Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2445
-
08-20-19 11:15 #240Banned Member

Posts: 942I would love her phone number if you can private message me that would be so awesome. I was going to ask you if this is Jenna that advertises on seeking Arrangements?
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 07:39 #239Senior Member

Posts: 825Utr
Thanks to Robin of the Hood for passing on her info. This is my opinion base on my encounter so yours maybe differ.
Pros: Nice looking girl, decent body, great looking breast, slightly better ass than Alicia.
Cons: Never heard about the St Bart's (been there a few time) scale but assume it's expensive as was her original request for a visit was very very steep, no where close to GFE, no passion, no DFK, no DATY, somewhat rushed, very sensitive breast so no touch. So IMHO Alicia is a way better provider.
Originally Posted by RobinHood2
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 13:32 #238Senior Member

Posts: 232Nylah / Nylahlove
Any experiences with her? Often hosts out of Tewksbury; has accounts on Erotic Monkey, listcrawler, switter, adultlook, STG ads, you name it. Seems odd that I can't find many reviews on her given her high profile. Here's her STG from today:
http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...s/217754620325
-
08-17-19 19:47 #237Senior Member

Posts: 31She does that sometimes. IDK why.
Originally Posted by Fg1666
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 11:13 #236Regular Member

Posts: 2Vanessa / Meredith
You must be right. But when I contacted her all she did was texting and playing games.
Originally Posted by HanYolo1988
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 21:58 #235Senior Member

Posts: 31Vanessa
Her name is Meredith but she's real.
Originally Posted by Fg1666
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9782169012
-
08-16-19 20:44 #234Senior Member

Posts: 2099Meredith
Why do I do this to myself & reply to a one post wonder.
So I guess I & others who've seen her must be lying. YMMV but I've always had a good time with her.
Originally Posted by Fg1666
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 16:48 #233Senior Member

Posts: 2099Ally
She used to be in the Lowell area but is in the Boston area now.
Look in the Lowell general reports forum & search the name Ally.
Agree with the post in the Boston Escort report that she wants too much for a car date.
She used to walk the streets of Lowell from time to time & the rates were more reasonable.
Originally Posted by KRoxx
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by HanYolo1988
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 13:39 #232Regular Member

Posts: 2Vanessa Lowell fake
This Lowell ad is fake, the Anon reviewer too -don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by BobDemoto
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 07:28 #231Senior Member

Posts: 353Ally
http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...u/097121316004
I know she was discussed here before and I'm just trying to see what anyone's experience was with her I can't seem to find any detailed reviews.
-
08-15-19 14:35 #230Regular Member

Posts: 21Kiki Michelle
Great session with her. She looks just like her pics, is intelligent, and will put you at ease. Works out of an apartment building. No kissing or FIV. Great BBBJ. Not really into rimming but she apparently is very into providing that service. CFS but she will not be on top. Missionary or doggy only.
-
08-15-19 08:05 #229Senior Member

Posts: 124Great UTR open to meeting new clients
Good Morning, I'm posting this on both the Boston and Lowell boards.
I've been seeing a fabulous, young, beautiful blonde for the last few months. She lives in Lowell and has her own apartment in a very safe building in a very safe area. She's 21 years old, 5'9", 130, all natural with a cute little small "b" and the best ass you'll have ever seen. She has a real job and only sees a handful of people to help with her expenses. She is an absolute doll. If you saw Alicia in Fitchburg on my recommendation and you liked her, this girl is prettier, smaller boobs, much better ass, and the same kind of sweet personality. She should be easier to get a reply from than Alicia was.
I will only give her contact information to seniors with a good record of helping others and not being a trouble maker. Please don't ask me what she does or doesn't do or what her donation is. She is a 100% GFE on the St. Bart scale. If you don't know that reference please don't ask. She's a GFE. She wants to be texted, not called, and she'll tell you the rate and answer your questions.
She is a real sweetie.
RH2.
-
08-13-19 17:01 #228Senior Member

Posts: 2099Ling May
No sorry required, when I replied to your post I thought I had included your original post, for whatever reason it didn't carry over to my reply.
I was just messing with you when I said: May is Ling so is Ling May?!
I am well aware that May & Ling are two different women, but thanks Belairht for effort.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Belairht
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 11:17 #227Senior Member

Posts: 257Ling UTR
Hi Everyone,
Ling is concerned about being being over exposure!
So, if you haven't seen her before, see won't see you until things cool down again!
She is very cautious and does not want any trouble!
I hope she doesn't not go underground, again!
Thanks and be safe!
-
08-11-19 18:12 #226Regular Member

Posts: 17Vanessa
I saw her lest week. Pics are her, but a bit old. She's a bit heavier now. However, she's got a great attitude. Offers GFE and seems to be into it. Hosts in her own condo. Doesn't seem to be on anything. Not flaky at all and can hold a good conversation. I spent a half hour with her. Had a great time, and would repeat.
Originally Posted by BobDemoto
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





