Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 587 of 732 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 637 687 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2176

    Uh really?

    Quote Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123  [View Original Post]
    Just got membership today and already I have a date confirmed for this Thursday. Mid 20's MILF with HUGE tits. She says DD but from looking at her pictures they have to be at least H cups. Big enough to smother my entire cock and then some. Anyway, she's 100% okay with $50 per date and is down for sex, titty fucking, and basically whatever I want. God I love this site.
    No links? At least post a pic. I find the $50 per date a little hard to believe but who knows.

  2. #2175
    Post the link to her ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123  [View Original Post]
    Just got membership today and already I have a date confirmed for this Thursday. Mid 20's MILF with HUGE tits. She says DD but from looking at her pictures they have to be at least H cups. Big enough to smother my entire cock and then some. Anyway, she's 100% okay with $50 per date and is down for sex, titty fucking, and basically whatever I want. God I love this site.

  3. #2174
    I'm sugaring in a different city. I'm only in Boston cause it's the most active, my city's sugar section is dead. Also, this mid 20's MILF I'm seeing on Thursday isn't a sex worker. She doesn't regularly fuck guys for money like a pro does. So it would be weird to give out her info and suddenly guys are hitting her up asking $50 for a blowjob LOL. She's a normal civilian girl that happens to like cock. The $50 I'm giving her is to sweeten the deal. I don't recommend guys give away info about these girls. The girls won't like being contacted by guys out of no where offering money to fuck. That's not cool, in fact, they will actually be disgusted by it.

    Right now I have near a dozen girls I'm talking to from SA and I've only be on it for 2 days. All girls varying in cuteness and hotness. Got a few girls with huge tits thrown in there, DD cups or bigger. Also one really hot and curvy white chick with a very pretty face. Overall pussy is highly in abundance. Plenty of girls responding to my messages saying I'm so cute and they like my profile LOL, can't make this up. I stacked like 3-4 dates for Thursday and stacking more so that when the flakes happen I will have girls to fall back on.

  4. #2173

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123  [View Original Post]
    Just got membership today and already I have a date confirmed for this Thursday. Mid 20's MILF with HUGE tits. She says DD but from looking at her pictures they have to be at least H cups. Big enough to smother my entire cock and then some. Anyway, she's 100% okay with $50 per date and is down for sex, titty fucking, and basically whatever I want. God I love this site.
    Seems to be pretty common with your posts, tons of bragging about success but never a SA link for the board to actually use. Reminds me of another allegedly successful member that has since been banned.

  5. #2172
    Quote Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123  [View Original Post]
    Just got membership today and already I have a date confirmed for this Thursday. Mid 20's MILF with HUGE tits. She says DD but from looking at her pictures they have to be at least H cups. Big enough to smother my entire cock and then some. Anyway, she's 100% okay with $50 per date and is down for sex, titty fucking, and basically whatever I want. God I love this site.
    Once you've met her, would you mind sharing her details with us?

  6. #2171

    Care to share

    Quote Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123  [View Original Post]
    Just got membership today and already I have a date confirmed for this Thursday. Mid 20's MILF with HUGE tits. She says DD but from looking at her pictures they have to be at least H cups. Big enough to smother my entire cock and then some. Anyway, she's 100% okay with $50 per date and is down for sex, titty fucking, and basically whatever I want. God I love this site.
    Who is this chick?

  7. 08-19-19 01:29

    Reason
    just delete it

  8. #2170
    Just got membership today and already I have a date confirmed for this Thursday. Mid 20's MILF with HUGE tits. She says DD but from looking at her pictures they have to be at least H cups. Big enough to smother my entire cock and then some. Anyway, she's 100% okay with $50 per date and is down for sex, titty fucking, and basically whatever I want. God I love this site.

  9. #2169

    Should be venmo

    Spell checker had other ideas, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MamboMikea  [View Original Post]
    This us a general question but pertains to SA meeting arrangements.

    Have you figured out how to use the money transfer using a prepaid or gift card. So far the services reject linking to these cards.

  10. #2168
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    I agree 100%. It's all about appeal and also whether they have daddy issues. Also I just get the membership. It's worth it.
    Dude the membership has been shit for me so far. Half the girls are "I just want a 100% digital relationship and for you to pay me $2000 a month" and the other half are "I need a long term daddy situation, and you need to pay $500 every time we meet on top of meals. ".

  11. #2167

    I agree. And unfortunately I pay

    Quote Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123  [View Original Post]
    I always laugh when I see guys paying exorbitant amounts of money to SA girls. Depending on your age, you should be completely capable of landing some decent girls for cheap prices. There are some tactics that are involved. Part of it is psychology, part of it is managing expectations. Remember, these are COLLEGE girls. They aren't exactly hustlers. As long are they are naturally kinky and you appeal to their desires, then you can go a long way. For example, my current fuck buddy from SA we've been fucking for a few weeks now. Her pussy is extremely tight and I can't help but nut after like 1 minute of fucking her, she's 20 years old. She also loves to suck my cock. She's not hot or anything, but besides that everything is great. She is perfectly ok with accepting $50-60 per meet up which I send to her by venmo at the end of our dates.

    In regards to the membership costs. I can afford paying $90 a month to stay on the site. The real beauty is: what if I didn't have to? If I could be on the site year round without paying for it, that is extra money in my pocket, and who wouldn't want that?

    At LordOfThEeyes do you want to be a helping guy and share with us a little tip on how to contact the girls without paying for membership?
    I agree 100%. It's all about appeal and also whether they have daddy issues. Also I just get the membership. It's worth it.

  12. #2166

    Venom etc

    This us a general question but pertains to SA meeting arrangements.

    Have you figured out how to use the money transfer using a prepaid or gift card. So far the services reject linking to these cards.

  13. #2165
    I always laugh when I see guys paying exorbitant amounts of money to SA girls. Depending on your age, you should be completely capable of landing some decent girls for cheap prices. There are some tactics that are involved. Part of it is psychology, part of it is managing expectations. Remember, these are COLLEGE girls. They aren't exactly hustlers. As long are they are naturally kinky and you appeal to their desires, then you can go a long way. For example, my current fuck buddy from SA we've been fucking for a few weeks now. Her pussy is extremely tight and I can't help but nut after like 1 minute of fucking her, she's 20 years old. She also loves to suck my cock. She's not hot or anything, but besides that everything is great. She is perfectly ok with accepting $50-60 per meet up which I send to her by venmo at the end of our dates.

    In regards to the membership costs. I can afford paying $90 a month to stay on the site. The real beauty is: what if I didn't have to? If I could be on the site year round without paying for it, that is extra money in my pocket, and who wouldn't want that?

    At LordOfThEeyes do you want to be a helping guy and share with us a little tip on how to contact the girls without paying for membership?

  14. #2164

    Hot girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    I had two girls that I have been texting on and off for months. Girl #1 was smoking hot but had unrealistic GPS syndrome so I had very low expectations on ever seeing her. She was just really fun to text with and seemed to enjoy our conversations. I think she was just testing the waters with SA seeing if she could get some guy to hand over his wallet for nothing. Her account was only active for about 2 weeks. The second girl was a cute little blonde. The allowance was reasonable but she always had some sort of excuse whenever I asked to meet. So I stayed patient and low and behold they both wanted to meet today. I actually had to postpone with Girl #2 to see Girl #1. Never thought Girl #1 would show but she did and we had an awesome time. Beautiful face, tight body, perfect ass and really cool to hang out with. And for a reasonable allowance. Moral of the story is always be working. Even the ones with GPS. It never hurts to just shoot a quick text and see if what they have to say. Sometimes they come around for whatever reason. It's like working in sales. Always be selling. To me, SA is work. The more you put in the more you will get out of it. Again, I feel like I have to put in a disclaimer. I am referring to the hot college girls / young professionals on the site. Not the ex-backpage pros.
    Can you post a picture? Not even link just a pic.

  15. #2163

    Always be working on your long game.

    I had two girls that I have been texting on and off for months. Girl #1 was smoking hot but had unrealistic GPS syndrome so I had very low expectations on ever seeing her. She was just really fun to text with and seemed to enjoy our conversations. I think she was just testing the waters with SA seeing if she could get some guy to hand over his wallet for nothing. Her account was only active for about 2 weeks. The second girl was a cute little blonde. The allowance was reasonable but she always had some sort of excuse whenever I asked to meet. So I stayed patient and low and behold they both wanted to meet today. I actually had to postpone with Girl #2 to see Girl #1. Never thought Girl #1 would show but she did and we had an awesome time. Beautiful face, tight body, perfect ass and really cool to hang out with. And for a reasonable allowance. Moral of the story is always be working. Even the ones with GPS. It never hurts to just shoot a quick text and see if what they have to say. Sometimes they come around for whatever reason. It's like working in sales. Always be selling. To me, SA is work. The more you put in the more you will get out of it. Again, I feel like I have to put in a disclaimer. I am referring to the hot college girls / young professionals on the site. Not the ex-backpage pros.

  16. #2162
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/6e23b...6-aa31a189a22a

    Meeting up with this one Monday. Very new and nice. I'm cautious cause it's tooo good it seems. Anyone have any interactions?
    I have not had any interaction with her but from where she is from tread lightly. Lynn is not a good place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape