Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 12758
-
08-25-19 17:09 #6278Senior Member

Posts: 665Amber (Melissa) and Kylie in Altamonte
Myself and several other mongers got the same wacky texts from Amber accusing us of seeing Kylie instead of her. Which, none of us actually had. And why should it matter anyways? She got very billigerent and nasty. All for zero reason. When I called Kylie about it she got nasty quick as well. These girls may seem nice, but show their true colors quickly. Getting rude and accusing mongers of seeing others is like McDonalds saying you can't eat there if you also ate at Burger King or 7-11 refusing you gas because the day before you went to Circle K. I would not recommend seeing either of them as there are plenty of quality drama free providers to see. After all, we aren't married to them and I believe they get confused about being a hooker. We can fuck anyone we like and clearly they are getting hundreds of dicks in them monthly. So don't expect us to wait around for hours or days to see just one person. It doesn't work that way.
-
08-23-19 13:15 #6277Senior Member

Posts: 887Scarlett
Has anyone seen Scarlett in poinciana recently?
-
08-23-19 12:13 #6276Senior Member

Posts: 74There was a post a month or two back saying she retired.
Originally Posted by JasonFairfax
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 03:28 #6275Senior Member

Posts: 240Avoid
I've seen 2 "providers " from this site and my conclusion is to avoid. First on was Ming and she looked like her pics but the table was hard and the "rub" was nonexistent. The finish was a pretty boring HJ. She didn't even take off her top. Then 2 years later I decided to give another try with Sasha Slurp. I think she's going by a different name now. Nice spot and table. But the pics might have been her 10 yrs and 5 o lbs ago. Rub was nonexistent. HJ was forgettable. For the amount that they charge for a "rub" there are better options IMHO. Hope this helps. Stay Safe my friends.
Originally Posted by Bennigans69
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 22:30 #6274Senior Member

Posts: 297Marina GFE
Is she still around? I got to make a trip to Orlando tomorrow (Friday) and would love to see her. Texted the number from the old adds but no response.
-
08-22-19 08:13 #6273Regular Member

Posts: 10No FS
Not good. Over priced and some girls like, Ming, are not FS.
Originally Posted by Bennigans69
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 01:48 #6272Senior Member

Posts: 523Airport Krystal
I saw Krystal today and I was honestly pretty disappointed. First off mediocre BJ and the fact that she didn't give me a BBBJ despite what her ad say, and secondly her pics her pretty outdated as now she has a big saggy gut.
-
08-21-19 11:13 #6271Senior Member

Posts: 941I have wanted to see Ava there but the phone call was so weird. If the intial price was lower I would go.
Originally Posted by Bennigans69
[View Original Post]
But for very little at that $$. I just do not know.
-
08-21-19 10:41 #6270Senior Member

Posts: 804Contacted her, says 120 hhr and 200 hr, quick responses. May TOFTT as I have been unable to see any reviews.
Originally Posted by MotoGib1
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 08:37 #6269Senior Member

Posts: 31Good Reviews but.
I've tried reaching out to her a few times. Crickets.
Originally Posted by ThaJoker123
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 00:26 #6268Senior Member

Posts: 133Upscale body works
Anybody has some experience with this site.
http://www.upscalebodyworks.com/models/
Here's the ad https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1618530.
-
08-17-19 15:48 #6267Senior Member

Posts: 94I've seen her she goes by tiptation and gives an amazing dtbbj, but the number there is different but same advertisement so maybe she got a different phone.
Originally Posted by Nostromo8
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 09:30 #6266Regular Member

Posts: 2Does anyone recognize this girl? She recently started advertising on Listcrawler but doesn't give a name.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...587/4077283133
-
08-16-19 13:47 #6265Senior Member

Posts: 309Ghosted by Altamonte Kylie
So I got in touch with Kylie via text on Thursday. Her available hours are 0900 til 2 pm and then 10 pm to 5 am. I Set an appointment with her for 12 noon on Friday and confirmed the same on Thursday evening and she gives me the general address of a nice hotel in Altamonte. 1130 Friday comes and I texted her for the room number. No answer. 1150- no answer. 1210 no answer. 1220- no answer and off to taco bell I go. Texts me at 1250 "are you still here?" then she texted: "I'm so sorry. " I wrote back "no worries. What happened?" then SILENCE. I'm still waiting for her response. LOL.
Strange. She even sent me some updated pics Thursday without asking me for them so I figured this appointment would be a lock. I may try one more time, then again, I may not.
-
08-15-19 02:51 #6264Senior Member

Posts: 164Katie / Kitty Kat
Sorry, been super busy of late and wanted to drop a quick report on Katie. Good comms, safe neighborhood. Great kisser and her disability not a factor once you make it to her bed. Agree that she could make herself up more but her BBBJDT was so deep I forgot about that, she throated me so long I had to tap out after 10 minutes to switch things up. She was clean for DATY, likes her vodka and did I mention she's a squirter! Petite with a cute little ass. She had more than one O while we were in mish, etc. And squirted so much I felt a little bad about the pond we made in her bed. Didn't get to take her up on her BBBJDTCIMWS finish, so I have something to look forward to next time. Treat her well, she likes what she does and has a great sense of humor.
Originally Posted by SMF1234
[View Original Post]
DK2 K.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...468/4079638761










Reply With Quote





