Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2449
-
08-20-19 21:59 #244Senior Member

Posts: 650Are you talking about Jenna Marie from SA? I have her info and will share it without a trade. I reviewed her a few times here and saw her when she was first starting out. All BBFSCIP and GFE all the way back then, not sure what her story is now but she wasn't a bad lay just didn't want to get to know about your business.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 19:00 #243Senior Member

Posts: 1811A good-natured, cute, UTR, GFE under 40 that won't break the bank? I hate to sound negative, but if I knew a lady like that, I wouldn't trade her for what you just described.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 17:54 #242Banned Member

Posts: 942Nice review nrimus
I have jennas number. Ill trade it for videos of mykala in lowell getting it in her but hole. Someone has to have some hot videos of her. I have 3 videos.
-
08-20-19 17:20 #241Senior Member

Posts: 2199I wasn't planning to make a comment on Jenna but now, since many seem to be already doing it, here are my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
Jenna was a lookwarm GFE with me but the first thing out of her mouth when she saw me was disappointed: "Oh, I thought you were tall" (I'm 5'7" which I don't think is 'short' but she's more of like 5'10") You know that worked well to set up a nice atmosphere for the duration of the visit, right? I asked her if she prefers tall guys and got "sure I do". I mean, that's fine. I myself actually (much) prefer petite spinners to taller types too but why would I mention this to a tall girl?
My suggestion if you see her is try NOT to set any conditions with her before via text. I texted her before we met and asked her to meet me in her birthday suit, knowing that she's done that before with other mongers and I have a feeling that was what set her off in the wrong direction. Or maybe she's just naturally snappy and likes to initiate her new clients with nasty comments. The rest of the appointment went in similar vain, as I really felt our misconnect all throughout. It was kind of a 'total GFE' you know: with unpleasant remarks and touch of drama included LOL. Isn't that what we're there for anyway, eh? I can't say it was a "bad" experience and I hear that she gets better in subsequent visits but I personally am not about to find out.
She smokes too if that matters, 420 friendly. Jenna maybe a sweet person but I really think has some social, let alone business, skills to work on. There is a monger who posted that early in the year he used to have her for 120. Yea, I figure that should be about right. Definitely not on 200 range level in my opinion.
On a positive note Jenna is an ok looking redhead if you like them tall. Nice breasts. I thought her incall was reasonably clean too.
Now in regards to PMing me for Jenna's contact info. Please don't do it unless you can offer me a goodnatured cute UTR GFE under 40 in the area of Newton Corner that won't break my bank. I won't even respond to anything else. There are plenty of other mongers you can get Jenna's phone# from.
-
08-20-19 11:15 #240Banned Member

Posts: 942I would love her phone number if you can private message me that would be so awesome. I was going to ask you if this is Jenna that advertises on seeking Arrangements?
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 07:39 #239Senior Member

Posts: 826Utr
Thanks to Robin of the Hood for passing on her info. This is my opinion base on my encounter so yours maybe differ.
Pros: Nice looking girl, decent body, great looking breast, slightly better ass than Alicia.
Cons: Never heard about the St Bart's (been there a few time) scale but assume it's expensive as was her original request for a visit was very very steep, no where close to GFE, no passion, no DFK, no DATY, somewhat rushed, very sensitive breast so no touch. So IMHO Alicia is a way better provider.
Originally Posted by RobinHood2
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 13:32 #238Senior Member

Posts: 232Nylah / Nylahlove
Any experiences with her? Often hosts out of Tewksbury; has accounts on Erotic Monkey, listcrawler, switter, adultlook, STG ads, you name it. Seems odd that I can't find many reviews on her given her high profile. Here's her STG from today:
http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...s/217754620325
-
08-17-19 19:47 #237Senior Member

Posts: 31She does that sometimes. IDK why.
Originally Posted by Fg1666
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 11:13 #236Regular Member

Posts: 2Vanessa / Meredith
You must be right. But when I contacted her all she did was texting and playing games.
Originally Posted by HanYolo1988
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 21:58 #235Senior Member

Posts: 31Vanessa
Her name is Meredith but she's real.
Originally Posted by Fg1666
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9782169012
-
08-16-19 20:44 #234Senior Member

Posts: 2100Meredith
Why do I do this to myself & reply to a one post wonder.
So I guess I & others who've seen her must be lying. YMMV but I've always had a good time with her.
Originally Posted by Fg1666
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 16:48 #233Senior Member

Posts: 2100Ally
She used to be in the Lowell area but is in the Boston area now.
Look in the Lowell general reports forum & search the name Ally.
Agree with the post in the Boston Escort report that she wants too much for a car date.
She used to walk the streets of Lowell from time to time & the rates were more reasonable.
Originally Posted by KRoxx
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by HanYolo1988
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 13:39 #232Regular Member

Posts: 2Vanessa Lowell fake
This Lowell ad is fake, the Anon reviewer too -don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by BobDemoto
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 07:28 #231Senior Member

Posts: 353Ally
http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...u/097121316004
I know she was discussed here before and I'm just trying to see what anyone's experience was with her I can't seem to find any detailed reviews.
-
08-15-19 14:35 #230Regular Member

Posts: 21Kiki Michelle
Great session with her. She looks just like her pics, is intelligent, and will put you at ease. Works out of an apartment building. No kissing or FIV. Great BBBJ. Not really into rimming but she apparently is very into providing that service. CFS but she will not be on top. Missionary or doggy only.










Reply With Quote






