Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 587 of 731 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 637 687 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 10960
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2170
    Just got membership today and already I have a date confirmed for this Thursday. Mid 20's MILF with HUGE tits. She says DD but from looking at her pictures they have to be at least H cups. Big enough to smother my entire cock and then some. Anyway, she's 100% okay with $50 per date and is down for sex, titty fucking, and basically whatever I want. God I love this site.

  2. #2169

    Should be venmo

    Spell checker had other ideas, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MamboMikea  [View Original Post]
    This us a general question but pertains to SA meeting arrangements.

    Have you figured out how to use the money transfer using a prepaid or gift card. So far the services reject linking to these cards.

  3. #2168
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    I agree 100%. It's all about appeal and also whether they have daddy issues. Also I just get the membership. It's worth it.
    Dude the membership has been shit for me so far. Half the girls are "I just want a 100% digital relationship and for you to pay me $2000 a month" and the other half are "I need a long term daddy situation, and you need to pay $500 every time we meet on top of meals. ".

  4. #2167

    I agree. And unfortunately I pay

    Quote Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123  [View Original Post]
    I always laugh when I see guys paying exorbitant amounts of money to SA girls. Depending on your age, you should be completely capable of landing some decent girls for cheap prices. There are some tactics that are involved. Part of it is psychology, part of it is managing expectations. Remember, these are COLLEGE girls. They aren't exactly hustlers. As long are they are naturally kinky and you appeal to their desires, then you can go a long way. For example, my current fuck buddy from SA we've been fucking for a few weeks now. Her pussy is extremely tight and I can't help but nut after like 1 minute of fucking her, she's 20 years old. She also loves to suck my cock. She's not hot or anything, but besides that everything is great. She is perfectly ok with accepting $50-60 per meet up which I send to her by venmo at the end of our dates.

    In regards to the membership costs. I can afford paying $90 a month to stay on the site. The real beauty is: what if I didn't have to? If I could be on the site year round without paying for it, that is extra money in my pocket, and who wouldn't want that?

    At LordOfThEeyes do you want to be a helping guy and share with us a little tip on how to contact the girls without paying for membership?
    I agree 100%. It's all about appeal and also whether they have daddy issues. Also I just get the membership. It's worth it.

  5. #2166

    Venom etc

    This us a general question but pertains to SA meeting arrangements.

    Have you figured out how to use the money transfer using a prepaid or gift card. So far the services reject linking to these cards.

  6. #2165
    I always laugh when I see guys paying exorbitant amounts of money to SA girls. Depending on your age, you should be completely capable of landing some decent girls for cheap prices. There are some tactics that are involved. Part of it is psychology, part of it is managing expectations. Remember, these are COLLEGE girls. They aren't exactly hustlers. As long are they are naturally kinky and you appeal to their desires, then you can go a long way. For example, my current fuck buddy from SA we've been fucking for a few weeks now. Her pussy is extremely tight and I can't help but nut after like 1 minute of fucking her, she's 20 years old. She also loves to suck my cock. She's not hot or anything, but besides that everything is great. She is perfectly ok with accepting $50-60 per meet up which I send to her by venmo at the end of our dates.

    In regards to the membership costs. I can afford paying $90 a month to stay on the site. The real beauty is: what if I didn't have to? If I could be on the site year round without paying for it, that is extra money in my pocket, and who wouldn't want that?

    At LordOfThEeyes do you want to be a helping guy and share with us a little tip on how to contact the girls without paying for membership?

  7. #2164

    Hot girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    I had two girls that I have been texting on and off for months. Girl #1 was smoking hot but had unrealistic GPS syndrome so I had very low expectations on ever seeing her. She was just really fun to text with and seemed to enjoy our conversations. I think she was just testing the waters with SA seeing if she could get some guy to hand over his wallet for nothing. Her account was only active for about 2 weeks. The second girl was a cute little blonde. The allowance was reasonable but she always had some sort of excuse whenever I asked to meet. So I stayed patient and low and behold they both wanted to meet today. I actually had to postpone with Girl #2 to see Girl #1. Never thought Girl #1 would show but she did and we had an awesome time. Beautiful face, tight body, perfect ass and really cool to hang out with. And for a reasonable allowance. Moral of the story is always be working. Even the ones with GPS. It never hurts to just shoot a quick text and see if what they have to say. Sometimes they come around for whatever reason. It's like working in sales. Always be selling. To me, SA is work. The more you put in the more you will get out of it. Again, I feel like I have to put in a disclaimer. I am referring to the hot college girls / young professionals on the site. Not the ex-backpage pros.
    Can you post a picture? Not even link just a pic.

  8. #2163

    Always be working on your long game.

    I had two girls that I have been texting on and off for months. Girl #1 was smoking hot but had unrealistic GPS syndrome so I had very low expectations on ever seeing her. She was just really fun to text with and seemed to enjoy our conversations. I think she was just testing the waters with SA seeing if she could get some guy to hand over his wallet for nothing. Her account was only active for about 2 weeks. The second girl was a cute little blonde. The allowance was reasonable but she always had some sort of excuse whenever I asked to meet. So I stayed patient and low and behold they both wanted to meet today. I actually had to postpone with Girl #2 to see Girl #1. Never thought Girl #1 would show but she did and we had an awesome time. Beautiful face, tight body, perfect ass and really cool to hang out with. And for a reasonable allowance. Moral of the story is always be working. Even the ones with GPS. It never hurts to just shoot a quick text and see if what they have to say. Sometimes they come around for whatever reason. It's like working in sales. Always be selling. To me, SA is work. The more you put in the more you will get out of it. Again, I feel like I have to put in a disclaimer. I am referring to the hot college girls / young professionals on the site. Not the ex-backpage pros.

  9. #2162
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/6e23b...6-aa31a189a22a

    Meeting up with this one Monday. Very new and nice. I'm cautious cause it's tooo good it seems. Anyone have any interactions?
    I have not had any interaction with her but from where she is from tread lightly. Lynn is not a good place.

  10. #2161

    Gladly pay anything

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure Gina Valentina is well over 350.

    https://porncompanions.com/3311-GinaValentina

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    True. She's a lot more. But fuck I'd sell my kidney.

  11. #2160

    Like shooting fish in a barrel lately.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6e23b...6-aa31a189a22a

    Meeting up with this one Monday. Very new and nice. I'm cautious cause it's tooo good it seems. Anyone have any interactions?

  12. #2159

    Floored

    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    WTF is wrong with these ****** today on SA. I shit you not. 3. 5 for oral I was quoted. 3. 5. 0. Guys please for the love of god stop doing that. Pussy ain't worth that. Unless it's Gina Valintina sucking your pipe never ever pay that.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/64508...6-9d7fa3564b80
    I'd do 350 for multiple hours and a couple of BBFS and oral sessions. But agreed 350 for oral from an SA girl is nuts. And the one from the link you posted is flaky as hell, can't host, etc.

  13. #2158
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    WTF is wrong with these ****** today on SA. I shit you not. 3. 5 for oral I was quoted. 3. 5. 0. Guys please for the love of god stop doing that. Pussy ain't worth that. Unless it's Gina Valintina sucking your pipe never ever pay that.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/64508...6-9d7fa3564b80
    I'm pretty sure Gina Valentina is well over 350.

    https://porncompanions.com/3311-GinaValentina

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  14. #2157

    I got it lower

    Quote Originally Posted by MamboMikea  [View Original Post]
    She looks considerably worse that her picture and insists on protection. She said yes to 250 for a few hours of play, but I passed.
    I went back and forth and we worked out a good number 2. I'm going to have her come over. She didn't say a time limit so illl report back.

  15. #2156

    I'm floored.

    WTF is wrong with these ****** today on SA. I shit you not. 3. 5 for oral I was quoted. 3. 5. 0. Guys please for the love of god stop doing that. Pussy ain't worth that. Unless it's Gina Valintina sucking your pipe never ever pay that.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/64508...6-9d7fa3564b80
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9F036100-E973-4FB6-8F53-A6739859F3F9.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape