Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6301

    Other sites

    Private Delights is really good. Started when B at P went down. All over in range High end and down. Never had any problems on there.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasonFree  [View Original Post]
    Sorry newb-ish. What is AG mean and is there a thread with a list of acronyms specific to the agencies reference here. I know LF, MB, and BKS but that's about it. Or acronyms in general. Thanks.

    Also since B*P went down. What sites are filling in the void. (besides EROS and EMonkey). Seen Skip*Ga**s, CityXG* but that's it. I must be missing some that are not littered w / fakes / spam.

    I saw "seeking" is that a legit sugar baebee sight? Any others I'm missing??

    Appreciate any valued input and for taking the time to answer-.

    All the best.

  2. #6300
    Anyone have contact info for her?

    Quote Originally Posted by AnothaOne  [View Original Post]
    There's understandably some skepticism about the Asian Gem in Rosslyn. I was pretty nervous that I was about to meet our favorite uncle until she met me in the lobby of her luxury apartment building in Rosslyn. Showed up in casual clothes and we rode the elevator up. Really nice apartment. She's definitely the girl in the photos that Chips shared via PM, and you can also find a couple of cam videos of this girl floating around the Internet (under same username as those Imgur photos). She's gained some college weight since those videos. Definitely 22 years old, but didn't have the super-tight young body I was expecting. Very nice rack, decent butt. Face was attractive and fresh. Gave enthusiastic service, good head game, really likes to be pounded. Got in 2 rounds in an hour. Found out in conversation that she's a pro, has been doing this on and off through college, sugar daddying etc.

    Overall a good time, but the rates makes her a no-repeat for me. Maybe if she still looked like she did in those cam videos when she was 19, but unfortunately that's not the case.

  3. #6299

    MILF Latina

    Does anyone know of a MILF Latina female, short, thick (Mexican type body) willing to serve in the fairfax area? I used to have one that worked around the Tysons area but I think she also worked with a pimp and it was always hit or miss with her. But she was nice with a solid body and not bad on the eyes. Freaky, long hair and booty! PM if you have any contacts. Stay safe. LE is definitely out there.

  4. #6298
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonFree  [View Original Post]
    Can you kindly share contact link. Thanks.
    Keep scrolling down. Link is posted.

  5. #6297

    What does AG stand for?

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckyy  [View Original Post]
    Hey just wanted to drop a quick report on Lynn from AG. Picture is her to my surprise! Definitely lightly touched up, but she's really pretty. Very petite, good looking Korean girl who was a lot of fun to be with. What impressed me the most about AG (since this is my first time with them) was their customer service so to speak. They were professional, responded promptly and gave very clear instructions. I plan on booking more future appointments since I know I can trust their discretion and quality.

    Thanks for all the other people who've written reports on them! Definitely enjoyed my visit with Lynn!
    Please. W link.

  6. #6296
    Thanks for the info. I will check out Club VIP. Which agency is AG that I see mentioned?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrYoni  [View Original Post]
    That might be a real number but no one is available 24/7. They have a variety of old women that will provide a massage and will definitely not be msog or anything great. Just a waste a money, but if you want to try it's up to you.

    Also that's not THE VIP we talk about which is Club VIP.

  7. #6295
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    The damage was 125 hh. Definitely worth it.
    Can you kindly share contact link. Thanks.

  8. #6294
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckyy  [View Original Post]
    Hey just wanted to drop a quick report on Lynn from AG. Picture is her to my surprise! Definitely lightly touched up, but she's really pretty. Very petite, good looking Korean girl who was a lot of fun to be with. What impressed me the most about AG (since this is my first time with them) was their customer service so to speak. They were professional, responded promptly and gave very clear instructions. I plan on booking more future appointments since I know I can trust their discretion and quality.

    Thanks for all the other people who've written reports on them! Definitely enjoyed my visit with Lynn!
    What is "AG".

  9. #6293

    Some Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckyy  [View Original Post]
    Hey just wanted to drop a quick report on Lynn from AG. Picture is her to my surprise! Definitely lightly touched up, but she's really pretty. Very petite, good looking Korean girl who was a lot of fun to be with. What impressed me the most about AG (since this is my first time with them) was their customer service so to speak. They were professional, responded promptly and gave very clear instructions. I plan on booking more future appointments since I know I can trust their discretion and quality.

    Thanks for all the other people who've written reports on them! Definitely enjoyed my visit with Lynn!
    Sorry newb-ish. What is AG mean and is there a thread with a list of acronyms specific to the agencies reference here. I know LF, MB, and BKS but that's about it. Or acronyms in general. Thanks.

    Also since B*P went down. What sites are filling in the void. (besides EROS and EMonkey). Seen Skip*Ga**s, CityXG* but that's it. I must be missing some that are not littered w / fakes / spam.

    I saw "seeking" is that a legit sugar baebee sight? Any others I'm missing??

    Appreciate any valued input and for taking the time to answer-.

    All the best.

  10. #6292

    LC website down?

    Anyone know?

  11. #6291

    There's no Cho

    That might be a real number but no one is available 24/7. They have a variety of old women that will provide a massage and will definitely not be msog or anything great. Just a waste a money, but if you want to try it's up to you.

    Also that's not THE VIP we talk about which is Club VIP.

    Quote Originally Posted by SwFun4  [View Original Post]

  12. #6290

    Cho from VIP

    Anyone familiar with Cho from VIP?

    https://vipentertainersdc.com/vip-en...able-24-7.html

  13. #6289

  14. #6288

    Abby Dream

    I had a wonderful dream about Abby at DS. She is a young, hot K-girl who is sweet and fun. $$$ for decent massage, multiple positions with CIM. Candles and music gave the dream a romantic flair.

  15. #6287

    Always blue at the entrance?

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeLavose  [View Original Post]
    This happened BWI. If you dreamt recently, MB should OK presumably. Personally I've always hated that incall, it's always blue at the entrance. Always.
    Not sure I understand, what do you mean always blue at the entrance? Is that "law enforcement?" I've probably hooked up with over a hundred incalls and never had a brush with LE at an incall. Had a few paranoid encounters with cops in the parking lot or other area that almost scared me away, but none had anything to do with the ass I was chasing. Once I even asked the hooker why a cop was in the parking lot, she just laughed at me and offered a hit of weed and told me to chill. Hahahhaha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape