Yes it is make sure to see really good service.

  6. #5744

    No info on Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoov  [View Original Post]
    Inbox info on this one please. Weighing out my options since my usual providers are no longer available.
    Sorry, I don't have any info on her beyond what's on the forum. As I stated in my posts, I'm very much interested in meeting her and I reached out to OneWayOut for info on her as he's apparently met with her on several occasions. If you haven't already, I'd suggest checking with him, he may be able to provide the information you seek!

  7. #5743

    One and the same

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Is she the girl who was known as Miss Ohio a few weeks back? Similar Look.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/818574269093
    Jessika and Miss Ohio are one and the same, I think she still puts the "Miss Ohio" thing in her STG ad sometimes.

  8. #5742

    Recon?

    Anyone have a recon report to share for this interesting post?

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...a/212879685959

  9. #5741

    Jessika

    Quote Originally Posted by Skunx69  [View Original Post]
    Jessika is pretty awesome. I hit her up for the hour had a really good rose rate. She had good coms and she was punctual. She disnt seem to be on anything but she did mention she was stoned. And she's definately down for toys aswell. What started with a vibrator show, went to a faceride (great taste) and ended from behind. Not down with greek but fine with a finger or two. I will have her over again in the near future. If she posts the pics she took of herself laying in a bed with mirrors overhead, they were taken in my fun room.
    Is she the girl who was known as Miss Ohio a few weeks back? Similar Look.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/818574269093

  10. #5740

    She's awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by CrLuverGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on her?

    Care to share or PM me. TIA.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/665762771959

    Looks TGTBT and usually is.
    Jessika is pretty awesome. I hit her up for the hour had a really good rose rate. She had good coms and she was punctual. She disnt seem to be on anything but she did mention she was stoned. And she's definately down for toys aswell. What started with a vibrator show, went to a faceride (great taste) and ended from behind. Not down with greek but fine with a finger or two. I will have her over again in the near future. If she posts the pics she took of herself laying in a bed with mirrors overhead, they were taken in my fun room.

  11. #5739

    Jennessa / Nessa

    My bad for assuming I guess life really has dealt her a bad hand lets just hope she doesn't turn to drugs for comfort.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Her battery charges were dropped almost a month later. Her bf is now deceased he was the one shot by his friend and now the friend is being charged with his death.

  12. #5738

    Barbie

    Anyone have info on her?

    Care to share or PM me. TIA.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/665762771959

    Looks TGTBT and usually is.

  13. #5737

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonW  [View Original Post]
    So this little hottie Jennessa / Nessa (Caitlin) got pinched back in May for battery and probably needs money for court but she is in love with her BF so she puts up this ad saying "I do not do any sexual activities, however I will do anything else. " Lets take bets how long til she delivers the goods. And GO!
    Her battery charges were dropped almost a month later. Her bf is now deceased he was the one shot by his friend and now the friend is being charged with his death.

  14. #5736

    These ones crack me up

    So this little hottie Jennessa / Nessa (Caitlin) got pinched back in May for battery and probably needs money for court but she is in love with her BF so she puts up this ad saying "I do not do any sexual activities, however I will do anything else. " Lets take bets how long til she delivers the goods. And GO!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nessa(stgAd)caitlin.jpg‎  

  15. #5735

    Shelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    I saw her less than 2 years back in a tuna can trailer.
    Correct but not in the trailer but in a rented room.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape