Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,501 to 31,515 of 41299
-
08-18-19 07:25 #9799Senior Member

Posts: 1247I'm pretty sure she's walking on Lane Avenue right now # 0724. Just down from Ramona! Looks just like her!
Originally Posted by PiercedGuyJax
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 07:11 #9798Senior Member

Posts: 653Such misleading photos
So I see this one constantly post on stg and I'm a sucker for.
Bbw white girls and me thinking she's professional has maturity and must be a up and coming pornstar with these photo's. Wrong. The comms was good until I got to the parking lot when she kept making excuses to not want to see me. But the absolute worst part is the misconnect between photo's and what she looks like in person. My god its legit a.
Catfish situation. In person she looks a extra 120 heavier and that ass looks like big blob instead of what's in the photos. Tbh guys she ain't worth it.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/coco-esc...onville-375245
-
08-18-19 03:24 #9797Senior Member

Posts: 371Her?
Yeah, she's a dancer.
Originally Posted by PiercedGuyJax
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 00:53 #9796Senior Member

Posts: 788The little delusional witch wants
100 for a qv and 125 for hh. You all can have her all to yourselves!
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 20:44 #9795Regular Member

Posts: 1West side
Anyone have info on her.
-
08-17-19 17:56 #9794Senior Member

Posts: 1247Flawless Young Black Pussy
One of my weaknesses if beautiful, young, flawless looking black pussy like this gem that I just found. I'm hoping that she's real and I've been corresponding with her, but google shows other ads with the same number. Just wondering if anyone else has had any connections with her? I'd be in heaven if I could get my hands on that sweet, yummy looking girl! I can only imagine! My goodness. That ass!
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/682858466704
-
08-17-19 15:51 #9793Senior Member

Posts: 38No Vacation
The only vacation she is on is in Tifton, GA.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
http://tifton.skipthegames.com/femal...y/542287421088
-
08-17-19 15:19 #9792Senior Member

Posts: 1247Melanie!
I agree! Melanie is always a great time! Fun girl, with a fun body, and very talented!
Originally Posted by MekaleKahi
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 14:56 #9791Senior Member

Posts: 88Magic Mouth Melanie
Paid a visit to Melanie a few nights ago, private residence in a quiet residential area within the vicinity of Morse / Blanding. She asked me to grab a cold drink when I was a few minutes away, first time I've had a request like this but didn't mind. Think she got nervous because I didn't respond for a while when I was stopping, nonetheless proceeded. When a provider is nervous it's reassuring to me, personally. In any case, didn't see any roommates upon entry or exit but I briefly heard a female during the event. No worries. She used some strawberry flavoring on the steel beam, I was worried it would be cold but BBBJ warmed things up immediately. Applied the cover and turned around for RCG, laid on her stomach and then on to mish. Very cute and talented girl, tight body, my definition of a spinner. Not sickly, just slim and tight. Seemed to really enjoy the festivities. Polite, level headed, and easy to set up. Doubles are available but I did not partake this time, so not sure with whom.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/652361845613
-
08-17-19 14:49 #9790Senior Member

Posts: 1247Northside Jodi
Has anyone sampled the pussy or mouth of Jodi on the Northside? She only does out calls apparently, so it's made it difficult for us to link up. She sent me the attached photo; which is a cute little butt. I could see myself bending that over and having my way. Just curious if anyone else has tried her yet, and what your experience was. Thanks!
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/948713052583
-
08-17-19 14:20 #9789Senior Member

Posts: 138Nice! RCG my favorite! I'd throw a $ for hh dream!
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 13:45 #9788Senior Member

Posts: 1247Redhead Link
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/127737423983
Originally Posted by RockEye69
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 12:56 #9787Senior Member

Posts: 73Link please?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 11:57 #9786Senior Member

Posts: 138Ditto
She is in fact A Great DT. She just loves to fuk! Fun, gets into it and cool af too. That's what caught me, I ask what to post if I left a review and she said Brandii. Dunno. I wouldn't want to confuse people with the skills. Yes, clean room, very clean and presentable, had knee high socks on and took them off. I didn't see anything and saw all sides. Nothing there now cause that can be a deal breaker. No bandaids either. They are both trying to get to a better area because of what lurks around one place they were at but shifted to a better place in the area. I give two thumbs up and something else Up! But, as always, YMMV!
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
Stay safe!
-
08-17-19 10:16 #9785Senior Member

Posts: 324Brandi / Luxury used to be Candi
Candi was a lot of fun and for whatever reason has changed her name. I saw a few bad reviews regarding a sore or infection on her leg, maybe that's the reason for the name change. IMO, she had one of the cleanest rooms and was a ton of fun to fukk. She even squirts. Plus, she by far has some of the best deapthroat that I've gotten. -F904.
Originally Posted by EatNGood
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






