Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40211

    Undercover female cops

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdsFan80  [View Original Post]
    And yet, undercover female cops in the not distant past have gone so far as to have sex with johns before making the arrest, leading to court battles that eventually set nationwide precedents about entrapment and the validity of arrests. The story ended with jail time.
    Please send a link to reports of female undercover cops having sex with potential johns before making arrest leading to entrapment charges. I have seen that in a few porn flicks but I would really like to see that for real. .

  2. #40210
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadLuvr  [View Original Post]
    It's too dangerous to risk a female officer getting in a potentially violent strangers car.
    And yet, undercover female cops in the not distant past have gone so far as to have sex with johns before making the arrest, leading to court battles that eventually set nationwide precedents about entrapment and the validity of arrests. The story ended with jail time.

  3. #40209

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by ChingaLinga  [View Original Post]
    I would like to know also. Was it this one?

    Cashout had mentioned that "Slim Nikki" was back out on the streets and I would really like to see her. It has been years.

    - Chin.
    Are they talking about slim nikki that got clean and used walk fairhaven.

  4. #40208
    Quote Originally Posted by BMish  [View Original Post]
    Man phuckyiu came in clutch given homies dee's digits. And did she deliver. Her mammaries are deceptive to the untrained eyes mongers. I thought they was fake. Got a titfuck and head. I nutted so hard It shot out the window. I'm an ass man but damn she almost converted me. Have a great hunt mongers.
    I'm glad I was able to help. I got numbers to those looking. I only want a young one in return. Also still seeking Cream / Doll.

    Phyuck.

  5. #40207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Dee with the dd

    Man phuckyiu came in clutch given homies dee's digits. And did she deliver. Her mammaries are deceptive to the untrained eyes mongers. I thought they was fake. Got a titfuck and head. I nutted so hard It shot out the window. I'm an ass man but damn she almost converted me. Have a great hunt mongers.

  6. #40206

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by BMish  [View Original Post]
    Hey shades,

    Where is she stayin at?
    She is staying in Arbutus with family for a few days before heading back north. She hit me up last week.

  7. #40205

    Area

    What area did you find her?.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray  [View Original Post]
    Recently primed Storm before wearing the pussy and booty out. Two days straight and loved every minute of it.

  8. #40204

    C'Mon., man

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadLuvr  [View Original Post]
    As I reported, I had never seen her before. Therefore, how I could I know which one? I have no clue what other Nikkis are out there. She was a WSW with brown hair. Not skinny, but not thick.
    Whtadabout the Black Ones? Too many sickly looking, sun-dried pale-faces walking the streets thinking their sh*t don't stink, we's need some intel on the Dark Meat, brah!

  9. #40203

    Ghetto Booty

    Bruh! Nothing like rubbing a big ole ghetto booty while getting domed out. I've only seen scabs over that way. I'm going to start hitting that stroll. How early in the morning are we talking that it's active. Want to try to spot her before she gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by BMish  [View Original Post]
    Had a date this morning with an absolutely thicc ebony called nefertiti, didn't get the digits. Just had time for head. And it was great, really great. Nothin better then fondlin a dumby thicc ass while gettin head. Straight 15 minutes of throat. You ever feel like time was slower when recieving brainz that's how I felt. Had me sweatin with the ac on blast. She was wearing dark blue yoga pants off 25th and greenmount. Thats near where I dropped her off. Catch this one before the cycle gets to her.

  10. #40202
    Damnnn, dumb phat.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray  [View Original Post]
    Recently primed Storm before wearing the pussy and booty out. Two days straight and loved every minute of it.

  11. #40201

    Which Nikki?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkill  [View Original Post]
    Which Nikki? What does she look like?
    I would like to know also. Was it this one?

    Cashout had mentioned that "Slim Nikki" was back out on the streets and I would really like to see her. It has been years.

    - Chin.

  12. #40200
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray  [View Original Post]
    Recently primed Storm before wearing the pussy and booty out. Two days straight and loved every minute of it.
    Hey shades,

    Where is she stayin at?

  13. #40199

    How would I know?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkill  [View Original Post]
    Which Nikki? What does she look like?
    As I reported, I had never seen her before. Therefore, how I could I know which one? I have no clue what other Nikkis are out there. She was a WSW with brown hair. Not skinny, but not thick.

  14. #40198

    For the love of Pawgs.

    Recently primed Storm before wearing the pussy and booty out. Two days straight and loved every minute of it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190817_061705.jpg‎   20190817_061639.jpg‎   20190817_023208-954x2016.jpg‎  

  15. #40197
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Tall and curvy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkill  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a better description?
    She had hazel eyes, hair was short and straight. About 5 ft 7 c cup breasts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape