Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 8329
-
08-16-19 13:47 #2884Senior Member

Posts: 32Fiji
So I'm not from the area and everything I was reading on RS and VIP seemed a little far from Mgm so I go to fiji and it is in the back of brick office looking building. . 60 door and. 140 damage. I saw coco the first time she was a little thick and nothing to really look at so avoid her. Other girl sky was petite nice c cups maybe even d but her ass not so much to look at. All in all experience was ok because their attitude was good especially Coco. Sky did complain about size. Basically killed time and never would go back.
-
08-16-19 01:39 #2883Senior Member

Posts: 30Seven
Alright so finally went near closing time around 11 ish. The girl was Sol smaller with some meat but not fat. Had some D cups but face was soso. The usual they take you to ts and then to a small sauna room thing that fits one person. The massage was soso with some lotion hot stones and hot towel. After I can tell you I'm almost popped with just a BJ! She slowly kisses you everywhere bu the tongue game was on point! Constant licks on balls and near to tossing salad with the BJ constantly massaging your balls. She does a weird thing with her butt if you do doggy that kind of thows it off but a nice ass. All in all a good experience 70 at door and 130 for FS.
Originally Posted by BaconBread
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 20:10 #2882Senior Member

Posts: 820VIP Apple
I tried to see Apple last week at my usual post-work time, but she had dicks lined up like cars at the gas station during the oil embargo. I took a long lunch and called ahead, and she was available for some fun. Apple walked in and I was frankly kinda shocked at how hot she is. Petite / tiny with short copper-ish hair. She doesn't have a large bust, but she looks a little busty b / c she is so tiny. Great ass, and cute face. The best part was her flirty and bubbly personality, which was on the whole time.
My VIP gripe, is the TS always seems to be busy for some reason, so Apple did a really excellent mini-massage on my upper-back and arms as I let my hands have some fun. Finally off to the TS, and the fun attitude continued with one hand washing down arms, legs, etc and the other hand not straying very far from the right stuff. Back to the room and I unwrapped my present, and was very pleased. The fun attitude, and just the right level of sound effects kept things happy. I was having such a good time, I was done way sooner than I would have hoped, so Apple did a little more massage to finish up the time.
IMO, Apple is a prime example of why I do this, and what I'm looking for. I'd give a 9+ for appearance, and an 8+ for everything else. She was great, but this is what was missing: when I think of Gina or Maya at RS, I really feel like they want to keep things going as long as possible. I didn't feel at all like Apple was rushing, but there was no direction from her end. Whatever I wanted was fine, and I have zero complaints, but I have a preference for a more interactive time.
Apple was awesome for me (I like them little / petite), and I will definitely return while she is there, but I will also be checking with RS first, to see if Maya or Gina has returned.
-
08-15-19 07:56 #2881Senior Member

Posts: 76I saw her. Just didn't hit it off with her. Actually kind of found her annoying. She kept picking at my skin and in my belly button. I finally said "would you knock it off?
Originally Posted by BBoyz69
[View Original Post]
Been doing this long enough to know that everyone has an off day and sometimes you just don't hit off!
-
08-15-19 06:52 #2880Senior Member

Posts: 203Seven
Have you been there recently? I was there about a year ago. Checked a couple of the AMPs out that way (Seven, Blue Ocean, etc.) and probably put reviews up here. From what I remember, it was okay, but not up to RS or VIP in terms of the age / looks of the girls. I would go back but wouldn't go out of my way.
Originally Posted by Anonazn
[View Original Post]
More recently, there are some over the top positive reviews of Seven in the DC forum from a series of accounts with only a couple of posts.
If you go, let us know how you did.
-
08-14-19 20:40 #2879Senior Member

Posts: 225Seven
I was there for 1st time recently. Not bad. Clean. The provider was attractive with good figure. Just not my type. I'll return. There was another provider who I'd like to get a massage from.
Originally Posted by Anonazn
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 08:09 #2878Regular Member

Posts: 4VIP Apple
Thanks for the info Harry. I stopped by last and had a great session with Apple last week. Waiting to see if Happy comes back too.
Originally Posted by HarryKrevitz
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 00:40 #2877Senior Member

Posts: 30AMP in temple hills
I'm not sure if somebody found this place or not since I'm still pretty new to the forums but I found an AMP that's pretty new in temple hills. Search seven acupuncture.
-
08-13-19 18:23 #2876Regular Member

Posts: 7Cici at VIP
Met Cici at VIP on Saturday. TS was busy so opted to pass it. Massage was so so but she has great body and friendly personality. Damage. 6+. 140.
-
08-11-19 20:09 #2875Senior Member

Posts: 30RS Marie
Finally got some time to make an RS trip. Checked with Anna to see what talent was going to be available. Said Erica and Marie. Booked Marie. Arrived, met Marie, very pretty, nice smile. Good TS. Decent Massage. Standard RS fare after. Seemed to lack the usual enthusiasm. Perhaps she was having an off day based on other reviews. Maybe I have been spoiled by Maya and Candy. They sure raised the bar. Think I'll take a cue from BM and look for an Apple.
Stay safe,
Soxx.
-
08-09-19 12:30 #2874Senior Member

Posts: 168RS Lineup: Erica
I was at RS to join the Lily parade on Wednesday post noon. I was informed of Lily's unavailability.
Reached out to Anna for recommendation, as always. Anna suggested meeting Erica.
Booked an appointment and landed there on time. It looked like everyone was headed towards RS.
RS was packed and it was a full house. Mama escorted me to her own room and made me wait for 15 minutes for which she gave me a decent waiver. Erica walked in after 15 minutes. Erica is cutie, she's all natural, not a spinner, not slim-flesh on the right areas. Nice to talk to, very friendly and quite a package at 5 feet 2 inches.
I met Marie on my way to the TS, said 'hi'. She looked inviting in her black dress.
Back in the TS with Erica, TS was friendly with a lot of playful soft touch in friendly areas. Back in the room, Erica's clothes came off as soon as I lay face down. The rest was pure bliss. Will highly recommend. Marie and Erica, both are good treats to try.
Cheers!
-
08-09-19 12:16 #2873Senior Member

Posts: 168RS Lineup: Marie
Almost a regular at RS now.
I met Marie last week based on a recco from Anna.
Anna welcomed me, we exchanged some pleasantries.
Paid for an hour. I was introduced to Marie. Marie's must be in her early 30's.
Good looking with a distinct jawline and a nice smile. He assets on top felt like man made.
Nothing special to write about her butt. Marie speak decent English. TS was good and thorough.
Back into the room, the massage was decent and ST was amazing.
I am not always fond of the mish style, however, this one with Marie was different and enjoyable.
It was intense: I lay around for a while tired, smiling and satisfied. She's very accommodative and service oriented. I recommend!
7+1. 3.
-
08-08-19 23:07 #2872Senior Member

Posts: 820RS lineup
Erica & Mary / Maddie this week.
I've seen Erica before and things were pretty good, so I repeated. Erica is youngish with a bit of booty, and some modest natural assets. During the TS she gave lots of attention where it was wanted. Good times for the ST (standard RS fare), and a nice massage. Not rock your world stuff, but more than adequate. I may have to wander over for a bite of the Apple.
-
08-08-19 22:00 #2871Senior Member

Posts: 104G&S Oxon Hilll
Due to a matter of time and convenience I couldn't trek up to GB, and settled for a place near MGM, a heavily advertised place; G&S.
Their entrance is well hidden in the back of the building, and there was plenty of privacy at the entrance. Very nice entrance.
Pulled "Toy", definitely not "real pictures" as advertised in the ads. Probably in her 40's, double-chin, soft body, and nothing like her photographs. There is an attempt in makeup where effort is made to make her look younger, but its clear that she is much older than advertised.
Started with a very lackluster TS. You can generally tell by the moment they do the massage how things will turn out to be, and even at the TS it was clearly obvious there was a lack of effort or enthusiasm.
Back in the room, it started with probably the most lackluster massage I have ever received. More pokes and prods than an actual massage, she's just going through the motions. On the flip, which was minutes after the massage started, she immediately started negotiating prices. $$. 1 for 'normal service' (including house) and $$$ for "GFE". "GFE" she said included BBBJ and LFK.
Given how lackluster everything was, I wasn't intending of going with her "GFE". She seemed disappointed I didn't opt for the higher option and reduced the already minimal amount of effort she put in. CBJ, we did 1 minute of CG before she said she was tired and would prefer mish. I complied as I really didn't care at that point.
There is a music or dance studio next door, and I could hear high climatic music next door, but unfortunately my experience was anything but. According to my watch I was in and out in around 20 minutes total. I now understand why they advertise so much.
-
08-08-19 09:06 #2870Senior Member

Posts: 380VIP is Upping Their Game
For awhile now, I had been sticking to RS because I found that VIP had slumped in the quality of service department. I know it's a routine (pay, TS, massage, "what you like, honey?" HE), but it became obvious that it was becoming too mechanical. I found that RS was pretty consistent with it's service.
But, after hearing from a reliable source that VIP had upped their game and how the famous Apple was back, I decided to stop by. My source mentioned to me that the best thing to do with VIP was call ahead and make an appointment which I did. MMS was nice and said she'll try her best to make sure Apple is free by a certain time. I came in the evening, but I'm so glad I called ahead because there were maybe 5 cars and 2 of them had guys who were probably waiting. I came in and MMS asked if I was the one who called and then let me in. Luckily for me, Apple was available. She came in and I was floored. She's very sweet and when we started speaking Korean, she got even nicer and more open. Oh yeah, and she's very pretty. She has a sweet kpop look going on. I know it's difficult to tell the age of Asian women, especially those that have had plastic surgery, but Apple is in her late 20's, but she looks like she's in her early 20's. Besides her face, she is all natural, very spinner-ish.
When I asked how long she'll be here, she stated that she just arrived but isn't sure how long she'll be here. If she's on the usual rotation, I would give it 2-3 weeks.










Reply With Quote





