Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6811

    Missy

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sweet-petite-soft-flexible-pr/546450593763

    Visited Missy. She doesn't look at all like all the photos in her ad. The last photo looks different from all the others. That one might be her. I couldn't find any reviews on her, so decided to see her and find out how she was.

    Saw her for an incall. Fairly crappy location on the south side. I would not go there at night. There was a female roommate? There when I walked from the front door to the bedroom. The room and apartment were fairly neat and orderly; not a huge mess like is often the case.

    She is a nice girl. She has really long hair. Tits are OK, but a bit saggy. She has sores all over her body, including a lot on her tits. They were more like brown dots, not open sores. I don't know what that is from; I assume drugs of some sort. Many of the girls seem to have this.

    Started with BBBJ. She is fairly good, but nowhere near the best. She might offer BBFS, but I opted to use a cover. Eventually finished in her mouth with a BBBJCIM spit. Budget friendly, but I probably won't repeat.

    Gas Out.

  2. #6810

    Sam / Drew management

    Quote Originally Posted by PipeLayerDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Because now you have to compensate two people instead of 1 which at least double the price or triple.
    Fuck those pieces of shit. I can't stand guys who do this. Get a real job you fucking losers. Pimps are the bottom of the barrel. Worse than a junkie. Definitely not contacting her over that. I hope that garbage of an excuse for a man bites the dust soon.

  3. #6809

    Want to do 1 of these reviews of my time in the business

    Currently my favorite are.

    Vivian, 40 to 45 of age. Black bbw. Fantastic deepfrenchkisser and superb BBBJ I hope we all knew that and also how down to earth she is. Open menu.

    Honestly idk who I would see if viv left.

    Kendall snow is great seen her far less but you all know a great kisser and BBBJ.

    I will see Mary fox and macie 1 of these months to have them on this list but I can't yet.

    Bibi is a 38-42 yr old latina. Smoking. Either bibi or layla. Love her too. Less options tho.

    And I guess within 3 years NOLA was fucking a smoke show back in 2018. I wish she stayed around.

  4. #6808
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog60  [View Original Post]
    Way over priced for the service you get, also pictures are a bit old.

    Be prepared for an older lady.
    Well hell her porn days weren't that long ago. Then her Twitter pics must be old also because in my opinion she didn't look bad. Have you seen her or just heard horror stories?

  5. #6807

    Management will always double the price

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    Most likely that was her mgmnt answering her phone. In person ask her, she's down. I stop seeing her when her prices doubled, it was the same time she got mgmnt.
    Because now you have to compensate two people instead of 1 which at least double the price or triple.

  6. #6806

    Sam / Drew

    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    Told me last week no BBFS.
    Most likely that was her mgmnt answering her phone. In person ask her, she's down. I stop seeing her when her prices doubled, it was the same time she got mgmnt.

  7. #6805
    Way over priced for the service you get, also pictures are a bit old.

    Be prepared for an older lady.

    Quote Originally Posted by LetHerGo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? EROS? I have set up an appointment, ahe seems really sweet and communication is great.

  8. #6804
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBnnyLvr  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of providers who require pics. I believe there were 2 recent reviews of hers and she wants a selfie pic for 1st time meets. Did you guys actually do this to see her? I've been wanting to see her but timing was an issue and back then no pic was needed. Now she wants a pic. Haven't tried to get in touch with her again because of this. Plus I hear she does BBFS CIP too.
    Told me last week no BBFS.

  9. #6803

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by KlewBlue777  [View Original Post]
    Anna is a dark hair beauty.
    Can I get her number? She was my go to before her state funded vacation.

  10. #6802

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by PipeLayerDaddy  [View Original Post]
    The hot blonde.
    Anna is a dark hair beauty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anna 051019 1.jpeg‎  

  11. #6801

    Kenzie Bay

    Has anyone seen her? EROS? I have set up an appointment, ahe seems really sweet and communication is great.

  12. #6800

    Sam / Drew

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCondor7  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if I'd say hassle free. I was far from her incall one time and told her so, about 30 minutes. Wanted to meet though based off some review and scheduled in advance. She seemed straightfoward to set up with and I checked in earlier to confirm our appointment but then when it came to the time, she ghosted me. Told her it was really inconsiderate given how far I drove and she later said someone else showed up first (hard to tell her response was brief and unclear) and that she didn't care. Was pretty rude out of nowhere.
    I'm much farther away than 30 min. So I'll bring it up to her if that's an issue. I'm only available weekends. She don't need to wait for me at all. Thanks for all the replies gentlemen.

  13. #6799
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    This is wild!

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5cb9ea24c7f9d

    Anyone want to get high on vagina? If yes, PM me.

    Coochie (The old fuck is still at it) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    That's a very old video. I found that when limewire was the go to for videos and pics. Thanks for the memory lane trip. Great find.

  14. #6798

    Is that the blonde Anna I think did a double for daddy for you!

    Quote Originally Posted by RagnarL  [View Original Post]
    Former clients and friends of Anna: she is back from the house and haS a new number. If you want to see her in her far northwest burb, PM me and I'll forward her info. She plans on only seeing mongers she knows for the near future. BTW, she looks great and she really is a great GFE.
    The hot blonde.

  15. #6797
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBnnyLvr  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of providers who require pics. I believe there were 2 recent reviews of hers and she wants a selfie pic for 1st time meets. Did you guys actually do this to see her? I've been wanting to see her but timing was an issue and back then no pic was needed. Now she wants a pic. Haven't tried to get in touch with her again because of this. Plus I hear she does BBFS CIP too.
    I saw Drew several months back as I had read some reviews and she popped up on STG radar at that time. She actually wasn't very far from were I was but when I got to the address it ended up being the wrong address. She was 7 blocks away. It also wasn't a typo. So I have no clue what that was about. It was 150 half hr and she was not BBFS. Too expensive for my taste and I didn't like the wrong address game. Was not impressed for 150/ hhr. Won't repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape