Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,486 to 31,500 of 41291
-
08-18-19 14:55 #9806Senior Member

Posts: 867Nikki
So, I have seen her once. It was a surprising experience as she didn't look nearly as good in person, but her service was better than I ever expected. She pretty much let me do anything I wanted for a fair price, I even took pics of a creamy load on her face.
Originally Posted by MekaleKahi
[View Original Post]
Since then her rates have skyrocketed and her service is now Covered everything and no facial. I think she is dating a DB who insists that her service level changes dramatically. Shame, I would have seen her a bunch. Also, her communication is horrible as is with most of these girls.
-
08-18-19 14:28 #9805Senior Member

Posts: 88Nikki 904-862-3158
All I've been able to find on this one is she used to go by Jodie. Does anyone have info? I'm very tempted to partake.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...8/987457855748
https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/904-862-3158
-
08-18-19 13:45 #9804Senior Member

Posts: 1410I don't know where they went but I have not gotten a response from either one 2 days.
Originally Posted by EatNGood
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 13:42 #9803Senior Member

Posts: 1410I will second this post. Was just at the speedway and a girl that looks just like her was walking down lane then turned down stuart and a car picked her up.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 12:38 #9802Senior Member

Posts: 173I knew her before she got into the hobby. There have been positive reviews here, but she's a little out there.
Originally Posted by PiercedGuyJax
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 09:54 #9801Senior Member

Posts: 519Melanie
Saw her again last week and agree with this. She is my ATF and go to. Play safe HC.
Originally Posted by MekaleKahi
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 08:21 #9800Senior Member

Posts: 219Flawless Black Pussy
I have not seen her, but I agree with you! If you decide to TOFTT, please post a report.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
Live 4 69.
-
08-18-19 07:25 #9799Senior Member

Posts: 1246I'm pretty sure she's walking on Lane Avenue right now # 0724. Just down from Ramona! Looks just like her!
Originally Posted by PiercedGuyJax
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 07:11 #9798Senior Member

Posts: 653Such misleading photos
So I see this one constantly post on stg and I'm a sucker for.
Bbw white girls and me thinking she's professional has maturity and must be a up and coming pornstar with these photo's. Wrong. The comms was good until I got to the parking lot when she kept making excuses to not want to see me. But the absolute worst part is the misconnect between photo's and what she looks like in person. My god its legit a.
Catfish situation. In person she looks a extra 120 heavier and that ass looks like big blob instead of what's in the photos. Tbh guys she ain't worth it.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/coco-esc...onville-375245
-
08-18-19 03:24 #9797Senior Member

Posts: 371Her?
Yeah, she's a dancer.
Originally Posted by PiercedGuyJax
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 00:53 #9796Senior Member

Posts: 788The little delusional witch wants
100 for a qv and 125 for hh. You all can have her all to yourselves!
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 20:44 #9795Regular Member

Posts: 1West side
Anyone have info on her.
-
08-17-19 17:56 #9794Senior Member

Posts: 1246Flawless Young Black Pussy
One of my weaknesses if beautiful, young, flawless looking black pussy like this gem that I just found. I'm hoping that she's real and I've been corresponding with her, but google shows other ads with the same number. Just wondering if anyone else has had any connections with her? I'd be in heaven if I could get my hands on that sweet, yummy looking girl! I can only imagine! My goodness. That ass!
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/682858466704
-
08-17-19 15:51 #9793Senior Member

Posts: 38No Vacation
The only vacation she is on is in Tifton, GA.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
http://tifton.skipthegames.com/femal...y/542287421088
-
08-17-19 15:19 #9792Senior Member

Posts: 1246Melanie!
I agree! Melanie is always a great time! Fun girl, with a fun body, and very talented!
Originally Posted by MekaleKahi
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






