rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5587

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by BallAllDay  [View Original Post]
    Summer was awesome. It's her in the pics. She has a dancers body. Long gorgeous legs. Nice round booty. Amazing grip. She's happy, fun, vocal, and is REALLY good at what she does. I went with 120 hh and wish we had more time. She did too! LFK, DATY, CG, RCG, K9 pretty sure she squirts I went during the day so if there are demons they hadn't kicked in yet. Speratic texting. It may be hard to set appt. But if you do you'll be glad it worked out. You can google the number and there are more ads and pics. Apparently she spends time in Charlotte too. I will repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...031/2023945608
    Once again she comes thru. This time was as good as the last. I need to see her more often. Safe decent location. Very experienced. Good service. Wants to please. And yes. She squirts! Go see her!

  2. #5586
    Quote Originally Posted by BobComet333  [View Original Post]
    Those of us that have been around may remember the blonde.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/282609598535

    I googled name, phone and all but couldn't come up with anything much.

    I did not partake, but am interested. Anyone have info?
    Rushed; shorted time; bad attitude. If she weighs 123 lbs, she must have chopped off at least one of her legs.

  3. #5585

    Little Help from Friends

    Quote Originally Posted by Xenethor  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers, I have a very specific type of girl that I go enjoy spending time with, the small peitite spinner type girls. However, Lately I have just wanted to find a girl with an alright body but the biggest tits I can find. Any suggestions would be appreciated. A pretty face is a plus but I'm mainly looking for the big tits but not a BBW.

    Thanks Friends.

    X.
    Take a look at Eros, there is a girl named Sila Star visiting Charlotte 8/21 & 8/22 that may fit your description.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...9.htm?cat=4370

    Best of luck.

  4. #5584

    Remember Her?

    Those of us that have been around may remember the blonde.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/282609598535

    I googled name, phone and all but couldn't come up with anything much.

    I did not partake, but am interested. Anyone have info?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails girl.JPG‎  

  5. #5583

    Eb

    Escort Babylon and related sites seem to be down?

  6. #5582

    Ashleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Is she still in the same townhouse with the pool table in the living room? Used to see her friend there and remember the carpets were filthy, had allergies after I left.
    No. In a hotel off of 54. Decent extended stay. And her rates for qv was 60 and hh 100.

    P.S.

    Please remember that Information is shared. I have asked for info and hardly ever get a response and most of the time it is from the same people who post on here continuously. (thanks for that and this is not about you) When I post a review the inbox blows up with questions. I don't mind sharing but return the favor sometimes. Thanks in advance.

  7. #5581

    Bks

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTork  [View Original Post]
    I can say the quality of the stable and the quality of service and have always been consistent with BKS for me. Always a very satisfying visit. If you've seen my posts on the Raleigh forums it's mostly about AMP info, but if I am going to see a provider, it's BKS. Take care and be careful out there.

    Tork.
    Saw derriann, great body, nice ass. Fake boobs.

    Tight pussy, I had a good time. For the VIP rate you cannot go wrong. Nice safe location. Highly recommend.

  8. #5580

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple weeks ago. Looks very small and skinny if you like that. Nice ass, bent over is great but to waist ratio, and the blonde hair was short and cute. Will visit again soon. But might have a spotter or a friend around. No bad vibes but then again I think he might be looking out for her as security. But all in all the date went well and she said as she gets more comfortable with someone the more she gets down.
    That's Sara in Henderson. I've seen her advertise as 26,27, and even 31. I have not sampled.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 30210492-1263-4B20-B963-A7DD66FFB062.jpg‎  

  9. #5579
    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    Having trouble pasting this with my old iPad. Young Blonde 26 years old on STG in Henderson. Xxx-xxx-0923. Has anyone dreamed about her?
    Saw her a couple weeks ago. Looks very small and skinny if you like that. Nice ass, bent over is great but to waist ratio, and the blonde hair was short and cute. Will visit again soon. But might have a spotter or a friend around. No bad vibes but then again I think he might be looking out for her as security. But all in all the date went well and she said as she gets more comfortable with someone the more she gets down.

  10. #5578

    Getting by with a little help from my friends.

    Fellow Mongers, I have a very specific type of girl that I go enjoy spending time with, the small peitite spinner type girls. However, Lately I have just wanted to find a girl with an alright body but the biggest tits I can find. Any suggestions would be appreciated. A pretty face is a plus but I'm mainly looking for the big tits but not a BBW.

    Thanks Friends.

    X.

  11. #5577
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. What was the math?
    Is she still in the same townhouse with the pool table in the living room? Used to see her friend there and remember the carpets were filthy, had allergies after I left.

  12. #5576

    Scarlett

    I've been out of the area for a while I use to see Scarlett a lot but I can't find her anywhere she wasn't the best looking woman but she could suck your soul out of your body anyone seen her?

  13. #5575

    Ashleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Makeemcry  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/beauty-ready-for-fun/620690093024


    Took a nice lunch to dream of this one. She is very nice and very accommodating to you. Clean room, clean body and she smiles allot. Can't ask for much more. Very reasonable donation and will definitely see her again. Be nice to her.
    Thanks for the review. What was the math?

  14. #5574

    Ashleigh. Nice visit very sweet

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/beauty-ready-for-fun/620690093024


    Took a nice lunch to dream of this one. She is very nice and very accommodating to you. Clean room, clean body and she smiles allot. Can't ask for much more. Very reasonable donation and will definitely see her again. Be nice to her.
    Last edited by Makeemcry; 08-15-19 at 16:09. Reason: Add link

  15. #5573

    Chrissy

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    I was allowed to touch and feel, though I prefer sensual touch through panties. She was totally accommodating and I think I recall getting under the panties before the next event and she did not resist. Probably no FIV though I did DATY on my first Hr visit a while back. She is a pro during service but when time is up, show is over but she was still polite. I like her service personality; sexy with a "yeah, you like that, don't you" attitude. First time I saw her she sat back and spread eagle, then pointed down and asked, "do you want to lick THIS pussy. " But as I mentioned, probably not much mileage available on a QV. She is always on my radar and I only noticed recently her ads started listing Out-Call for the location. Might not be permanent. She may simply be one of those gals where YMMV based on her comfort level. Good price for overall package (though I may have an old rate), a good one to keep employed in our area.
    It's been years but I licked it. I remember as I moved my hands in she jumped and told me no fiv, I assumed it was a out of concern over nail hygiene though that was never said. Oddly enough that didn't bother me but in a later visit she had here hair up and while in mish she objected to me touching her head. Didn't care to repeat after that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape