Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 10958
-
08-18-19 16:38 #2168Senior Member

Posts: 179Dude the membership has been shit for me so far. Half the girls are "I just want a 100% digital relationship and for you to pay me $2000 a month" and the other half are "I need a long term daddy situation, and you need to pay $500 every time we meet on top of meals. ".
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 14:12 #2167Senior Member

Posts: 353I agree. And unfortunately I pay
I agree 100%. It's all about appeal and also whether they have daddy issues. Also I just get the membership. It's worth it.
Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 11:27 #2166Senior Member

Posts: 142Venom etc
This us a general question but pertains to SA meeting arrangements.
Have you figured out how to use the money transfer using a prepaid or gift card. So far the services reject linking to these cards.
-
08-18-19 02:46 #2165Regular Member

Posts: 13I always laugh when I see guys paying exorbitant amounts of money to SA girls. Depending on your age, you should be completely capable of landing some decent girls for cheap prices. There are some tactics that are involved. Part of it is psychology, part of it is managing expectations. Remember, these are COLLEGE girls. They aren't exactly hustlers. As long are they are naturally kinky and you appeal to their desires, then you can go a long way. For example, my current fuck buddy from SA we've been fucking for a few weeks now. Her pussy is extremely tight and I can't help but nut after like 1 minute of fucking her, she's 20 years old. She also loves to suck my cock. She's not hot or anything, but besides that everything is great. She is perfectly ok with accepting $50-60 per meet up which I send to her by venmo at the end of our dates.
In regards to the membership costs. I can afford paying $90 a month to stay on the site. The real beauty is: what if I didn't have to? If I could be on the site year round without paying for it, that is extra money in my pocket, and who wouldn't want that?
At LordOfThEeyes do you want to be a helping guy and share with us a little tip on how to contact the girls without paying for membership?
-
08-18-19 02:21 #2164Senior Member

Posts: 39Hot girls
Can you post a picture? Not even link just a pic.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 21:58 #2163Senior Member

Posts: 203Always be working on your long game.
I had two girls that I have been texting on and off for months. Girl #1 was smoking hot but had unrealistic GPS syndrome so I had very low expectations on ever seeing her. She was just really fun to text with and seemed to enjoy our conversations. I think she was just testing the waters with SA seeing if she could get some guy to hand over his wallet for nothing. Her account was only active for about 2 weeks. The second girl was a cute little blonde. The allowance was reasonable but she always had some sort of excuse whenever I asked to meet. So I stayed patient and low and behold they both wanted to meet today. I actually had to postpone with Girl #2 to see Girl #1. Never thought Girl #1 would show but she did and we had an awesome time. Beautiful face, tight body, perfect ass and really cool to hang out with. And for a reasonable allowance. Moral of the story is always be working. Even the ones with GPS. It never hurts to just shoot a quick text and see if what they have to say. Sometimes they come around for whatever reason. It's like working in sales. Always be selling. To me, SA is work. The more you put in the more you will get out of it. Again, I feel like I have to put in a disclaimer. I am referring to the hot college girls / young professionals on the site. Not the ex-backpage pros.
-
08-17-19 19:28 #2162Senior Member

Posts: 742I have not had any interaction with her but from where she is from tread lightly. Lynn is not a good place.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 19:01 #2161Senior Member

Posts: 353Gladly pay anything
True. She's a lot more. But fuck I'd sell my kidney.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 19:00 #2160Senior Member

Posts: 353Like shooting fish in a barrel lately.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6e23b...6-aa31a189a22a
Meeting up with this one Monday. Very new and nice. I'm cautious cause it's tooo good it seems. Anyone have any interactions?
-
08-17-19 18:21 #2159Senior Member

Posts: 338Floored
I'd do 350 for multiple hours and a couple of BBFS and oral sessions. But agreed 350 for oral from an SA girl is nuts. And the one from the link you posted is flaky as hell, can't host, etc.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 17:14 #2158Senior Member

Posts: 2682I'm pretty sure Gina Valentina is well over 350.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
https://porncompanions.com/3311-GinaValentina
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
08-17-19 15:44 #2157Senior Member

Posts: 353I got it lower
I went back and forth and we worked out a good number 2. I'm going to have her come over. She didn't say a time limit so illl report back.
Originally Posted by MamboMikea
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 13:12 #2156Senior Member

Posts: 353I'm floored.
WTF is wrong with these ****** today on SA. I shit you not. 3. 5 for oral I was quoted. 3. 5. 0. Guys please for the love of god stop doing that. Pussy ain't worth that. Unless it's Gina Valintina sucking your pipe never ever pay that.
https://www.seeking.com/member/64508...6-9d7fa3564b80
-
08-16-19 17:48 #2155Senior Member

Posts: 214That SA profile you linked. When I got her number it linked to an escort site.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 08:55 #2154Senior Member

Posts: 7422nd girl that wanted 500 is an escort / hooker / *****. LOL.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...3.htm?cat=1504
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Massa...ton/Staceyyy34











Reply With Quote





