Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,591 to 19,605 of 26401
-
08-17-19 17:57 #6811Senior Member

Posts: 65Missy
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sweet-petite-soft-flexible-pr/546450593763
Visited Missy. She doesn't look at all like all the photos in her ad. The last photo looks different from all the others. That one might be her. I couldn't find any reviews on her, so decided to see her and find out how she was.
Saw her for an incall. Fairly crappy location on the south side. I would not go there at night. There was a female roommate? There when I walked from the front door to the bedroom. The room and apartment were fairly neat and orderly; not a huge mess like is often the case.
She is a nice girl. She has really long hair. Tits are OK, but a bit saggy. She has sores all over her body, including a lot on her tits. They were more like brown dots, not open sores. I don't know what that is from; I assume drugs of some sort. Many of the girls seem to have this.
Started with BBBJ. She is fairly good, but nowhere near the best. She might offer BBFS, but I opted to use a cover. Eventually finished in her mouth with a BBBJCIM spit. Budget friendly, but I probably won't repeat.
Gas Out.
-
08-17-19 02:12 #6810Senior Member

Posts: 217Sam / Drew management
Fuck those pieces of shit. I can't stand guys who do this. Get a real job you fucking losers. Pimps are the bottom of the barrel. Worse than a junkie. Definitely not contacting her over that. I hope that garbage of an excuse for a man bites the dust soon.
Originally Posted by PipeLayerDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 00:12 #6809Senior Member

Posts: 77Want to do 1 of these reviews of my time in the business
Currently my favorite are.
Vivian, 40 to 45 of age. Black bbw. Fantastic deepfrenchkisser and superb BBBJ I hope we all knew that and also how down to earth she is. Open menu.
Honestly idk who I would see if viv left.
Kendall snow is great seen her far less but you all know a great kisser and BBBJ.
I will see Mary fox and macie 1 of these months to have them on this list but I can't yet.
Bibi is a 38-42 yr old latina. Smoking. Either bibi or layla. Love her too. Less options tho.
And I guess within 3 years NOLA was fucking a smoke show back in 2018. I wish she stayed around.
-
08-16-19 17:46 #6808Senior Member

Posts: 339Well hell her porn days weren't that long ago. Then her Twitter pics must be old also because in my opinion she didn't look bad. Have you seen her or just heard horror stories?
Originally Posted by RedDog60
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 17:19 #6807Senior Member

Posts: 114Management will always double the price
Because now you have to compensate two people instead of 1 which at least double the price or triple.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 14:21 #6806Senior Member

Posts: 299Sam / Drew
Most likely that was her mgmnt answering her phone. In person ask her, she's down. I stop seeing her when her prices doubled, it was the same time she got mgmnt.
Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 10:20 #6805Senior Member

Posts: 135Way over priced for the service you get, also pictures are a bit old.
Be prepared for an older lady.
Originally Posted by LetHerGo
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 08:11 #6804Senior Member

Posts: 354Told me last week no BBFS.
Originally Posted by SnowBnnyLvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 04:12 #6803Senior Member

Posts: 257Anna
Can I get her number? She was my go to before her state funded vacation.
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 23:00 #6802Senior Member

Posts: 169Anna
Anna is a dark hair beauty.
Originally Posted by PipeLayerDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 22:41 #6801Senior Member

Posts: 339Kenzie Bay
Has anyone seen her? EROS? I have set up an appointment, ahe seems really sweet and communication is great.
-
08-15-19 18:50 #6800Senior Member

Posts: 217Sam / Drew
I'm much farther away than 30 min. So I'll bring it up to her if that's an issue. I'm only available weekends. She don't need to wait for me at all. Thanks for all the replies gentlemen.
Originally Posted by TheCondor7
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 18:48 #6799Senior Member

Posts: 217That's a very old video. I found that when limewire was the go to for videos and pics. Thanks for the memory lane trip. Great find.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 17:14 #6798Senior Member

Posts: 114Is that the blonde Anna I think did a double for daddy for you!
The hot blonde.
Originally Posted by RagnarL
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 16:52 #6797Senior Member

Posts: 627I saw Drew several months back as I had read some reviews and she popped up on STG radar at that time. She actually wasn't very far from were I was but when I got to the address it ended up being the wrong address. She was 7 blocks away. It also wasn't a typo. So I have no clue what that was about. It was 150 half hr and she was not BBFS. Too expensive for my taste and I didn't like the wrong address game. Was not impressed for 150/ hhr. Won't repeat.
Originally Posted by SnowBnnyLvr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





